Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (20882 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by purples25(f): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2019
EmekaBlue:
but if u review it well d pipe is an outer organ but d woman opening u ladies shed blood from,pee and all sort of things that goes down there. yuck kinda

Well, its true but you guys pee and cum from yours also. Women overlook things, you guys should do the same, if not dont ask a woman to do it for you.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
purples25:

Well, its true but you guys pee and cum from yours also. Women overlook things, you guys should do the same, if not dont ask a woman to do it for you.
lol...pee from a tiny hole which can be ignored..cum is only during sex or masturbation. Women should do it, just like we enjoy sucking their OUTER boobs
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Ikpongiton: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
is she a yoruba lady?
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by purples25(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
EmekaBlue:
lol...pee from a tiny hole which can be ignored..cum is only during sex or masturbation. Women should do it, just like we enjoy sucking their OUTER boobs

Nah so

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Yeecar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
EmekaBlue:
but if u review it well d pipe is an outer organ but d woman opening u ladies shed blood from,pee and all sort of things that goes down there. yuck kinda
purples25:

Alexaonfleek:
I pity the woman that will marry you with this your stupid mentality.sex was created for reproduction as well as pleasure.how can the pleasure be going one way.
How can a sane person be comparing sucking of dick to a deep unhygienic hole...
Some pussies are even dirty, smelly and irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by sammycashly: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Maybe if you came out of your shell and try something different for a change, you wouldn't get that easily tired of women. Spice up your bedroom activities bro.be adventurous.
Guy shut the hell up....you still repeating this bullshit again....chop pussy....you are mad I swear....not in this World

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
sammycashly:
Guy shut the hell up....you still repeating this bullshit again....chop pussy....you are mad I swear....not in this World

bro, you seem tense.... maybe even bitter... it must be the lack of proper minerals and nutrients in your daily diet. Abeg go chop vitamin filled toto so that you can get less high blood pressure on the subject.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Yes. There should limits?
Do you swallow, allow fisting, anal sex, pissing and shiting on you, pussy/ass to mouth, sitting on your face?

These are even baseline for some people. There are more "perverted" sexual desires e.g BDSM etc

See how una de try convince person to head a woman, as if na career grin

are the above in bold some of YOUR desires that you control/limit?!
if two people are into the above in bold practices, why shouldnt they indulge in it?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by UncleJudax(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

are the above in bold some of YOUR desires that you control/limit?!
if two people are into the above in bold practices, why shouldnt they indulge in it?!
Hahaha. There is hardly absolutism in anything. There will always be a limit. Two people can only have so much in common. So, if someone decides not to give head, that's probably his/her limit.

You dig? Don't quote me out of context.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. There is hardly absolutism in anything. There will always be a limit. Two people can only have so much in common. So, if someone decides not to give head, that's probably his/her limit.

You dig? Don't quote me out of context.

Out of context... we are talking of going down on a woman, you are talking of fisting etc. Who is out of context here?

Now, if the above is what you believe to be the koko on this issue then let whoever wants to suck toto do so and basta.

Keep to your own limits and hope to find a woman with the same.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by yourdj2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
please I like being a fresh boy
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by UncleJudax(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Out of context... we are talking of going down on a woman, you are talking of fisting etc. Who is out of context here?

Now, if the above is what you believe to be the koko on this issue then let whoever wants to suck toto do so and basta.

Keep to your own limits and hope to find a woman with the same.
The handle I quoted stated that there should be no limits to sexual desires. Check well again before replying. Sexual desires are more than cunnilingus.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

The handle I quoted stated that there should be no limits to sexual desires. Check well again before replying. Sexual desires are more than cunnilingus.

Bwaaaaaah!!!!
A) she is right in saying that there should be no limit to each and everyone's sexual desires... remember, she is not saying that you should do and enjoy everything she desires, but simply that she is entitled to desire whoever she wishes and practice it freely however she deems fit. Who are you to dictate what anyone's satisfaction should be?

B) anything you do in the bedroom is a sexual desire.... and as we can see from this thread, some people don't like such practice of going down on a woman (a sexual desire)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by frankkydee(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pls, not all women love the going down of a thing sad
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by UncleJudax(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bwaaaaaah!!!!
A) she is right in saying that there should be no limit to each and everyone's sexual desires... remember, she is not saying that you should do and enjoy everything she desires, but simply that she is entitled to desire whoever she wishes and practice it freely however she deems fit. Who are you to dictate what anyone's satisfaction should be?

B) anything you do in the bedroom is a sexual desire.... and as we can see from this thread, some people don't like such practice of going down on a woman (a sexual desire)
Mr Utopia. I have no desire to tell anyone what they should do or not. And again, my comment never alluded to such. But to opine that there is no limit to sexual desires is major league BS.

Meanwhile, you have been all over the thread trying to dictate to others what satisfying a woman means.

