Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? (2397 Views)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Cheap Trait Of 'some' Naija Girls (18+) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by eazzzy1(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2019
While social media shouldn’t be the all in all determining factor to knowing a good partner, it can be of great help. This also relates to guys. Low social media presence is preferable for me for the following reasons;
1. Social media as the name implies is mostly for socializing, meeting new people. The more presence your partner has on social media the more likely they are to meet new people and cheat.
2. The more serious your partner takes social media the more likely he/she will take private issues there. You don’t want to be trending on Instagram because your wife called you out in a fit of rage.
3. The more present on social media a person is the less serious they are in real life. Social media is for play and fun, if someone is on every post commenting, replying comments, fighting people to defend his ego, you wonder what time they have to work, read, and do other reasonable things.most people on social media multitask, cooking and chatting, reading and tweeting, all these reduces concentration and shows lack of seriousness.

Moderation should be the key word in all things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by LoveDecay(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2019
virgoquin:

You people will just be bringing out useless statistics from your anus.

You think it is the hymen that will determine how good and lasting a marriage will be.

there are other qualities that is needed to make marriage work .

Shope, D., & Broderick, C. (1967). Level of Sexual Experience and Predicted Adjustment in Marriage. Journal of Marriage and Family, 29(3), 424-427. doi:10.2307/349576

2 Likes

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Ryan03(f): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. True to some extent. Most ladies that are addicted to all these social media stuffs are not always serious minded. My sister Inlaw is one of them. She almost burnt down our house once because she was busy twitting what I don't know while the food she was preparing is burning in the kitchen. Trust me,after that incident, I banned her from cooking in my house. Now tell me,will she make a good wife?.
and the ones that do aproko with neighbours till food burn nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by Peterpan007(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Same thing I was wondering. The guys are there and we are supposed to take them as the standard. So, why can't ladies be there?

When it is not excessively done, I see no qualms. They kept saying I won't understand.

Good evening ma....
I'm just gonna go straight to the point. I'm a web developer and I just signed up on Upwork. I really don't know the next thing to do . I was hoping you could help with some hints
Re: Low Social Media Presence: Good Trait Of A Wife Material Or Not? by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Peterpan007:

Good evening ma....
I'm just gonna go straight to the point. I'm a web developer and I just signed up on Upwork. I really don't know the next thing to do . I was hoping you could help with some hints

Good evening!
There is a thread on Upwork for Nlders.
You can visit the thread and read through.
https://www.nairaland.com/6413405/upwork-thread-questions-advice

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Girl Said... / Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot / This Video Got People Talking, See What This Man Is Doing To His Friend Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.