Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction (51363 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by yoyo4456: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
The most popular betting game at this time. Giving away unlimited money Playable, easy to play, true pay, above all the experience you have experienced slotxo
Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by Realbelieveer(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should visit Ebonyi state let Dave Umahi teach him how to do projects.

This kind thing is needed at Abakpa junction and holy Ghost round about.

I'm from same place with Ugwuanyi but must admit this guy is a flop after visiting Ebonyi state
gburugburu na Governor?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by Ambcharles(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ebonyi is not as rich as Imo. The only flyover rochas attempted has been marked unsafe by COREN.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by nnamathy: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

This is where Nigerians almost always put the cart before the horse...
And then you have foreigners building your “infrastructure” that you cannot maintain once they leave.

Even for basic artisan-level skills, Nigerians prefer to use better-trained Beninoise and Togolese...
Many Ebonyi citizens will never use those flyovers, but every Ebonyi citizen would directly from a marketable skill.
>
I bet you're missing alot of things; most people in the U.S.A hadn't traveled to New york and alot of people in new York don't trend for remote area while here in Nigeria some people might meet their graves without getting to Lagos or Abuja. So is that gonna stop possible development in those places; just let my working governor work his part in the development of Ebonyi.

You mentioned maintenance of infrastructure; Road construction is a long term project and adding to the fact that the project are carried out in good quality then i remain resolute on the good work of my Governor. Go and criticize your idle governor. Let Americans worry about Donald trump and Nigerians Buhari.�
Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by nnamathy: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ambcharles:
Ebonyi is not as rich as Imo. The only flyover rochas attempted has been marked unsafe by COREN.
I laugh everyday while i use amokohia road to work; flyover bridge looking like pyramid..��

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by IGBOSON1: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ambcharles:

Just imagine if Imo had Umahi instead of Rochas these past 8 years! Owerri that’s naturally beautiful, planned and well laid out only needs the right type of attention and quality projects to make it the best state capital in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by 9jaRealist: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
nnamathy:

I bet you're missing alot of things; most people in the U.S.A hadn't traveled to New york and alot of people in new York don't trend for remote area while here in Nigeria some people might meet their graves without getting to Lagos or Abuja. So is that gonna stop possible development in those places; just let my working governor work his part in the development of Ebonyi.

You mentioned maintenance of infrastructure; Road construction is a long term project and adding to the fact that the project are carried out in good quality then i remain resolute on the good work of my Governor. Go and criticize your idle governor. Let Americans worry about Donald trump and Nigerians Buhari.�

Not even close...
Lagos governors benchmark themselves against international standards, not Third World Nigeria. grin

Meanwhile, he is the Governor of the ENTIRE state and not the Mayor of Abakiliki (or wherever the state capital is these days)...
So, unlike NYC that is developed by the local govt using taxes of NYC residents, this Gov owes an allegiance to every citizen/part of Ebonyi.

Not sure what you are going on about Dotard Trump...
Abegi which one consign (concern) Agbero with overload?!
>
Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by mabea: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

even people traveling from northern cross River like ogoja use that route too , is far closer to calabar for them than following through cross River state itself
Very true,you know the road very well.
Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by ManishSmith(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Otunbascotty:
Fine his father didn't steal ebonyi money right? Since you know them so well too ,why don't you tell me about Osborn brand new hotel how was he able to finance it. A young man who schooled in Surrey suddenly became so rich overnight. His father is also a good asslicker You skipped that part. Mind you I ain't hating on him that's why I censored his handle. I am rich enough to meet my needs. You are the one hating probably the truth. If it was an unknown young Nigerian that launched a brand new hotel and a tech company your ilk will be the first to tag him a fraudster or a yahoo boy. Educate yourself well my brother. Open your eyes and see your leaders don't love or care about you they only care about their own just like you stated up there. Shalom too.

Thanks for the reply, Osborn La Palm hotel and resort does not in any way belong to Osborn rather it belongs to his father, the hotel he built before becoming a governor. If you've visited the hotel you'd find out that every suite there bear one of his children name.... See am not trying to shade for any politician but he does not need to be brought in cos am yet to see his offense, it wasn't his fault his father is the governor, rather its destiny playing it role in his life

Do have a nice day
Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by nnamathy: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not even close...
Lagos governors benchmark themselves against international standards, not Third World Nigeria. grin

Meanwhile, he is the Governor of the ENTIRE state and not the Mayor of Abakiliki (or wherever the state capital is these days)...
So, unlike NYC that is developed by the local govt using taxes of NYC residents, this Gov owes an allegiance to every citizen/part of Ebonyi.

Not sure what you are going on about Dotard Trump...
Abegi which one consign (concern) Agbero with overload?!
>
The development won't just emerge at once in all the LGA; I bet you're criticizing without a genuine course. Don't forget this very flyover bridge is not in Abakaliki town and i can count project in other place Hospital remodeling and schools.
Re: Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction by RoBerti112: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2019
In stressful working hours, your work is too stressful. We always create a sense of comfort for you so you have a relaxing time. You try dinosaur game an extremely fun game. thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.