Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods (21836 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Gerrard59(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ceoking6:
Ghana our west Africa brothers have been silent in approval of sa treatment.

A time would come when Ghana would start their xenophobia worst than sa own, I say this becos each day hundreds of Nigeria youths are making the trip through the porus boarder of Ghana only to go do fraud and institute corruption in various groups known as HK's.

Ghana's always have the Ghana must go treatment in their heads, we have refused to talk to our so called youths who claim to be finding better opportunities but go to better opportunities countries to bastardise it.

Tomorrow we would start forming victims

I agree with you wholeheartedly. There has been no condemnation of sort regarding the criminal attitudes of most Nigerians in South Africa. Heck, majority of social media Nigerians 'so-called intellectuals' didn't condemn the Invictus saga. When it happens again, they will scream xenophobia. undecided
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Fredchisom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Ceoking6: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
ednut1:
they deported us first in 1969. all nigerians were deported. my parents( 2nd generation ghanian nigerians were sent packing)
The crackdown that would happen next would be worst.

You can't do online business in Nigeria even anything business with a foreigner is impossible yet the people who have made this possible are all trooping to Ghana daily setting up camps in various streets just to institute fraud and vices.

It is escalating and the seeds would soon start eating the fabric and foundation which Rawlings made.

By that time it may just be a bloody revolution by the locals who may be taking laws into their hands
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Fredchisom(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Watch out WWE in aba

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by rampantlover: 1:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Ceoking6:
Ghana our west Africa brothers have been silent in approval of sa treatment.

A time would come when Ghana would start their xenophobia worst than sa own, I say this becos each day hundreds of Nigeria youths are making the trip through the porus boarder of Ghana only to go do fraud and institute corruption in various groups known as HK's.

Ghana's always have the Ghana must go treatment in their heads, we have refused to talk to our so called youths who claim to be finding better opportunities but go to better opportunities countries to bastardise it.

Tomorrow we would start forming victims when Ghanaians start finding self made solutions which escalates into outright violence and unintended measures

Point of correction, we are not brothers and we are not neighbours but you are right about one thing, if you nigerians start to behave like animals which they always do in a foreign country, then what happened in SA would be a drop in the ocean. Just behave like humans and you will be fine but I doubt most mumugerians can do that. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by MOSICATED5(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Charleys:
Can someone educate me, How is BBnaija SouthAfrican?
BBN is produced by Red pepper. Red pepper is a SA media production company. When u watch any of the live show u will see a red pepper production at the end. So it is SA because the show is produced by SA, try reading the names of the crew of the current season and see how almost everyone is from SA even camera men.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Said it earlier.
If they stop watching bbn, we will take them serious.
That one is easier.
Thought the view will reduce but the same group are still promoting and watching it on nairaland.
Naija people and hypocrisy.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by bewla(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2019
aolawale025:
Nigeria will hurt more. You don't cut the nose to spite the face
Them be USA I beg
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by 9jaRealist: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Because of what would enter your mouth, you can't let truth come out of your mouth.

Let South Africans be treated exactly how they have treated Nigerians. Worst case scenario, they pull out of Nigeria and Nigerians there come back.

We would get local businesses and substitute investors to take over. Would South Africa get substitute markets with the size of Nigeria? No

Protea Hotel has 6 different branches in Ikeja Local Government alone. Some countries don't even have 5 Protea hotels.

South Africa should be treated to on the basis of reciprocity.

You do know that many of these hotels are primarily owned by Nigerians, but branded and managed by Protea...
Nevertheless, Protea is NOT (or no longer) a South African-own Company, having since been acquired by Marriott.
>
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by 9jaRealist: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Gerrard59:
I agree with you wholeheartedly. There has been no condemnation of sort regarding the criminal attitudes of most Nigerians in South Africa. Heck, majority of social media Nigerians 'so-called intellectuals' didn't condemn the Invictus saga. When it happens again, they will scream xenophobia. undecided

That’s simply NOT true... shocked
The condemnation of Invictus on SM was loud and overwhelming.

Nonetheless, I just do not get the implied logic that the criminality of some warrants looting/killing of all...
Unfortunately, it is just this sort of warped logic that informs the looting/destruction of SA businesses in Nigeria. SMH
>
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by 9jaRealist: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2019
rampantlover:

Point of correction, we are not brothers and we are not neighbours but you are right about one thing, if you nigerians start to behave like animals which they always do in a foreign country, then what happened in SA would be a drop in the ocean. Just behave like humans and you will be fine but I doubt most mumugerians can do that. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn.....
undecided
>
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Gerrard59(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

That’s simply NOT true... shocked
The condemnation of Invictus on SM was loud and overwhelming.

Nonetheless, I just do not get the implied logic that the criminality of some warrants looting/killing of all...
Unfortunately, it is just this sort of warped logic that informs the looting/destruction of SA businesses in Nigeria. SMH
>

Condemnation with subtle excuses like "Russia does worse", "it's because we're not rich as a country", "there are good Nigerians all over the world", "government should create jobs" blah blah blah. That's not condemnation.

Regarding looting and killings (which is condemnable), it makes no sense going to another man's country to commit heinous crimes. There should be a name and shame of such individuals (drug lords, yahoo yahoo boys etc.). Without their atrocities, there will be nothing negative to blame Nigerians for.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by 9jaRealist: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gerrard59:

Condemnation with subtle excuses like "Russia does worse", "it's because we're not rich as a country", "there are good Nigerians all over the world", "government should create jobs" blah blah blah. That's not condemnation.

Regarding looting and killings (which is condemnable), it makes no sense going to another man's country to commit heinous crimes. There should be a name and shame of such individuals (drug lords, yahoo yahoo boys etc.). Without their atrocities, there will be nothing negative to blame Nigerians for.

Dude, it makes no sense to commit heinous crimes ANYWHERE, including in Nigeria...
Nonetheless, any notion (IMPLICIT or explicit) that it justifies barbarism against the group is wrong.
>
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by BigIyanga: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Charleys:
Can someone educate me, How is BBnaija SouthAfrican?
Cos it’s owned by DSTV... Rocket Science??
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by BigIyanga: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
rampantlover:

Calcified brain forming ITK. Facts and numbers from FG and RSA govt say that 6k out of 400K Naija folks are in prison for drug-related offences. Breaking it down for statistically and logically challenged folks.. about 1.5% of Nigerians out 400k are in prison for drug offences
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Itzhandy: 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Lyns32uk:
I see sense in your talk.

China Account Available for cash deposit � � and all kind of transfers,WeChat pay and Alipay also available for all kinds of transfer � � � ...Fast payment ⏰ � (your money in Minutes) �...Contact Whatsapp https:///.2347084523237

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.