Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Do You Still Want To Be In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Want To Be In Love? (5842 Views)

When You Are Mad At Bae But You Still Want To Cuddle / Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Donmeca(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
Of course I want to love again. wot is life without love? Love truly hurts but it's worth it. Most ladies see those who sincerely love them as fools (mugu). . . they are mostly in a r/ship for what they stand to gain from it. I had a chick in school who was ready to die for me then but as soon as we graduated with very good grades (which was y she stuck by me), she found that that her life was too precious to spend for or even with me. It was deadly but i survived it and can survive even more with love. Yes, we need the midnight cries/wails to prove we are mere mortals not gods.

whiteroses:

no i want to be in hate grin and die alone? No kids No husbby = no mouth among relatives and society! ov course i wanna be in love again i pray for a loving bf soon

hey! I can be dat loving bf, can't I? wink
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
cool
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
Poster I disagree with you. Love is what make life worth living. I will love till my dying day. As humans. we are vulnerable
everyday of our lives. As long as you are alive, and you wake up everyday and hit the door, you are vulnerable to mean people,
negative people, rude people, wicked people, accident, sickness, etc: Nobody's save. So tell me why should I be afraid to fall in
love?
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by victorazy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
Dont get it twisted "Love is a beautiful thing" The reason why ur heartbroken was that ur character is bad or ur greedy cuz person that love you cant make you cry and sad all day. Imergine i met a lady in a bar close to my house very beautiful and i wanted to change her life 4ever by taking her out of that place and give her a better life cuz she is beautiful and that place can mislead her. i asked her number but she refused "i dont give ppl my number" cuz am somehow looks tatad that day cuz i just came from site and needed rest. The next few days, i went bak their and i saw her calling her number to a guy and i smiled. Another day i went their with my 406 car and she was running around me like a cat that is looking 4 something.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by MissyB3(f): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
victorazy:

The reason why your heartbroken was that your character is bad or your greedy cuz person that love you cant make you cry and sad all day.
Ehn? undecided

victorazy:

Imergine i met a lady in a bar close to my house very beautiful and i wanted to change her life 4ever by taking her out of that place and give her a better life cuz she is beautiful and that place can mislead her. i asked her number but she refused "i dont give ppl my number" cuz am somehow looks tatad that day cuz i just came from site and needed rest. The next few days, i went bak their and i saw her calling her number to a guy and i smiled. Another day i went their with my 406 car and she was running around me like a cat that is looking 4 something.
Oh Gawd! grin
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by dustydee: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
I love everyday, fall in love, be in love but don't make love, God is love.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by HOTsnow(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster::::is if u dont love,u'l find it hard to love urself cos u get wat u giv:::Again if u develop dat kind of 'f**ck love afterall' attitude, u wil find it hard to show real love to ur husband (cos surely u'l get married to some1).LIFE ITSELF IS UNFAIR::::ADVICE TO U:::keep on loving,keep on rocking&put on dat smile.::
Some1 like me,upon wat i v bn thru i still dey trip for Nld babes: Odunnu, Inked-nerd, Dyte::i wldnt mind any of ds cuties to mend my heart *winks*
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by miraexcel(f): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ofcourse Yes and always. When you 're in love, you have someone who is on your side, someone to share life’s adventures with, a support system. Love makes life more exciting and enjoyable. You are healthier physically and emotionally. You get to experience one of the greatest mysteries of life.  Frankly speaking, Love is  so beautiful
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Ayowumie(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
forkinsonlolo:

i will fall in love when the money comes,, but now,  heart closed until further notice   tongue
May be or may be not.

onstelly:

@poster yes i stil wanna be in love, cos love is a beautiful thing
onstelly:

@poster yes i stil wanna be in love, cos love is a beautiful thing
then, can we make it beautiful between the two of us?
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by seedord247(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
I still want to be in love and not with this stinky Nigerians.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
gud 2 know alot of folks still wanna be in love. fair enuf. love is indeed powerful!
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by hbabe(f): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
I don't want to be in love, too much wahala.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by miraexcel(f): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
This topc  is  very interesting to me.
Love is wonderful, the more connected you are, the healthier you will be both physically and emotionally. The less connected you are, the more you are at risk.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by mordi4evah: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
onyiilady:

This topc  is  very interesting to me.
Love is wonderful, the more connected you are, the healthier you will be both physically and emotionally. The less connected you are, the more you are at risk.
damn gurl,u fyne!!!me likey!
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by caspapa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yes, i am going to LOVE forever. If i am not in love, then what?
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by mallorca(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
Over my dead body,love is overated
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Donmeca(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
mordi4evah:

damn gurl,u fyne!!!me likey!

can we call dis love at first sight or lust at first sight? or are u just admiring her? mayb this is the poster's prob with love/lust.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by MrCork25: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
in love with a nigerian women, ermm NO, I pass. cheers! angry
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by holydante(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
when it comes to love, sex and relationships, learn from the mistakes of others cause you wont live long enough to make all the mistakes yourself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Orikinla(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
Love is a beautiful thing when you find your true love.
Love is a wonderful thing when you experience true love.
Come what may
No matter what others say
I do not mind what I go through
Because I love you
For love has a price
But only few can make the sacrifice

So, horrible people cannot make love horrible.
Just separate the sheep from the goats.

"Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."
~ Revelation 22:15

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by cold(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
After deeply pondering & much deliberation,i'm gradually coming to the conclusion that love is a decision not an emotion.

Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by MrCork25: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
they dont swallow? angry
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Bloejoey(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yes, i'll always want to be in love altho sometimes, i think not.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by folakeojo(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yes o! @ op, i've bin in love wit d same person 4 d past 4 yrs evn though we officially started a relationship dis yr (though dat was due 2 some personal issues i had) but so far it has bin a pleasant ryd. Imagine knowin some1 for dat long (we happen 2 b in d same class) nd d feelngs r stil so strong. Does dat min we've nt had our moments of madness? Of course, ennuf sef. But take it frm me being in love with d right person dat also loves u is one of d best if nt d best gift dat life can give and i'm grateful 4 dat gift
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
@TOPIC
yeah, i still want to be in love cheesy
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Poster, Luv sucks for sure, was just smiling while reading ur post, so on point but then its a beautiful feeling and yes I wuld want to fall into a luv that will stay true this time. Still smarting from a broken heart cry cry cry but will get thru, wink
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by adosjun(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
Love is a woman thing,
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by chic2pimp(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Oh Gawd! grin
Shey dat one nah english the Bobo right? undecided
I would be lying if I said I understood half of what he wrote down there.
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by buzugee(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
dont think i can fall in love again but i can fall in lust
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Dyt(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
sighs n swallows spit. Do i even know wat love is? Well day say is magical,,,,,,
Re: Do You Still Want To Be In Love? by Yorisb: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Dyt:

sighs n swallows spit. Do i even know wat love is? Well day say is magical,,,,,,

Aww why na? You need some amount on loff, its recommended u know tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Letter Boy Wrote To His Crush / If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius / 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.