Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,303 members, 7,826,201 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment (35881 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Army Arrests Boko Haram Informant In Kamuya, Yobe State, Tightens Security / Governor Umahi's Massive Convoy At UNN (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Mummymahdi(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
VaselineCrew:
How can a country not in shambles, be struggling with such a ragtag group?

Please don’t mention America struggling in Afghanistan, cause that is not their country.

You mean to tell me that Boko Haram can just be attacking American soldiers baraks right in America? That would be highly impossible.

So why are the military letting these guys come out so brazenly to sack their convoys and barracks?

it's simple , among the military top officials, there are many boko haram informants. they get their share of the loot from bokoboys AND get paid by the FG
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Fash20: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is sabotage now. NA should hold the commander in charge responsible.

And some of these Generals attended war school but they do not know how to take necessary precautions when moving large cache of ammunition and money. Wtf
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Sagay212: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
boko haram attacks military convoy and steal cash? WTF! what kind of rubbish talk is this? these id.iots are really taking Nigerians for a ride. this is nothing but a blatant lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
That's really a setback.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Mrjo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Bokoharam has enriched more people than Crude oil in recent years.
Allah will catch you all one day.
with this (The attack comes as Boko Haram continues to exploit a lack of military presence on large swathes of the interstate between Borno and Yobe. The army said it was implementing a strategy of concentrating soldiers at ‘super camps’ rather than at smaller outposts across the troubled region.) you will understand that they not doing enough to curb boko haram, in the east every klm there's check point
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by lanrepillar(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/351159-boko-haram-attacks-nigerian-military-convoy-carts-away-cash-equipment.html
They have been allowing our guys fight the boko boys without providing for them a bullet proof kits..this country is deed a hellish one cus I wonder how much will that cost

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by OlujobaSamuel: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Please don’t mention America struggling in Afghanistan, cause that is not their country.

You mean to tell me that Boko Haram can just be attacking American soldiers baraks right in America? That would be highly impossible.

So why are the military letting these guys come out so brazenly to sack their convoys and barracks?
I've also thought of this before but I noticed something worthy of note.
Most forest zone in the US are restricted from human habitation, so you can't just start building or occupying it bit by bit, the US citizens can call police for any act they found kinda gross, if you call naija police for unusual behaviour of an individual, na Oyo you dey.
Also the war is having an international dimension which the president might not disclose due to his office.
I remember one of the lines in the oath of office he sworn to, it states that the president will not disclose any information disclosed to him to anyone by virtue of his office privileges blah blah blah.
People manufacture weapons daily, there must be buyers(willing and unwilling), the best method is to create a market for it, how do you create a market if not through crisis.
Most times, you don't see terrorist demand for something reasonable, they demand for the impossible which fuels the crisis the more

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by juman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Economic solution is the only way out of bokos issue.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by AerialMapper: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Technically defeated Boko haram stealing from the military! Disgraceful

We sha know the military are just covering up. They have delivered cash and supplies to them.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Jasparrow1: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
9ja don tire me. I don tire for this country. No hope for security for this country at all. I give up
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by IamCharles123: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
VaselineCrew:

All this na plan work jor, they know what they are doing. I pity anyone from the south who still believe in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by 2emgee(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
#ChangeBuratai
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na is filled with sabotage, sh1t like this will continue to occur until they fight the enemy within.

We all read what happened in Taraba state between the army and the police.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by yemex04(m): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
The fight against insurgents may not end anytime because there have been enemies within the military formation.. The moles in the army profits massively in the continous exitence of the insurgencies..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Hausaman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
chrismex:
I only pity those soilders that believe and fighting for her mother land. Not knowing there superior are just playing politics and enriching there pocket, on the detriment of there lifes l.

If nobody joins the Army who will protect you from BH ?.
Ipobian pigs or your village vigilante ?.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by MOVIC6: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
expected something like all the soldiers killed, arms and money taken... stupid story and report .
imagine military convoy overpowered..
rubbish
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Franking: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Inside job!

The movement of the money was leaked!

Which inside job? Boko Haram have just been given their supplies or maybe u don't understand the boko haram story sef.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by AleAirHub(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
You're Right...
The news was leaked few days ago without mention boko haram & I said to my self that the headline is incomplete grin grin
Sunofgod:
Inside job!

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by fortunez1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Bonus at #1000/day for each soldier, hmmm why won't a corrupt soldier sell information that can lead to such ambush.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by ridwanlawal: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
RIP in advance to NIGERI I no complete am o
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by IDnoble1: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
So they pay by hands or what? Can't they be cashless or what will a soldier fighting in the bush or villages buy with money ?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Check out for the informat
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by vineyardfarms: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=ijustdey post=82031576]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/351159-boko-haram-attacks-nigerian-military-convoy-carts-away-cash-equipment.html

HOW CAN THE ARMY WIN THE WAR?? WHERE THERE ARE INFORMATS, MOLES AND LEAKS OF INFORMATION WITHIN THE ARMY RANKS MY PAIN IS THE INNOCENT SOLDIERS PUT IN THE ARMS WAY BEEN SLUAGHTERED BECAUSE OF GREED. LET THE ARMY COME AND DENIED THIS REPORT?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Inside job!

Inside Life undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by y3mi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Al-Jazeera still aired a report on their Inside News program hours ago, stating from their corespondent in the north that the conflict situation in respect to herdsmen and boko haram are under control as peace now reigns. I just dey laugh for where I dey.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by blueghost(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
They also made away with N15,492,000 in ration cash allowance for soldiers on the frontlines. At N1,000 per day, the amount can cover allowances of 20,000 troops for a week.

Clearly an inside job angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Lovelife433(m): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
nigeria is a ZOO
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by luluosas(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sympathizers among the military command simply preinformed their friends in Boko Haram and they planned it and carried it out successfully. I am not surprised. Pure inside job
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by executive12: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
saraki2019:
Pdp will now be happy, without knowing that they cause bokoharam they no longer value loves of Nigerians as far as far hey can have cheap political point.

How is the PDP going to be happy? You should be busy holding the incompetent bigot Buhari accountable. Are you not yet convinced that bigot Buhari is a complete failure?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by naijajobx: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Inside job!

no, soldier ambushed soldiers courtesy of some oga at the top. observing what had happened lately, money taken on that trip might not reach 500k. we are in with this northern and Army scam

imagine money Nigerians are wasting because of north problem
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment by chapwiz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Traitors and snitches in the Nigerian Army. This is major reason the will find it hard to win this war..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / What Buhari Failed To Tell UK Audience - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.