Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (45867 Views)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ivolt: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
dumahi:

That's how you will come here to claim that your own part of the world is paradise. Is there any place in Nigeria where there is peace? Mtchewwww!

You are busy deflecting blame when should hide your head in shame for belonging to a violent village.
You seem to be proud of the atrocity.
SMH.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by klad00(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
They probably killed themselves on half plot of land
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Unconquerable: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
LLobiorah:

Like your entire family nah grin
You need not get offended but it's true. They are the least sophisticated among other Ibos.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by dumahi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
ivolt:

You are busy deflecting blame when should hide your head in shame for belonging to a violent village.
You seem to be proud of the atrocity.
SMH.
Kid.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Globalistic(f): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Eboyians and blood na 5&6. During my service year back in 2011, same thing happened countless number of times. May their souls rest in peace.

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by free4pcorg: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
it,s very sad full for man kindness
Chepos1:

Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hausaman:

The singular actions of a particular tribe caused the xenophobic attacks on the whole of Africans in South Africa. We all know that one tribe. Out of the many evils they perpetuate, just one on fake drugs, has caused many death.

The singular action of making & selling fake drugs by descendants of these pigs has killed more than 250,000.00 Nigerians yearly.

These evil acts is far more heinous than boko haram that have only killed only less than 30,000.00 people.

These facts should be Googled or ask any Pharmacist or medical Doctor the evils of fake drugs in any society. They will tell you it kills more than guns.

When you done with Boko Haram, bandits and vvf in sokoto come back for a better answer

when you done with almsjiris come back for sound answer?

and when terrorism ends with jihad, quote me for sound answer.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Godons1:

Tah!!

Ebonyi's are more Igbo's and Abakaliki will be the capital of Biafra. While Joe Igbokwe will be the first President of Biafra.

In dreams not in reality.
next
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
McCoy662:
Another lose dog barking. tell me your state and I will give you cases of this nature. it's everywhere... so go cut Ebonyi off from your father's Igbo land...

Deal with these senseless murder first....

This is barbaric and un-Igbo..
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
kunleham:
Common sense they say is uncommon. See where hatred has pushed you. Must you compare this animals with human being?

quote author=MelesZenawi post=82035068]I have finally been vindicated..

Such barbarism must be condenmed..

Aru..
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Godons1:
Hmmm, Igbo's and land.

RIP to the Dead.

Stop...

This is un-Igbo..

And those who did this right from time has no link to Igbo..
be guided.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
komols856:

keep quite if you don't know what to say. you just hate Ebonyi state naturally. Land dispute is not common to Ebonyi alone. have you forgotten Aguleri and umuleri in Anambra, even today they don't marry each other. Anuofia!

Look at how lifeless bodies are lying down there and you are here equating human killings to non dated conflict.......have we lost our conscience??

Have no respect for human lives?

look at how the head was severed from the body...This barbaric and un-Igbo..

When such killing is been noted are during herdsmen Invasion...

People are lying dead, u quoting non existent history...

Very barbaric.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
komols856:

Ebonyi don't even want to be associated with Igbo. who Igbo hello self?. is since cross river, Akwaibom, rivers and delta disassociated themselves from Igbo's, are they not doing fine?. Nonsense. in fact Ebonyi is not Igbo and we don't want to be Igbo. we are just Nigerians

Igbo won't and can't entertain such killing ethnicism.

Please go and be whosoever you want to be and count Ndigbo out...

inukwam...
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
LLobiorah:

See as you quickly unleashed your diatribe with your useless talks about who's igbo or not. Since they are not igbos...

Make I ask you; when one of Achebe's kinsman was killed coz of land, did that make the family of achebe or lots of anambras not to be igbos?
When the umuleri/aguleri war raged, did that make the anambras not to be igbos?
Can't recall the community's name in Enugu, that have been having crises because of land, until this present government of Ugwuanyi waded in and resolved the issue that past administrations couldn't do, did that make them not to be igbos?

Pretty sure, you might say, some of these land cases didn't take lives, because according to you they respect the sanctity of human life, which is one of the yardsticks of being igbo. But what do we say of the ozubulu massacre? The men that committed such abomination in a sacred place, does the killings make them not igbo too, even when they didn't respect sanctity of life?

Osagyefo! Quit being hypocritical with your divisive posts.

I won't descend so low to such level of equating dead bodies to non existent cases...

Please, what I saw is barbaric and I condenm it in strong terms...is totally un-Igbo..

Last state forced upon SE, which should have been in Benue..base on similarities in crisis and no respect for life...look at jukun/Tiv crisis .

They fight virtually with everybody.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
LLobiorah:

And those that killed during the aguleri/umuleri wars are igalas abi? Or the ozubulu church killings are South Africans abi?
Sense is far from you.

