Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now (35896 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by guidelight: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Words for the wise

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Wow, amen o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
LoveJesus87:
you are just biblically and spiritually DUMB. and you are HIGHLY disappointing given you are Christian as your monicker suggests. Honestly. So to desire long life means he is not heaven minded that all his treasures are here and not in heaven. Your spiritual backwardness is SICKENING. What did God promise us in psalm 91 : 16? Is it not "with long life will I satisfy thee" ? Long life is one of our birthright in Christ Jesus. If you don't desire it, no problem but slamming a genuine Christian who does is out of it. Do you know baba sabela? At what age did he died? So his heart was not in heaven because he stayed long here on earth? Do you KNOW what you are saying at all?
You really love Jesus, and you hate His Words?

Speaks volumes!

You should be LoveOyedepo or HateJesus instead.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Mypeople2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Godstime4me:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
Guy you get money ooo...when I broke for school then ,I couldn't afford a browsing phone not to talk of buying data.I am not sure you are broke .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Jones4190(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
who will even allow you to see heaven, you that build you heaven on earth, you that treating to open the gate of hell for Fulani man as if there are not created but God, you are not a candidate of heaven
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by romme2u: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Do you blame him?

Read the Bible again. What is the job of people who make it to heaven? Praise and worship 24/7.

Try doing Praise and Worship for 3 hours in a church. Then imagine doing it for eternity.

The way life is going, I can see people who are admitted to heaven but refuse to go. They will ask, "heaven na by force?"

/

grin grin grin

#in tubaba's voice...........dem no wan die but dem wan go heaven
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by akdjr(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Which heaven?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by bixton(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

This your pix you added to this post, are you very sure the Bishop said it or you heard from someone who said, he said.....
I'm just curious
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Goalnaldo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
I found out that daddy freeze and apostle Johnson Suleiman are close paddy on Twitter. He even sponsor some of Suleiman's giveaway. Does it means Suleiman is an exception to his usual bashing of men of God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
bixton:

This your pix you added to this post, are you very sure the Bishop said it or you heard from someone who said, he said.....
I'm just curious
Lol!

Hear from the horses mouth and decide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCvF1m9fSo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Obakoolex(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Whatever the different opinions...I claim to have a long lasting life in good health and wealth to see my 4th generation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by F117nighthawk: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why will u be in a hurry with all the wealth u have
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Crysthaniel(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
eni4real:
what is questionable in a deep hole??
Was Joseph not put in a deep hole/well/pit and eventually delivered??
That is what the prayer point is about and not something else..
This generation is spoilt...
Who now spoiled it is it not we humans?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
showafrica:

Na wao, everything dey for this Bible oo, I suspect you are 'Freeze'
Lol!

Though you got the Freeze part wrong.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Sirpaul(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bishop Davido you say.......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Sirpaul(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
If only they'll listen
jesusjnr:
Not surprised at all.

Here's why:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by effido666: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is there tithes and offerings over there in heaven for him to b incharged of? So dats y he will not want to go there in a hurry..... I wonder y he doesn't even want to go to heaven in a hurry if he is righteous as he claims .....deceiving members and collecting money from them...... Rubbish..... Let me hear pim from any of his so called members
eTECTIV:
But as Christian isn't heaven d ultimate goal?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by mmorah6: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Godstime4me:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.
you have been using this same puch line for 2 years

Nwanna were is your album?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sirpaul:
If only they'll listen
Yes oh! That's the big question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Sirpaul(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
People these days read and understand the Bible to suit their charater and behavior ... Matthew 24.. Watch
jesusjnr:
Yes oh! That's the big question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
OnPointMan:

Lol @ the picture grin grin
Funny but serious.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Abcruz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
eTECTIV:

And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”--Revelation 5:10

The heavens are the LORD’s heavens, but the earth he has given to the children of man.--psalms 115:16

"Heaven is the ultimate goal not the immediate goal."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by ArticleBeast: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
judedwriter:
Prosperity preaching at its best....
Oya preach yours na poverty preacher
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
newsynews:
Bishop Davido Oyedepo of Living Church Worldwide has given reasons why he is not in a hurry to go to heaven.

Oyedepo who made this known while delivering a sermon, stated that there are some people in his congregation who would testify in his Church when they clock 100 or 120.

According to him, he and many members of his church would live long to the anger of witches and wizards.

“There are people, I’m looking at this morning, that will testify here at 100. There are those that will testify here at 120. I’m here for long. I’m here for long.

“I’m not hurrying to go to Heaven, I am going to be there forever, so there’s no point hurrying to get there. You’re here for long!

“Let every witch and wizard be angry: You’re here for long. It’s a verdict of Heaven! You’re here for long!
You will see your children’s children to the 4th generation,” he said.

https://wotzup.ng/why-i-am-not-in-a-hurry-to-go-to-heaven-now-david-oyedepo/

Why u go wan go heaven wen u have private jet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by maisauki: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
eTECTIV:
not when you have private jets, universities, sheep to herd
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by juniorstic(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
“I’m not hurrying to go to Heaven, I am going to be there forever, so there’s no point hurrying to get there. You’re here for long!

Someone should please help and explain this phrase for me.... I'm confused here..

�"I am going to be there forever, so there’s no point hurrying to get there."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by sammysmiles(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
eTECTIV:
And so wat??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by yawehoverall: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
frosbel2:
Pastor I cannot wait to meet you in the Lake of Fire because thats your abode cool

Wow! You mean you are sure you will be in hell?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
frosbel2:
Pastor I cannot wait to meet you in the Lake of Fire because thats your abode cool
Are u planning to go the lake of fire too? Bro you don't just know what you are wishing for yourself. Avoid it at all cost by accepting JESUS as your Saviour.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by nnaeyes6: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Better go and kukuma buy moaka foam.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by mrsod(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
dermmy:
His situation is like the rich fool who gathered enough into his barn and said to himself i have plenty now let me enjoy my life for a life time and GOD demanded his life that very hour. I pray that this man won't miss it in the end.

you are very very stupid and a low minded person. You are one of the witches he is talking about
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Am Not In A Hurry To Go To Heaven Now by dermmy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
mrsod:

you are very very stupid and a low minded person. You are one of the witches he is talking about

The truth is bitter, deal with it bro. May GOD deliver you from that stockholm syndrome. See the way you reacted. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.