Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods (21835 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by emydnobl: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Boatswain:
Those watching BBnaija right now... undecided

I believe paracetamol can never cure cancer.

SA are internally supported by their monarchs.

Oh, a United Africa is about to split.

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by TechCapon(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by IeatPussy: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:
Can someone educate me, How is BBnaija SouthAfrican?

Bbnaija is Nigeria shows but aired on DSTV or Gotv which is South Africa company.. Same way English premiership is England but many people suscribe their decoder to watch it.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by shamecurls(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:

DSTV
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Empiree: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sirvolga:
Little louder please shocked

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Wallade(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
aolawale025:
Nigeria will hurt more. You don't cut the nose to spite the face

How will Nigeria hurt more?
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Lordjb: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay, we are waiting grin meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Okoyeebo: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ramos16:

It isn't, he is wrong. Big Brother is a Franchise, and anybody can get the license to make the show.

Stop arguing.

The franchise in Nigeria is owned by Multichoice, a South African company.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:

Multi choice is the major sponsor...
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Charmingrascal(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
aolawale025:

How? Kindly expantiate
Y'all are saying we shouldn't vandalise their investments because in ur terms Nigeria will lose more now we are talking about boycotting their product y'all still saying Nigeria will lose.

We shouldn't show the World how cowardice we can be, to make gain you might surely lose you make sacrifices to effect change and shift paradigm.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by geesilver(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
if we have competitive alternative we would definitely boycott it, until then keep entertained.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by momodub: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63RldKxDV_g
South Africa get ready we are coming for you guys
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by rocknation62(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
DrDope:
Are you trying to tell me to stop buying Shoprite bread??
Buy agege bread,be contented with wat u have...

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by chiedozie198100: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
aolawale025:

u r a big fool.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg leave my bbn out of una nonsense abeg
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by golddeejay(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Charleys post=82055488]Can someone educate me, How is BBnaija SouthAfrican?[/quotes]shown only on SA Owned multichoice channels. Bulk of the money goes to SA owners of multichoice
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Teewhy2:
with all these issues daggle SA visa in front of 10 Nigerians and 7 are still ready to go that is how bad the Nigerian economy has gotten to.

Leave these hypocrites on Social media ranting aimlessly...

You want us here to boycott everything from a country you would rather die in than live in your own country.

When we write meaningful things and warn our people about the future dangers of "jumping ship", and not making efforts to fix this nation, they tell you to hush... They say xenophobia is against all foreigners, but why is the cry loudest from Nigerians? Some will hide behind " high population", whereas there are more populated nations with their citizens less likely to emigrate than Nigerians.

Well, as the saying goes: the highest speed still won't make you outrun your shadow... South Africa will eventually go Scot free, cos the world (especially America and Europe) is becoming anti-immigration with each passing day.

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
am here to read comment
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Patode: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
My belief is that what is going on in South Africa is not Xenophobia, it is Black on Black crime. You have other nationalities in South African, and they are not being attacked. The South Africans who are on the lowest rung of the economic ladder are aggrieved that other Africans are joining in their hustle. The other Africans are reducing their earning powers, and so are angry.

1 Like

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by richPHAROAH: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
you are mad. Igbos can boycott them. i am a nigerian. when e reach wahala , una go claim nigerian. please tell that to biafrans.
btw, tacha for the money
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:

You dey mind am....Someone that does not have sense....he’s still his MTN line oooo
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by richPHAROAH: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:
no mind the bastard
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Tootruthful: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
freelansa:
Mukhtar Dan’iyan, popularly known as Aye Dee, has stated that it’s time to boycott BBNaija and all South African goods in protest against xenophobic attacks carried out on Nigerians.

Aye Dee made this known as renewed protests in South Africa on Sunday saw the people of the country marching in the streets with weapons and chanting songs calling for foreigners to leave their country.

