Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Heart Broken! ! ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken! ! ! (5427 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
I experienced my first heart break � today....
God I av been reading one line since morning.. O av been really down..... Am forming jazz bond but its really entering my body ..... Am speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by internationalman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Be prepared for more along the way

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by DateMynd44(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
God I av been reading one line since morning.. O av been really down..... Am forming jazz bond but its really entering my body ..... Am speechless
find another one.
it heals quickly

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
There's only 2 type of people here on earth..
The broken hearted and the heart breaker. It's up for us on how to keep our game up. cool

We only feel bad when we thought that the person we want to be with will leave us. But if a person is optimistic, he or she will only look at the bright side..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by catwalq(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Its gonna hurt for a while until it won't anymore.

P.S; I could teach you how to cope,but you might get addicted grin grin
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by AstroG: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:

So undecided undecided!!
Are you the First person to experience Heartbreak undecided undecided??
What do you want us to do for you angry angry??
Anyways,this happens when only when the CHICKS THINKS SHE HAS GROWN TO BE IN THE SAME CAGE WITH THE HENS undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by popweezy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wos! Wos!! Pls give me broom to pack this broken heart,

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by NACE13: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Baby, you cannot just wake up one morning and be heart broken. Action, Reaction is how nature works. So what caused your heart to break and it's making you watch blank TV after NEPA took like over 30mins ago?

Did you see your crush with another woman?
Did your man tell you it is no longer working?
Did your man cheat on you with a girl prettier/hotter than you?

I remember my first heartbreak back then in secondary when I caught my gf kissing her ex-bf after just small quarrel o. Food or water wasn't important any more, I just wanted to die.

Don't worry, time will heal all wounds.....well, if you don't have diabetes though

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by FEGEITOK: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Sorry, so sorry.

With this guy?

https://www.nairaland.com/5371396/advice-needed-pls
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by ginovera: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
catwalq:

shocked
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
I av got exams next week...... Hmmmm.... What am I going to do?... I can't hold back my tears... .. I feel I loved too much... I felt my love was too genuine......
Should I be a bad gal....
What if he becomes rich trmw?...... What if I don't find someone that will love me genuinely?.....

4 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pls when a guy really loves u... U gonna feel it right ?
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Will a guy that loves u do sth that will hurt u?

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
I believe love isn't selfish... I believe love is selfless.... I was selfless.... But he was selfish... He does things without considering how I will feel..... What kind of a man does that

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anything to help ppl
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by FEGEITOK: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Pls when a guy really loves u... U gonna feel it right ?

Yes.. you will not need to second guess his love, you can read it up here,
Please read https://psiloveyou.xyz/why-women-lose-interest-its-two-things-afdf9bce098 , posted it on the other thread, with a question you didn't respond to.

Don't fail your exams because of him, that would be double jeopardy

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Even as a student... I will buy sth for him a gift... .He doesn't give me money... I don't demand..... Because I understood that he doesn't av much............ I sacrificed my time n resources for this young man.....

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I av got exams next week...... Hmmmm.... What am I going to do?... I can't hold back my tears... .. I feel I loved too much... I felt my love was too genuine......
What if he becomes rich trmw?...... What if I don't find someone that will love me genuinely?.....

Madame divert the pain, tears and anger to prepare for your exams. You will see how you will come out in flying colors.

Something has to take the heart break away from your mind now. So?

4 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Yes.. you will not need to second guess his love, you can read it up here,
Please read https://psiloveyou.xyz/why-women-lose-interest-its-two-things-afdf9bce098 , posted it on the other thread, with a question you didn't respond to.

Don't fail your exams because of him, that would be double jeopardy
.. Ok thank u
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
truthsayer009:

Madame divert the pain, tears and anger to prepare for your exams. You will see how you will come out in flying colors.

Something has to take the heart break away from your mind now. So?
.. I am trying really hard...... I feel like I need to switch off my phone

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Emotional pain can be torture........ I feel like pouring out my whole heart.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
catwalq:

... I think I need it
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by fweshboi1: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
sorry, move on angry
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
stop being a weakling. There is more to live than love. Focus on getting your grades. University love 96% of the time na scam. Not new

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by 24kmagic: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry oooo hanty.

But the problem with me is that I don't feel sorry for any girl or woman in a bad relationship/marriage or going through heart break. And the reason is simple, You accepted him!

It's not like I believe anything like true/genuine love sha, but am saying even the eye service love, girls hold the key.
There are times i see a classy girl and her rascal boyfriend walking down the street, I begin to ask myself how that girl ended up with that guy.

Truly, No girl deserve better thing.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Zinny25(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
so sorry dear,these days people we love genuinely tend to love another person.

believe me you will be fine, if you have not experienced heartbreak then you have not started. concentrate on your exams, don't stop being the good girl you are, don't use this experience to treat the next guy badly in a bid to get back at guys, the one who truly loves you will come. Most importantly don't go and fail your exams or commit suicide ooo,the boy isn't Worth it

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by carter009(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
I know you will never teach her a good thing...
catwalq:

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by mcdreeezy: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Emotional pain can be torture........ I feel like pouring out my whole heart.....

Then pour it out cheesy cheesy
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by DenreleDave(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Even as a student... I will buy sth for him a gift... .He doesn't give me money... I don't demand..... Because I understood that he doesn't av much............ I sacrificed my time n resources for this young man.....

U even sacrifice ur pussy. Why didn't u put that na?

U sacrifice time, pussy, boobs and resources

5 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
ednut1:
stop being a weakling. There is more to live than love. Focus on getting your grades. University love 96% of the time na scam. Not new
... See this is not university love..... Like he's 34
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Blissbath(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Take heart dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / You Can't Believe What Happened To Me Today. / Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Abroad Are In This Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.