I wonder who is interfering in the bedroom business (of others) between you and I grin
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Mr Utopia. I have no desire to tell anyone what they should do or not. And again, my comment never alluded to such. But to opine that there is no limit to sexual desires is major league BS.

Meanwhile, you have been all over the thread trying to dictate to others what satisfying a woman means.

I wonder who is interfering in the bedroom business (of others) between you and I grin

Ahahahahaha ha I guess you only took from my posts what you selfishly wanted to hear...but here is below something that you should have focussed on, about this issue:

MrBrownJay1:

Fair enough brotha traditional.... nobody should ever force you to do what you are against.i just feel a bit sorry for the babe whose stimulation only comes via proper good toto licking
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by UncleJudax(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Ahahahahaha ha I guess you only took from my posts what you selfishly wanted to hear...but here is below something that you should have focussed on, about this issue:

Hiohiohio....After/because he stood his ground grin

Even at that, you still took a jibe at him by the follow up sentence...for the trillions of women who only cum via tonguing. cheesy....obviously you weren't happy he didn't buy your narrative grin

Nothing selfish from my corner!!
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Hiohiohio....After/because he stood his ground grin

But my stand on the issue had never changed.... my point is the same before/after, or even now. It's all about the beauty of going down on a woman.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by UncleJudax(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

But my stand on the issue had never changed.... my point is the same before/after, or even now. It's all about the beauty of going down on a woman.
That is your problem grin. But you don't get to dictate to others how to satisfy their women.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

That is your problem grin. But you don't get to dictate to others how to satisfy their women.

I am telling traditional brotha the beauty of satisfying your woman, however/whatever it may be....don't lose the main focus on this issue.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by UncleJudax(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am telling traditional brotha the beauty of satisfying your woman, however/whatever it may be....don't lose the main focus on this issue.
Ok Sir. I appreciate the civility.

Be safe
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Ok Sir. I appreciate the civility.

Be safe

You are welcome....thanks, you too
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Alexaonfleek: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
cooluzi:
coolI can take yours as my full time job you know
ah oga pls goan make enough money first poo.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by cooluzi: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
ah oga pls goan make enough money first poo.
and who told you im suffering ,how about you go and make money instead of you waiting for a guy to make money
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Akious2k2(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

OR fake it
OR be sexually miserable for the rest of her life
OR get satisfaction on her own
I hope you don't mean her getting it from another person o, by "on her own"
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Akious2k2:

I hope you don't mean her getting it from another person o, by "on her own"

Nah I meant with her fingers, a banana dipped in warm water 1st or a d1ldo

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Akious2k2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Nah I meant with her fingers, a banana dipped in warm water 1st or a d1ldo
Some ladies could resort to that option if that's where they can get it... It's so sad
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Akious2k2:

Some ladies could resort to that option if that's where they can get it... It's so sad

This is OUR job, but sadly many men are feeling funky and are being selfish/lazy in the bedroom.

If your wife expects you to swing from the chandelier in a batman costume before you mount her, then oblige and satisfy this babe' s sexual needs fully.

Some brothas sadly would come here and say this is foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
This picture is a disease caused by human papilloma virus which has no cure but becomes cancer instead. The virus lives in the vagina you see that hole u put Ur tongue in that's the walkway of this virus and it likes pussy too. Remember HPV next time u go down there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Akious2k2(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

This is OUR job, but sadly many men are feeling funky and are being selfish/lazy in the bedroom.

If your wife expects you to swing from the chandelier in a batman costume before you mount her, then oblige and satisfy this babe' s sexual needs fully.

Some brothas sadly would come here and say this is foolish.
My reservations with it is that, I don't know if it's safe to do it, & above that, if it's Godly or not... Asides those, I don't see anything wrong in it... I don't think it's Godly & safe though

DrHoganObi:
This picture is a disease caused by human papilloma virus which has no cure but becomes cancer instead. The virus lives in the vagina you see that hole u put Ur tongue in that's the walkway of this virus and it likes pussy too. Remember HPV next time u go down there
You can't be so sure this particular case was caused by the act of giving head, can you?
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by purples25(f): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
Went to read about HPV ( Human Papilloma Virus ). I read about the stages, and causes. Okay, so one sign of it is warts and there are different types of warts. Also, there are different stages or types and yeah there is the cancer stage. It actually never leaves your body and doesn't have a cure.

Ways to contract it would actually include skin to skin contact of the genitals, sex, among others, also this anal and MouthAction.

The cancer can actually develop around tongue and throat, among other places, which could include that vulva, vagina and penis. Etc. We are supposed to get vaccinated against this, kids as young as 11 or 12 can start getting that done.

So truly, MouthAction has err , risks. Like other styles of sex do too. Not just vagina but za penis too.

Sooo the doctor guy is right.
Re: Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Akious2k2:

My reservations with it is that, I don't know if it's safe to do it, & above that, if it's Godly or not... Asides those, I don't see anything wrong in it... I don't think it's Godly & safe though

You can't be so sure this particular case was caused by the act of giving head, can you?
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.