According to Aye Dee, boycotting BBNaija and other South African goods will put economic pressure on them and make them learn to live in peace with people of other nationalities.

https://wotzup.ng/its-time-to-boycott-bbnaija-and-all-south-african-goods-aye-dee/

He is wrong. Xenophobia will never leave South Africa until the Europeans and their Black bloodlines are removed from the power. The problem is the Europeans have started alot of Black bloodlines who are in power over the other Black South Africans who are sons of African fathers. It's not Xenophobia is Afro phobia.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ceoking6:
Ghana our west Africa brothers have been silent in approval of sa treatment.

A time would come when Ghana would start their xenophobia worst than sa own, I say this becos each day hundreds of Nigeria youths are making the trip through the porus boarder of Ghana only to go do fraud and institute corruption in various groups known as HK's.

Ghana's always have the Ghana must go treatment in their heads, we have refused to talk to our so called youths who claim to be finding better opportunities but go to better opportunities countries to bastardise it.

Tomorrow we would start forming victims
they deported us first in 1969. all nigerians were deported. my parents( 2nd generation ghanian nigerians were sent packing)
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Jimiyung(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
How is BBnaija south african. Education is very important, stay in school
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by MPSA(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Charleys:

No BBnaija without South African Network and Ideas grin

2 Likes

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Xisnin(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ramos16:

It isn't, he is wrong. Big Brother is a Franchise, and anybody can get the license to make the show.
So, is the ShopRite that was looted.
It is surprising that some people who supported shop looters and burglars are finding various excuses to
continue watching bbnaija.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by ivoryhouse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ceoking6:
Ghana our west Africa brothers have been silent in approval of sa treatment.

A time would come when Ghana would start their xenophobia worst than sa own, I say this becos each day hundreds of Nigeria youths are making the trip through the porus boarder of Ghana only to go do fraud and institute corruption in various groups known as HK's.

Ghana's always have the Ghana must go treatment in their heads, we have refused to talk to our so called youths who claim to be finding better opportunities but go to better opportunities countries to bastardise it.

Tomorrow we would start forming victims
Where do we get these rhetoric from? What makes you think Nigerians are more corrupt than other African nationals? South Africans have been doing drugs and violent robberies decades before Nigerians started flocking to the country. BTW Zimbabweans control the drug cartels in parts of South Africa.
You mention Ghana, those ones are even worse. Gbanains have been defrauding nationals from every other part of the world who go to Ghana with the hopes of buying some legendary Ghanaian gold.
Africans generally envy Nigerians because our mindset and attitude to work is quite different from theirs. Nigerians intimidate other African nationals, without making any concerted effort.
A friend had an interview (when she lived in Ghana) slated for 9am, and she got their at 8.45am while the Ghanaians didn't start strolling in till way past 10am.
Nigerians, please stop accusing fellow Nigerians of being the problem whenever there is an issue because you're only giving abusers more reason to victimize our brothers and sisters in diaspora.
Finally, all nations commit one level of fraud or the other but still get up to defend their citizens that have been victimized,in any country on earth.
Be proud, be bold, be encouraged, we are Nigerians!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Teewhy2:
with all these issues daggle SA visa in front of 10 Nigerians and 7 are still ready to go that is how bad the Nigerian economy has gotten to.

Quest to live abroad is the priority of an average Nigerian. Did you see all the Nigerian investment in SA uploaded here while their lands are desolate?
They buy properties on people's lands but come to sleep in hotels for few days once a year. Some have not even been home for years.
Are there no people to render those services to here? Will they not remove some people from the streets if they were here? Will their taxes not add to government revenues in their respective states?
They are the people developing the SA more than their government, so the SAs are eyeing the properties to take over now, but the Nigerians can't afford the lose cos they have neither home nor business to come and fall upon here.
Some are beggars on the streets of America while most just live from hand to mouth.
Re: Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods by Ramos16(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Stop arguing.

The franchise in Nigeria is owned by Multichoice, a South African company.

See this one oh, who is arguing, go and find place to sit jare... I no get your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari / Boko Haram In Disarray As Shortage Of Arms, Fuel Hits Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.