Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (45836 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
pwansunriseteam:
Abeg add Graphics
Which kind of people be this
This is highly unigbo
Where did this people migrate from.
They should have carved southern Benue into South East and carve Ebony to Northern Nigeria
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by nengibo: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
So Igala are native to Ebonyi too
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by rex444(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
The same piece of land that will be dug up to bury the dead .... Vanity is our major pursuit in life .... Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigeria, a bloody country
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
zoba88:
Many lives were lost in Okpochiru Ukwagba Ngbo in Ohaukwu LGA,Ebonyi State.According to report,the incident was due to a land dispute between Ngbo and Ezza-Effium part of Igala

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/tragedy-as-many-are-killed-in-land.html?m=1

savages
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by package7(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Poor people are more dangerous just because of land. cool

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by immortalityk: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
When their land mass is small
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by marwanafrica: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember the pain I felt in my heart that October 1st morning in 1996 when Gen. Sani Abacha carved out Ebonyi state from my dear Enugu and Abia state and gave it to Walter Feghabo to pilot.

I knew it wasn't a good decision.
The Igbo states were okay the way they were and I opined that another addition will be the weak link in the Igbo chain.

23 years later, I am yet to be proved wrong.

how do you manage to know so much about things?

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
We will blame whites for racism, black South Africans for xenophobia but here we hate each other and kill each other all the time over stupid things.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by LLobiorah: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
When land is the only source of wealth, this is what is obtainable in such localities. Very terrible!

Nawa o!
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Hausaman(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I have finally been vindicated..

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

The jihadist war is real and is raging.......

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

That blood of the caliphate and Othman Dan fodio is seriously in Ebonyians...

Agbapukwom Uriom...

The singular actions of a particular tribe caused the xenophobic attacks on the whole of Africans in South Africa. We all know that one tribe. Out of the many evils they perpetuate, just one on fake drugs, has caused many death.

The singular action of making & selling fake drugs by descendants of these pigs has killed more than 250,000.00 Nigerians yearly.

These evil acts is far more heinous than boko haram that have only killed only less than 30,000.00 people.

These facts should be Googled or ask any Pharmacist or medical Doctor the evils of fake drugs in any society. They will tell you it kills more than guns.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
People killing their self over what God gave us for free.

Na dem sabi
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
PlayerMeji:
This is what we are very good at...

Killing ourselves...

Like I used to say, I wouldn't love a black man if I were a white man too.

The whites also kill themselves

The white carried out several genocide against each other

It is human way not black race alone

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Man inhumanity to man
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Are you one of the murderers? Why the pain?
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

And they have a government only interested in waiting for Abuja allocations....

Pathetic...

Nigeria is dead
It is pathetic to blame Nigeria for an inter-ethnic cleansing.
What should the government do?
Arrest the whole village for a crime they haven't commit?
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Hedonisco: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Poverty and illiteracy has taken more lives than all the wars and diseases in the world put together. What am I even saying? Poverty itself is the greatest disease of all time.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
The people of ebonyi aren't igbos. angry they act like babarians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
That is how we roll in Nigeria. Lynchings, mob violence, extra-judicial slayings, all the sordid acts we all love isn't it. We lovebloodletting and justify it. What is thd difference I ask again between a kidnapper burnt alive WHICH WE SO, SO, SO LOVE AND JUSTIFY, a 'pastor' alleged to be sacrificing kids and this. Afterall those responsible for this slaughter will justify it too if you happen to come across them post madness.

If you have supported any form of lynching ever of anyone in any circumstance and remain unrepentant and adamant that this is a right course in certain circumstances then you, YES YOU are capable of participating in the heinous crime you see pictured here.

It is either we decide to live like civilised humanoids or admit we are just a gathering of animals for the curiosity of the world.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by neurowale: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hp elitebook 8560p for sale.. 4gb ram, core i5, 300gb hdd..
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Godons1: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmm, Igbo's and land.

RIP to the Dead.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chepos1:
How will Nigeria ever be good when a fellow is heartless to another like this.
I served in Ebonyi, that was how we kept on running to Abakaliki every now and then bcus of this type of crisis then

Which side did you served
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by selemo: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
People are thinking of how to develop and own other planets..And some black monkeys are fighting over a piece of land.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Pearl05(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
What does that little girl know in the land dispute that they killed her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming / Vigilance Group Uncovers Joint For Unclad Female Dancers In Asaba / Man Rushes Out From A Bank In Lagos & Strips Himself Unclad (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.