Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? (17677 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? by jeraw: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Mhizjay09:
There's too much hypocrisy in churches today. The same people who claim to love one are the ones speaking and doing evil things against one. Most of the evils we have in the society today are being perpetuated by so-called church going Christians; even the pastors. I do not feel comfortable in the midst of all these and I believe that I don't have to be in church before I can pray to and communicate with God.

Re: Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? by gentlegenius(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
mozona:

i believe it is not right when you have the time, the opportunity to go to church to worship God the owner of life.

and anything that is not right is not good, and anything that is not good is bad and anything that is bad is a sin.

beside is not only sin that we can ask God forgiveness for.
You believe...
Well, you can believe whatever you choose. But understand that what you believe to be a sin is only a sin unto you. It is not really a sin before God unless the bible proves it to be a sin.
I can choose to believe that going to church is a sin, and I will call you a sinner for attending church. But the truth is: What we believe matters only to us; what the bible says matters to everyone.
Read your bible from the beginning to the end, you'll not see where it is recorded that everyone MUST attend church, or that failing to attend church is a sin. So, I implore you to stop believing what the bible didn't say.
Re: Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? by EgunMogaji2: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.christianpost.com/amp/church-in-a-bar.html

“Having church in a bar is a new phenomenon, but a growing one. It’s largely an informal movement started in recent years that has spawned hundreds of church services in dives and bars across the country.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Your Favourite Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.