Always deviating to non existent issues...
Haaaaaa....
Condenm the issue at hand and stop acting light in such grave issue..
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
I served there too but never witnessed or heard anything like this. That was in 2004 though.

Chepos1:
How will Nigeria ever be good when a fellow is heartless to another like this.
I served in Ebonyi, that was how we kept on running to Abakaliki every now and then bcus of this type of crisis then
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
More pix pls until everyone dies and leave d land for the wise shocked. Nonsense people
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by LLobiorah: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Always deviating to non existent issues...

Haaaaaa....

Condenm the issue at hand and stop acting light in such grave issue..

Naso!
Hold a snake by its tail, it would wriggle anyhow to bite. I expected this answer from you, Osagyefo. grin
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by LLobiorah: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I won't descend so low to such level of equating dead bodies to non existent cases...

Please, what I saw is barbaric and I condenm it in strong terms...is totally un-Igbo..

Last state forced upon SE, which should have been in Benue..base on similarities in crisis and no respect for life...look at jukun/Tiv crisis .

They fight virtually with everybody.

Do us the duty of answering my questions. Those who were killed coz of land, as I earlier mentioned.. Were they igalas, nupes, South Africans abi igbos?
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by LLobiorah: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Unconquerable:
You need not get offended but it's true. They are the least sophisticated among other Ibos.

Nah, I'm not offended bro!
But with your sophistication, does killing happen in your place too? Even if is not about land, but I'm sure something else can cause it.

So many killings happen in the other four states, like the umuleri/aguleri war, and ozubulu killings. Wondering how your sophistication, have made you better?

Sophisticated Hypocrite! grin
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by McCoy662(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Deal with these senseless murder first....

This is barbaric and un-Igbo..
no state is rid of senseless murderers, so you have been clearer in condemning the act rather than casting aspersion on some people because of your bigotish lifestyle.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:18am On Sep 09, 2019
I thought Igbos are the most peaceful ppl, they do not kill themselves; in fact even this one sef na hired Fulani herdsmen do am. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ivolt: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2019
dumahi:

Kid.
See what you elders did on the frontpage?
Beheading and killing children over land.
You guys need a psychiatric checkup.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ezeadi83(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2019
What makes you think that being an Igbo has any benefit?. What have you and your generation achieved since you discovered you were Igbos? You are irrevocably myopic.
MelesZenawi:
I have finally been vindicated..

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

The jihadist war is real and is raging.......

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

That blood of the caliphate and Othman Dan fodio is seriously in Ebonyians...

Agbapukwom Uriom...
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ezeadi83(m): 5:36am On Sep 09, 2019
And you think you are mentally stable with this statement?
Globalistic:
Eboyians and blood na 5&6. During my service year back in 2011, same thing happened countless number of times. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ezeadi83(m): 5:40am On Sep 09, 2019
More pains for u. Staying in your midst were worse of.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still remember the pain I felt in my heart that October 1st morning in 1996 when Gen. Sani Abacha carved out Ebonyi state from my dear Enugu and Abia state and gave it to Walter Feghabo to pilot.

I knew it wasn't a good decision.
The Igbo states were okay the way they were and I opined that another addition will be the weak link in the Igbo chain.

23 years later, I am yet to be proved wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ezeadi83(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Your comment shows how empty you are. You are not better than a domesticated animal in Ebonyi.
MelesZenawi:

Stop...

This is un-Igbo..

And those who did this right from time has no link to Igbo..

be guided.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Ezeadi83(m): 5:56am On Sep 09, 2019
You are not OK.
MelesZenawi:

I have consistently said this in strong terms that these guys are not Igbos in anyway whatsoever...

No respect to the sanctity of human life. If these can happen within then what will then be the case of outsiders...

Look at lifeless bodies littered here....Is not same way fulani herdsmen kill and ravage in their senseless killing....

Agbapukwom Uriom...
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Chepos1(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Skhibanj1015:
I served there too but never witnessed or heard anything like this. That was in 2004 though.

2004? shocked

Then Nigeria is still in factory mood o.
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Ezeadi83:
What makes you think that being an Igbo has any benefit?. What have you and your generation achieved since you discovered you were Igbos? You are irrevocably myopic.

Remain whatever you suppose to be but not Igbo pls

Igbo amaka
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2019
This is one major problem i have with my igbo tribe. Their ability to kill all because of land.

Honestly, I can't drag land with my fellow igbo person even if i have the documents for the land. I won't want to go extinct all cos of land
Re: Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Benwise: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2019
This are ebonyians killed by Benue people on Saturday morning.. You better ask questions when you don't understand a post
MelesZenawi:

Agbapukwom Uriom...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} / Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.