Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos (54116 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by trendymarseey(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Enlighten them please
Kaeboy:
who is feeding you with all this? Lol.... If doctors don't go to Frontline who will give the wounded soldiers first aid? Lol..... All soldiers go to Frontline except you're lucky they haven't post you outside office.

1 Like

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by permit(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
That's what we call a tip- power grin
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by tiredoflife(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Flier:
If he has BSC he won’t be going to the front line beside you don’t know if he is a doctor or an engineer

Lies
I have a friend who had Bsc
Was killed in the front line by boko haram
Rest in peace Stephen akpor
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by YorubaKing: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hope other men will allow the lawyer rest. She's beautiful.

Hml

Yaba left V.I.P angry
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Ezeudo7: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
but lawyers dey knack wella!
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by lizdammy: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Handsome and beautiful
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by kaffyadeakeem(f): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
tillaman:
grin
Bad combo
Their kids will be flexing o!
My dad is a soldier and my mom is a lawyer so go ahead and hit me please
True talk
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by InvertedHammer: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
/
With a wife like that in the barracks, he will definitely be deployed to Borno state soon to fight Boko Haram.

The story of David and Bathsheba comes to mind.

/
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Lyricalgod: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
NDA has gone past those days,the ratio for intelligence(academics) is 60%, military activities takes 40%
BlueAir:
It breaks my heart to see lanky guys claim to be graduates of NDA. sad
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by BlueAir: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lyricalgod:
NDA has gone past those days,the ratio for intelligence(academics) is 60%, military activities takes 40%
that percentage for military activities is too high . plus monotony of training
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by asobo: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Flier:
If he has BSC he won’t be going to the front line beside you don’t know if he is a doctor or an engineer
You are funny, the BSC holders are mostly at the forefront if you don't know. You can make enquiry to enlighten yourself.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by asobo: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Those who don't go to the war front are those in the academia ( lecturers) and teachers.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

This one looks like a new intake.. a fresh lieutenant wey do DSSC with him university degree .... Na office Dem dey always dey.. they aren't soldiers .. the real soldiers are in the artillery and infantry..
See his medals, one is op lafia dole (north east) others are UN missions plus he has the amphibious crocodile insignia.

THIS IS A REGULAR COMBATANT. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by jonesoibe(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Gistring:
A Nigerian army and his fiancee who is a lawyer are set to tie the know as they release their pre-wedding photoshoot.

So many grammatical errors in one post.
Happy married life to you two.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by webngnews: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Even though the guy nah Lance corporal , he still dey carry the rank wey big pass am....

Anyway, nah just for wedding ceremony alone
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Lyricalgod: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
It used to be 50/50,so at least something changed
BlueAir:
that percentage for military activities is too high . plus monotony of training
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by JayB11(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria Defence Academy just dey make am possible for very young boys to marry early meanwhile bloody civilians go dey reach 30+ and never fit get money find fine wife
I swear bro na u understand what is going on. But God go help us too i am sure....letz keep praying hard and doing good.

1 Like

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
YorubaKing:

Yaba left V.I.P angry
Realist
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
You've no point at all! Who told you he went to Academy? Oga hustle and marry at your own convenient time. We have senior Officers who are yet to be married.
EmekaBlue:
Nigeria Defence Academy just dey make am possible for very young boys to marry early meanwhile bloody civilians go dey reach 30+ and never fit get money find fine wife
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Big time flexing oh.
tillaman:
grin
Bad combo
Their kids will be flexing o!
My dad is a soldier and my mom is a lawyer so go ahead and hit me please

1 Like

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh my God! What kind of human being are you? You're one of Nigeria problem and you should reprimanded in prison for life....
MelesZenawi:
How this girl accept to be a widow at young age still beats my imagination..
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Their kids will be self motivated by their parent's achievement.
jrerico1:
Strong couple... Make their pikin get head o
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
How?
BlueAir:
It breaks my heart to see lanky guys claim to be graduates of NDA. sad
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
The guy is very stupid. He deserves hope slap to reset his memory.
KendrickAyomide:
shut up! Malawian Goat
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Not every officer you see went to Academy. We have 4 different ways to be commissioned an an officer in the NA
Jgovt:
Cox he's from the Academy.. If Na Korofo she for nor agree..My Father is a Soldier bad my Mom a Lawyer, I go dey find trouble everyday. � �
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for educating him. I know someone who spent 6 years in north east and nothing happened to him before he came back.
freemanbubble:

Bros coward
Every body can go at anytime

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tina26:
an officer that can go anytime. God forbid
U nko what's your guarantee? Brainless ppl self
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol lol Whether BSC or not, you can find yourself anywhere. It's called Army work and they signed for it.
Flier:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.