Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents (8570 Views)

Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Why so fixated on Umahi, bros? This your OCD is getting huge day by day.

Let him come out with his media politics by 2023...let's see..

Maybe he has forgotten na Enwere oke mmanwu , nwe otimkpu...

Let him show face and have peace...
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Let him come out with his media politics by 2023...let's see..

Maybe he has forgotten na Enwere oke mmanwu , nwe otimkpu...

Let him show face and have peace...

Did Umahi tell you personally, that he's coming out for presidency? You are busy screaming out your lungs, thinking out your brain over a man, who's still doing few months in his 2nd tenure.

Sense gi self!
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2019
ScotMisile:
Anambra list... What is Obiano doing there, what is Ngige doing there. . Okadigbo said it: If your Education can not enable you to see beyond your tribe then your education is useless.

You always have issues picking on Anambra all time.

Same way, one woman was looking for a name to give her child, u carry ur tribalism...enter there and spoilt the thread.

Change...Mr mile.
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Did Umahi tell you personally, that he's coming out for presidency? You are busy screaming out your lungs, thinking out your brain over a man, who's still doing few months in his 2nd tenure.

Sense gi self!

Am only been objective after all I have supported umahi uncountable times...
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Peter Obi, Kingsley Muoghalu, Chukwuemeka Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Sullivan Chime, Ben Akabueze.

Still thinking of who to pick in the pack.

Modified...
Picking now amongst

Muoghalu, Soludo, Akabueze, Ken Nnamani(former Senate president), Chime(former Enugu Governor).

Just trying to narrow it down, these were down to earth guys but Peter Obi, OUK, Ekweremadu, Umahi, Uba brothers etc are a no no no.

But

Obi, Iweala, Chime have tasted power to some extent and may have been corrupted somehow

What did soludi, muoghalu, chime and nnamani tested?

Un-power..

Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am only been objective after all I have supported umahi uncountable times...

Supported Umahi countless times? Says an avid hater of Umahi and Ebonyi. MenesZenawi, You must be related to Mr Lai Mohammed grin
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Same way, one woman was looking for a name to give her child, u carry ur tribalism...enter there and spoilt the thread.

Change...Mr mile.

You see the double standard, you day play? Kettle calling pot black.
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

You see the double standard, you day play? Kettle calling pot black.

What's the double standard?
The guy knows what am saying?
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:34am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

What's the double standard?

The guy knows what am saying?

And you know what I'm saying grin
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Supported Umahi countless times? Says an avid hater of Umahi and Ebonyi. MenesZenawi, You must be related to Mr Lai Mohammed grin

I don't hate anybody...we only be realistic to issues.

Been colorative to issues has never solve the problem of mankind.

We approach issues with truth...

We don't hate anybody but u guys take it as hate..
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

And you know what I'm saying grin
Stop pushing me to the wall please...I don't know..
You just a torn to people's flesh...
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Stop pushing me to the wall please...I don't know..

You just a torn to people's flesh...

I'm doing nothing wrong grin
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't hate anybody...we only be realistic to issues.

Been colorative to issues has never solve the problem of mankind.

We approach issues with truth...

We don't hate anybody but u guys take it as hate..

Says an avid hater grin
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

I'm doing nothing wrong grin

You obviously know u are.
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Says an avid hater grin
That's what you think but that's not it..
There is no hate just been plain..

How can I defend someone I hate uncountable times, is not possible.
So stop the hate thing...
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by LLobiorah: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's what you think but that's not it..

There is no hate just been plain..

How can I defend someone I hate uncountable times, is not possible.

So stop the hate thing...

Biko do your hating thing dy go. Have a nice day.
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2019
There's no Nnamdi Kanu and Evans in the list ....

They are very intelligent
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Biko do your hating thing dy go. Have a nice day.

May God grant you wisdom to understand.
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by ScotMisile: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Change...Mr mile.

Their hatred is too much abeg
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2019
ScotMisile:

Their hatred is too much abeg

The list was written by an Abia man not Anambra.

So you just targeting the wrong people.

So you should have asked him what's the rationale behind those names instead of going overboard....
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by Susu888(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Abeg where the kerosene guy for this list? grin
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by lereinter(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2019
That is after Atiku
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by pazienza(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2019
hammerVJ:
IN MY HONEST OPINION, PUTTING NIGERIA FIRST.

I WOULD SAY THE BEST CANDIDATE IS NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA.

NIGERIA NEVER HAD A FEMALE PRESIDENT BEFORE.

ALSO, SHE IS INTERNATIONALLY RENOWED AND RESPECTED.

ALL THE TRIBES AND ETHNIC/RELIGIOUS GROUP HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR.

NO EXCUSES OR THREATS THAT IGBO WILL DO THIS OR DAT WITH A WOMAN LIKE HER.

THEN AGAIN, NIGERIA IS A BACKWARD COUNTRY WHERE THE MEN WANT TO DO AS THEY PLEASE AND WILL NEVER ALLOW THE WOMEN INTO ASO ROCK.

Being from Western Igboland( Anioma), she will be a better Igbo candidate, bridging the gap between Eastern and Western Igbos, seeing as she is married to an Umuahia (Abia) state man.

Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by dnawah(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

Pray, tell, what business are you on to, Sir?
i mould bottles.and u?
Re: 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents by hammerVJ: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
pazienza:

Being from Western Igboland( Anioma), she will be a better Igbo candidate, bridging the gap between Eastern and Western Igbos, seeing as she is married to an Umuahia (Abia) state man.

Honourable Pazienza, u are the definition of Igboezue.

Constantly putting Igbo unity first before anything else.

I like dat.

Wen u see the way Igbo came together to tackle the Fulani menace in Enugu, u know that despite our artificial state divide, together we are stronger.

Enugu was overwhelmed but encouraged knowing they had these other Igbo states standing with them to the bitter end. The directive to MACBAN was resounding and they had no answer for it becos we spoke with one united voice as Igboezue. dalu!

'Anambra Governorship People's Choice Award': Winner Set To Emerge / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Ogun State Workers Lament Non-payment Of November Salary With Days To Christmas