Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods (21834 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
geesilver:
if we have competitive alternative we would definitely boycott it, until then keep entertained.

While we are at it..why don’t we tell our families and friends working at shoprite and MTN to resign and go stay at home jobless to show that they are protesting

This is just madness...are we not the same people that don’t want the actions of few Nigerians committing atrocities both home and abroad to be used to judge the rest of us....we now want to use the actions of thieves and thugs seizing opportunity to loot and hurt people in South Africa to affect those that are here abiding by Nigeria law doing business and even feeding some Nigerians

U people should not mind all this celebrities..they are still using their MTN line and DSTV decoders oooo...
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:
Can someone educate me, How is BBnaija SouthAfrican?
Big brother has large fan base in Nigeria hence the introduction of big brother naija. Nigeria one of the top countries where their revenue come from
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by femi4: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:
you dey mind the mumu
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Ramos16(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Xisnin:

So, is the ShopRite that was looted.
It is surprising that some people who supported shop looters and burglars are finding various excuses to
continue watching bbnaija.

Shia na me and you siddon support shop looters, or na me and you siddon dey watch bbnaija, bros park well jare.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by femi4: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

Big brother has large fan base in Nigeria hence the introduction of big brother naija. Nigeria one of the top countries where their revenue come from
And big brother belong to SA?

You better google bigbrother franchise
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by wisdomkid: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
aolawale025:
Nigeria will hurt more. You don't cut the nose to spite the face

Sir, what do you know about economics?
Because those greedy politicians receiving billions from DSTV and MTN Nigeria, because of their shares are saying it, you believed them?
Lol, you sounded just like a typical Nigerian who does not read, but follow anything being said.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by briggz09(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Not a good time to be the President of SA
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Midas01: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
No, SA will lose more. Stop saying what you don't know.
aolawale025:
Nigeria will hurt more. You don't cut the nose to spite the face
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Tootruthful: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Sureguytalk(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin go and patronize iya Rashid
DrDope:
Are you trying to tell me to stop buying Shoprite bread??

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Okuda(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Godstime4me:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
its obvious you are a scammer. You do this for a living!
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by geesilver(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
1StopRudeness:

While we are at it..why don’t we tell our families and friends working at shoprite and MTN to resign and go stay at home jobless to show that they are protesting

This is just madness...are we not the same people that don’t want the actions of a Nigerians committing atrocities both home and abroad to be used to judge the rest of us....we now want to use the actions of thieves and thugs seizing opportunity to loot and hurt people in South Africa to affect those that are here abiding by Nigeria law doing business and even feeding some Nigerians

U people should not mind all this celebrities..they are still using their MTN line and DSTV decoders oooo..
more reasons i said until there is a competitive alternative

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is it BBSA in disguise or actually BBN, or is there any image right South Africa is getting from the reality show because i'm meant to believe the show is been hosted in Lagos and not SA as it used to be, xo boycotting it means nothing to them, i get it, multi choice and DSTV, telecasting right...I UNDASTAND
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Godstime4me:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
Family isn't bouyant enough. Ie family is bouyant but not enough.
All see is new new generation beggar
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by penguinpikin: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
DrDope:
Are you trying to tell me to stop buying Shoprite bread??

BlackBell Bread on ADEOLA ODEKU TASTE LOVELY THAN shopleft bread

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Lyns32uk(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
I see sense in your talk.
Ceoking6:
Ghana our west Africa brothers have been silent in approval of sa treatment.

A time would come when Ghana would start their xenophobia worst than sa own, I say this becos each day hundreds of Nigeria youths are making the trip through the porus boarder of Ghana only to go do fraud and institute corruption in various groups known as HK's.

Ghana's always have the Ghana must go treatment in their heads, we have refused to talk to our so called youths who claim to be finding better opportunities but go to better opportunities countries to bastardise it.

Tomorrow we would start forming victims
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Bundeswehr: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:

MultiChoice owns BBN
The money you're spending on BBN is going to the company, the Nigerian entertainers get less than 1% of the money,

All the actors and actress acting/doing BBN stuff are MultiChoice employees. they make billions of Naira from you, pay tax, invest and send the rest back to South Africa.

