Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (45828 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why is Ebonyi always involved in land tussle? Why slaughter people like this over land wet we go die leave.. Its sad people still understand that life us PRICELESS.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
May God help us.

Are you tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We have a unique 1kva solar package at an affordable rate to power all your entertainment gadget for minimum 8 hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Godons1: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I have finally been vindicated..

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

The jihadist war is real and is raging.......

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

That blood of the caliphate and Othman Dan fodio is seriously in Ebonyians...

Agbapukwom Uriom...

Tah!!

Ebonyi's are more Igbo's and Abakaliki will be the capital of Biafra. While Joe Igbokwe will be the first President of Biafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Holocene(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
I weak for our people

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by akereconfi: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chepos1:
How will Nigeria ever be good when a fellow is heartless to another like this.
I served in Ebonyi, that was how we kept on running to Abakaliki every now and then bcus of this type of crisis then

I served in Ezza South (Onueke)

Those people are animals in human form. The petty cultism clashes that takes lives there is unimaginable.

I told my L I I'm ghosting and if they don't want, they should ask their son to replace me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Gboy5050: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
They are Fulani herdsmen in Ebonyi, Thank God this time around it's all about Land dispute.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by cephap: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ebonyi people are one of the hardest and stubborn people in Igbo land.

Them get mind

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
ndi abakeleke sef cry
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by PureFace1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
selemo:
People are thinking of how to develop and own other planets..And some black monkeys are fighting over a piece of land.. grin grin grin grin

Black are not more Barbaric than those people that developed nuclear bomb to destroy each other

The Americans in USA today are Europeans that massacred Native Americans and took away their land

Right now many European nations are also preparing for World War 3

Stop using every opportunity to take a dig at black

The Whites are more barbaric than black but they just carry out their own barbaric act with styles that will make it seem right

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by CupOfT(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
[i][/i]land dispute is as old as
Land dispute is as old as man, if you have nothing humane to say, just shut your tramp of a mouth up. You moronic fellow always looking to belittle your fellows and turn around to wonder why outsiders are doing same to you. This are people, dead. Idiot!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember the pain I felt in my heart that October 1st morning in 1996 when Gen. Sani Abacha carved out Ebonyi state from my dear Enugu and Abia state and gave it to Walter Feghabo to pilot.

I knew it wasn't a good decision.
The Igbo states were okay the way they were and I opined that another addition will be the weak link in the Igbo chain.

23 years later, I am yet to be proved wrong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by edunaragold(f): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Eboyin people are very wicked , i was l most killed by one lady from eboyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by demoBaba: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
chennaija:
This looks like herdsmen Modus Operandi...maim like suya, kill and burn the place. Why call it land dispute? Shameless things!

You can't satisfy your housewife s herdsmen.

Get a life please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
Poor people and their attachment to land
This is shallow thinking.
The very rich also can go gaga over land matters.
Infact land disputes have been one of the oldest disputes leading to wars,known to man,and will continue to be.
The only difference between the rich and poor handling of it is that the poor usually resort to self help via armed invasions while the rich are more likely to follow the legal pathway.
But don't make look as if it's only the poor that can have their heads and hearts turned by land tussles.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
No body should imagine RUGA can ever work here seeing as they can do this to themselves then i come and imagine what they will do to fulanis.

Fulani please dont drag bush with Ebonyi people, them no get joy at all at all una dey learn for killing of human lives where Igbos dey
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmmmm the people of the rising sun waiting be market? Or will they blame Fulani herdsmen...
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by selemo: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
PureFace1:

The Americans in USA today are Europeans that massacred Native Americans and took away their land

But you would like to travel to the USA, Canada, Australia to live or study.. If the whites had not taken over those land, those places I mentioned would have been hellish..The blacks, American Indians and Aborigines are all sub-humans that should be kept in the zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Danizzy: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chepos1:
How will Nigeria ever be good when a fellow is heartless to another like this.
I served in Ebonyi, that was how we kept on running to Abakaliki every now and then bcus of this type of crisis then
May God liberate those people from folly
.... Lands that dey won't do anything too in d next 2 or 3 decade........ Like say land don finish 4 d whole country

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ebonyians are low budget fulanis, no respect for human life, the annoying part is that those lands they kill each other for is not worth anything.

During my short visit, a man from Izzi stabbed his in law from Ivo all because of a parcel of land, when I went to see the land, its not up to half plot.

These people obsession with worthless land should be a full subject of study for final year students

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by McCoy662(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

Agbapukwom Uriom...
Another lose dog barking. tell me your state and I will give you cases of this nature. it's everywhere... so go cut Ebonyi off from your father's Igbo land...
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by paulamadin2424: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
selemo:
But you would like to travel to the USA, Canada, Australia to live or study.. If the whites had not taken over those land, those places I mentioned would have been hellish..The blacks, American Indians and Aborigines are all sub-humans that should be kept in the zoo.

True talk abeg checkout this link joor and thank me later
https://sportypay.ng/about-us/
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Chepos1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
gnykelly:

Which side did you served

I served in Odagerida-Enyida, its under Abakaliki LG. It was hell, I ghosted @last o.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Chepos1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
akereconfi:

I served in Ezza South (Onueke)

Those people are animals in human form. The petty cultism clashes that takes lives there is unimaginable.

I told my L I I'm ghosting and if they don't want, they should ask their son to replace me

I know onueke very well, I visited a friend there twice b4 I left Ebonyi.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by kuuljay(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember the pain I felt in my heart that October 1st morning in 1996 when Gen. Sani Abacha carved out Ebonyi state from my dear Enugu and Abia state and gave it to Walter Feghabo to pilot.

The Igbo states were okay the way they were and I opined that another addition will be the weak link in the Igbo chain.

always looking for somebody who is not Igbo to blame,am surprised you didn't rope in buhari or Fulani's in

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by arma: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
We are all d same.While some kill because of their cows,others kill for a piece of land.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by kunleham(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Common sense they say is uncommon. See where hatred has pushed you. Must you compare this animals with human being?

quote author=MelesZenawi post=82035068]I have finally been vindicated..

Agbapukwom Uriom...[/quote]
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Paulbam: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
NAIJAPHOBIA
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by mgh2: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Why will South Africans not kill Nigerians when we don’t even value ourselves
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Yusman316(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Agbapukwom Uriom...
We have heard u, u can take a bow and go
People re getting killed, u re here ranting trash
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ngbophobia or Ezziphobia attack
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by kunleham(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Igbos will never accept blame for anything even for obvious things like this you still push blame to Abacha. And it's the same igbos crying that they have the least number of states in their region.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.