Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Heart Broken! ! ! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken! ! ! (5434 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by millionboi2: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I experienced my first heart break � today....
God I av been reading one line since morning.. O av been really down..... Am forming jazz bond but its really entering my body ..... Am speechless
blame urselv

Over formin kills,datz how my gal act recently and I sent her a text abt my intention to end it if she doesn't pick my next call......asap she recall.

Localman cannot can ooo

No go dey form pass urselv
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
He that's in me is greater than him that's in d world...... Am a city set on a hill that can't be moved.
And the lord is my shepherd and I shall never want
He that keepeth Israel never sleep nor slumber
No weapon fashioned against me shall ever prosper
And I shall look up to the hills n valleys where will my help come.. My help will come from the lord God of hosts.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Back to my book.....
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. I av learnt alot... Being a gud gal does not pay much
being a good girl pay. you have to be good not because of we guys but because of yourself. there is a difference between being a fool and being good. some people mistake foolishness for being good.

if you sacrifice too much for someone else at the expenses of your own future, you are a fool not a good girl

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Phenomenal16(f): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Men shaaa......
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by pcicero(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Come to Lagos, let's talk. I mend broken hearts.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by pcicero(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
He that's in me is greater than him that's in d world...... Am a city set on a hill that can't be moved.
And I shall look up to the hills n valleys where will my help come.. My help will come from the lord God of hosts.

Pele dear, maybe it wasn't meant to be. That phrase can be annoying in a situation like this but over time, you'd realize that it makes sense.

It's not easy but just take heart and have fun.
Don't let him know you're pained that is the first lesson.
Don't give your tormentor the joy of watching you in pain.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Bgirlie: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sorry about that miss. Please focus on your exams o, look at the exams as your only means of surviving the heartbreak. It's not easy but you just have to try.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by catwalq(f): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
ginovera:

shocked

I never talk anything naa
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by cooluzi: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
God I av been reading one line since morning.. O av been really down..... Am forming jazz bond but its really entering my body ..... Am speechless
sorry hun
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Eke40seven(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Send me a PM, lemme talk to you... You have a great future ahead of you... There are 1000s of men who are out there that will give an arm and a leg to have you...
I know that feeling... It is sharp and painful... May be if i tell you my own, you will see that yours is nothing compared to what i went through but I am doing great now..
Use it as an opportunity to make yourself better, to achieve great things.
It is well

Still send me a PM either way..
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by lilbarracuda(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

U even sacrifice ur pussy. Why didn't u put that na?
U sacrifice time, pussy, boobs and resources
Ah.... Pity the babe na

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by JohnDuke101: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Men shaaa......

It is not gender-specific. Many gentlemen have also had terrible experiences with ladies. The more we live the more we learn. Experience don't change people but bring out what they really are.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Eyaa Op, Sorry oooo.... People dey try sha
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by FEGEITOK: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Men shaaa......

How do you feel this morning? Good? Better? Worse?

Hang in there, what does not kill you only serves to make you stronger

You were built for better things, that guy will regret sooner than later

But you must be a success for him to regret.

Have a wonderful day.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Akious2k2(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Says who?
Keep being a good girl jare

Phenomenal16:
Men shaaa......
Ehn ehn... What about men?
Because of one man, you want to generalize... Continue
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by luvyaself95(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sorry girl you have to go through it to be strong for others one.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Barzinime(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ops! shocked shocked shocked :oo

Shit happens but just know that you will reduce/add significant weight this week lipsrsealed
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Emilycp(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mexyz:
Seriously? So she for spread the eggs into different baskets abi? Later you guys will still call them all those degrading names like hoe and olosho abi?
hhmm
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Emilycp(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.... Yah is true.... I was in love den
so what happened?
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Good quotes.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Shame to d devil.... I can't be confused....... I refuse to be scattered and shattered....
Amen
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Men shaaa......
Women too follow. cheesy
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by princfred(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Sorry I could teach you how to make the pains go away.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by princfred(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:
It's actually.......... being a good girl to very bad guys........ But isn't that usually the case.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Phenomenal16:

You're welcome to the club.
Now you're confirmed.
Go and be heart broken no more.
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... I saw a future in him

Phenomenal16:

What if he becomes rich trmw?

It is obvious that this is your major headache. Stop claiming love. You tried to use him, you thought your small gifts have already bought you your own ATM, he woke up from his slumber. You are here lamenting. Go find another maga. This one has run. Not all investments work out.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by frubben(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Shame to d devil.... I can't be confused....... I refuse to be scattered and shattered....
actually I will advice you to embrace the pain, learn from it and adapt. I too just experience my first break up and it hurt like hell. But you can't lose yourself why you are asking yourself wat went wrong . Now is the time for you to work on yourself and build your confidence . So you can make him regret leaving u.

Be safe
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by SmellingAnus(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
There's only 2 type of people here on earth..
The broken hearted and the heart breaker. It's up for us on how to keep our game up. cool

We only feel bad when we thought that the person we want to be with will leave us. But if a person is optimistic, he or she will only look at the bright side..

nice comment... There can only be one Kashybaby in my life... She still lives in me...
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by jhubril(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:

I broke up with her yesterday and got her a federal job in Katsina. Funny enough ,I thought she would turned down the offer. But she accept am sharp sharp. She is coming for an interview (just formality u know)on Monday and I'm preparing to receive her.

Women!!!
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Explain in detail, where is your location, should we send an ambulance, Fire Service or NEMA ?
Re: Heart Broken! ! ! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... See this is not university love..... Like he's 34

Give us his number, let us bombard him with text messages...

What nonsense ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / My Wife Is Discussing Marriage With Another Man / Nigerian Men Returning From Eritrea (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.