Though, the company is owned by White men, all South African companies in Nigeria are owned by the White people, their black politicians invest also invest in the company,

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
The franchise is not owned by SA, the used to be Big brother brazil and Europe, the franchise miqht nt be an African thing
Okoyeebo:

Stop arguing.

The franchise in Nigeria is owned by Multichoice, a South African company.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Okoyeebo: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
The franchise is not owned by SA, the used to be Big brother brazil and Europe, the franchise miqht nt be an African thing

I know.

I said the franchise in Nigeria is owned by Multichoice, a South African company. Read the previous post again.

Big brother International is a Dutch product.

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
But some people can't do without watching BBnaija
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by banji1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mr Aye Dee launching out from political retirement

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
This Big Brother show tho was developed by Endemol, and the first season was shown in the Netherlands. The show's format has since been copied in many other countries, including Brazil, Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, United Kingdom UK 200 and US e.t.c No b South africa get am...

Abeg allow our women to dey watch am make dem no dey disturb me with their body when i dey do my other dealings
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by phineas: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
ivoryhouse:

Where do we get these rhetoric from? What makes you think Nigerians are more corrupt than other African nationals? South Africans have been doing drugs and violent robberies decades before Nigerians started flocking to the country. BTW Zimbabweans control the drug cartels in parts of South Africa.
You mention Ghana, those ones are even worse. Gbanains have been defrauding nationals from every other part of the world who go to Ghana with the hopes of buying some legendary Ghanaian gold.
Africans generally envy Nigerians because our mindset and attitude to work is quite different from theirs. Nigerians intimidate other African nationals, without making any concerted effort.
A friend had an interview (when she lived in Ghana) slated for 9am, and she got their at 8.45am while the Ghanaians didn't start strolling in till way past 10am.
Nigerians, please stop accusing fellow Nigerians of being the problem whenever there is an issue because you're only giving abusers more reason to victimize our brothers and sisters in diaspora.
Finally, all nations commit one level of fraud or the other but still get up to defend their citizens that have been victimized,in any country on earth.
Be proud, be bold, be encouraged, we are Nigerians!

Our crime statistics for our population is way lower than that of the SA and US they all look up too.

And SA dares call Nigerians criminals. Nigerians need to stop owning that crap. We have more honest hardworking Nigerians than any proportion of African countries

We have more female entrepreneur in Nigeria than any other African country.and I mean in percentages. Meanwhile we've not added the farmers o.

We need to write our truth.Every Nigerian plies a trade not to be idle. We are 200 million strong. The bad eggs don't define us.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by F117nighthawk: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Start by boycotting DSTV,,don't subscribe again, break the box then we know u are serious
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by foster212: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ramos16:

It isn't, he is wrong. Big Brother is a Franchise, and anybody can get the license to make the show.
Very correct. Big brother is not an African show only. Other countries like UK, US, and even Kenya in Africa have theirs.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Kogbaski: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
Well I wouldn't even need to do that, I've been loyal to my Vskit Voice to Fame reality TV show all day long.

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by TruthHurts100: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
freelansa:
Mukhtar Dan’iyan, popularly known as Aye Dee, has stated that it’s time to boycott BBNaija and all South African goods in protest against xenophobic attacks carried out on Nigerians.

Aye Dee made this known as renewed protests in South Africa on Sunday saw the people of the country marching in the streets with weapons and chanting songs calling for foreigners to leave their country.

According to Aye Dee, boycotting BBNaija and other South African goods will put economic pressure on them and make them learn to live in peace with people of other nationalities.

https://wotzup.ng/its-time-to-boycott-bbnaija-and-all-south-african-goods-aye-dee/

Those South African you see causing mayhem are illiterates. They don't know history neither do they know which South African companies operate in Nigeria.

You should blame the elites among them. Attack the president who led the people to thinking that foreigners are the cause of the problems in South Africa. AU has done nothing concerning this.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Godstime4me:

Fidelity Bank.
What did you do to change your condition during the holiday? That's if you're actually a student.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is bbnaija a south African franchise?
I know its showing on DSTV...
But..
Do we have a channel/TV station that can rival DSTv?
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by teemotee: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What did you do to change your condition during the holiday? That's if you're actually a student.
he is a scammer. He has been posting this story since last year with different monikers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP / Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.