Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures (53125 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
men are worthless. Go and buy dilldo

My dear, the only difference between some men and dildos is that they breathe- but then, I still won't be stupud enough to say MEN are worthless.

On this one, I will advise you speak for yourself and kindred. The men in my life are not worthless.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

My dear, the only difference between some men and dildos is that they breathe- but then, I still won't be stupud enough to say MEN are worthless.

On this one, I will advise you speak for yourself and kindred. The men in my life are not worthless.

Regards.
I thought you are a vocal member of the anti-men and men are scum association on niaraland

4 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by pocohantas(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I thought you are a vocal member of the anti-men and men are scum association on niaraland

I didn't ask you to think. smiley
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

I didn't ask you to think. smiley
Okay I observed
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore11: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
angry
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore4: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, not that your own wey resemble overused eye pencil though.

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by franchasng: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mods stop pushing any pre-wedding picture where the bride to be refused to show her bombom to the front page angry angry

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by noble71(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

No wahala

Na clean title....
Accident free
Chilling AC
2020 brand new four tyres
First body

Na just the mileage wey high small cool
I saw what you did there.

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I give these ones 3 and half months

Come!!!!

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Ferrous(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
To do what?
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
H a p p y
M a r r i e d
L i f e.

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Naija247blog: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
cute
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Na wa oh! Village people everywhere...
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by imitateMe(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
tee59:
I just hate guys with beards sha.
Which means you find bearded guys extremely attractive. I understand female language wella

2 Likes

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by bukolabeauty09(f): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:
I'm pitying my future wife already

Heaven knows I can't do all these pre wedding this and that grin
My hubby refuse to snap prewed shot as well.....it still pains me up till now.

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by dominion001(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
witch.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by carter009(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Am telling you, she always bash men, Even calling all men scum and worthless...
niaralandtopuser:

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by abels(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
what is wrong with you
CreepyBlackpool:
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by FuckThaMod: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
tee59:
I'm here for you.. I shave mine everyday wink
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Obudupikin: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Whoever brought this to front page lacks intelligence.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by pepigeorge(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Just marry me, that way you don't have to pity anyone. I don't like pictures too.

First of a kind... Honey, will u marry me? please say yes
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Just marry me, that way you don't have to pity anyone. I don't like pictures too.
Do you know if he is a kidnapper?
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by foster212: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
She dey drag wetin dey tickle her during Cunnilingus.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Dinho20(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
ANYWAYS

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Godwin2am(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
CREEPYBLACKENEMY WELDONE SIR
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Czos: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow!
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
tee59:
Lol
This is funny
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Jeremy1234: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
tee59:

I don't have mind you
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by deltateam: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Aonkuuse:
This is lovely but don't be surprised maybe that is the thing that drive her into that marriage self. grin grin grin grin Wishing you guys happy married life.

People marry for flimsy reasons these days and when they get tired of it, divorce comes knocking.

Nawaoh.
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by Palehair: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Beautiful but too normal, we see it every time, it's kinda getting boring
Re: Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures by don3e(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

@izzo You've heard her. God has answered your prayer already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.