Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos (54424 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by nasirujj(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Flier:
If he has BSC he won’t be going to the front line beside you don’t know if he is a doctor or an engineer

That's what I'm planning to do after my bsc, and also army have combatant and non combatant commission officers
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by MooreJozo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Check My signature
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by dunsin125: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
See his medals, one is op lafia dole (north east) others are UN missions plus he has the amphibious crocodile insignia.

THIS IS A REGULAR COMBATANT. cool cool
This your analysis touched me o, are you one or planning to be one.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by dunsin125: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
nasirujj:

That's what I'm planning to do after my bsc, and also army have combatant and non combatant commission officers
You can only spend maximum of 15 years being a non-combatant unless you convert to a combatant and forget the scrap that Bsc don't go to war, the people who don't get posted to the warfront are the influential ones and those in academics and religion.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by dunsin125: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
hybridblood07:
Not every officer you see went to Academy. We have 4 different ways to be commissioned an an officer in the NA
Share bro.

1 Like

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
hybridblood07:
You've no point at all! Who told you he went to Academy? Oga hustle and marry at your own convenient time. We have senior Officers who are yet to be married.
who told me he went to academy really? so he was awarded a rank automatically u mean abi.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Fallenhunter: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
BigBabyJesus:
Jewish War Crimes
Actually, Europe did not fall under the Russians, British or Americans, but under Jewish occupation. Everything that had rightly or wrongly belonged to Europe for 2,000 years now disintegrated. The avengers continued doing (but more cruelly) the very things they had set down as crimes against Hitler. This was no occupation by the forces of American democracy or Bolshevism but by those of a victorious Jewish nationalism glowing with hatred. Ensconced in key positions among the occupying powers, they were able to punish everyone, whether innocent or guilty. In their eyes there was but one crime ~ to have opposed, or to be in a position to oppose ~ Jewish nationalism.

To be a Jew in Europe became a greater privilege than any enjoyed by even reigning princes of the Middle Ages. The railway stations were guarded by special Jewish police and an identity check of Jews could be carried out by Jewish police only. They received their food ration cards without queueing. For a while, immediately after the war, only Jews received travelling passes, thus securing for themselves free movement and the unrestricted monopoly of the black market. In the refugee camps they were the chief caterers for U.N.R.R.A. as well as the privileged beneficiaries of this relief. Thus, they snatched the best rations from Poles, Ukrainians and Czechs, their former fellow-prisoners in the concentration camps. At the same time, on the roads, military policemen overturned cans and spilled milk to deprive German children and hospital patients of their diet. In German cities, working-class families were turned out of their homes by the tens of thousands, thus rendering vacant the nicest workers’ settlements. The victims had to leave behind everything ~ furniture, kitchen equipment and cooking utensils, clothing and even linen, thus forcing the German people to recompense three times over in the form of Wiedergutmachung (reparations) the actual value of the goods confiscated from the Jews. Uniformed Zionist guards were posted at camp gates and, at first, for a while, even the Military Police of the victorious American Army could not enter Jewish camps. Victorious Jewish nationalism was granted (116) similar rights in the East, in Slovakia, in some parts of Rumania, in Hungary and Bohemia. They took possession of the flats and furniture of the Gentiles, occupied key positions in government offices and in editorial posts of the national press. Concurrently, former Jewish journalists returned to Germany and took complete charge of the newspapers of the occupied zones, and began to incite revenge upon the German nation on its own soil. ..

When Edvard Beneš, the great humanitarian, the “bel espirit” and master of freemasonry entered Prague on Sunday, May 13th, 1945, German citizens were burned alive in his honour in St. Wenceslas Square. (Document No. 15 concerning the expulsion of the Sudeten Germans.) Many Germans were hung up by their feet from the big (119) advertising posters in St. Wenceslas Square, then when the great humanitarian approached their petrol-soaked bodies were set on fire to form living torches.

Six hundred thousand Sudeten Germans were killed during the massacres in the earthly hell of the death camps of Czechoslovakia. The Sudeten German White Paper records these horrors with full details on more than 1,000 pages, horrors for which there is no precedent in the history of mankind. Armed Czech women and Jewesses continued hitting the womb of expectant mothers with truncheons until a miscarriage followed, and in one single camp ten German women died daily in this way. (Document No. 6.) In another camp, the inmates were forced to lick up the bespattered brains of their fellow-prisoners who had been beaten to death. German prisoners were forced to lick up infectious feces from the underwear of their fellow-prisoners suffering from dysentery. (Document No. 17.) The Czech and Jewish doctors refused all medical aid to German women raped by the Russians. Hundreds of thousands died by these means or sought salvation in suicide, as, for instance, in Brno (Brun), where on a single day 275 women committed suicide.

Naturally, the Western” humanitarian” press, the American radio network and the B.B.C. commentators took good care never to mention these facts, although they themselves were in the first place responsible for this campaign of revenge to which they instigated the members of their own nations. They were thus guilty of poisoning the soul of Christendom by the hatred they induced.

But Czechoslovakia was not the first state where horrors of this type occurred. Ana Rabinovich Pauker returned to Rumania as early as August, 1944, and under the orders of the Eastern Jews who arrived with her, massacres began there too.

According to authentic Bulgarian emigrant sources, 30,000 members of the professional classes were murdered in the trail of the invading Soviet armies by Bulgarian “proletarians”, led by those “ladines” whose forefathers had been expelled from Spain by Catholic Ferdinand. Similarly, in Belgrade and Southern Hungary the name of Moša Pijade is connected with bloody “purges” the victims of which were Serbian intelligentsia, prosperous German settlers and the most intelligent Hungarian peasantry. When, in October, 1944, the German and Hungarian armies left the territories of Yugoslavia (120) and Southern Hungary an unprecedented wave of mass-murders broke over the unprotected population. Thirty thousand Hungarians, mostly peasants and smallholders, died in this bloodshed, under the savage terror regime of Moša Pijade’s partisans. The Katyn Wood murders are a modest, amateurish effort in comparison with it. According to documentary proof in our hands, Hungarians, Germans and Croatians alike, died slow and horrible deaths wracked with agony. Besides the 30,000 Hungarians, nearly 200,000 Germans died in the death camps of the “liberators”, where powdered glass was mixed with the children’s food and where with the finesse of Chinese executioners those to perish in the biological class-warfare were dispatched, in order that their places as civic leaders and police officers could be taken by the revengeful representatives of Jehovah.

In this classic age of race murder, the case of Hungary is quite extraordinary. This unfortunate nation, even in its dismembered state after the 1920 Parish treaties, had provided 560,000 Jews with peaceful and safe homes. The Hungarian nation did not take vengeance on Jewry even after the first Communist dictatorship of Bela Kun in 1919-1920, despite the fact that Jews, almost exclusively, were the commissars and leaders of this Communist régime…

One million Hungarian women were raped by the Russian Bolshevik troops, usually led by Jewish commandants. Six hundred thousand prisoners of war, as well as 230,000 civilians, were dragged off to extermination camps in the Soviet Union.At the most modest estimate, 500,000 people were murdered by the Jews in the cells of 60, Andrássy út, Budapest, in internment camps or in the open streets. All the characteristic features of biological class-warfare can be distinguished in this campaign of revenge. The Hungarian middle classes, the intellectuals and the national leaders had to be slain so that their places could be taken by another middle-class by the Jews! And, moreover, those who presided as judges in the revolutionary tribunals were almost all Jews.

Did a jew bleep your sister ?
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by BigBabyJesus: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Did a jew bleep your sister ?

Keep supporting satan's agents.

The Jew has penciled you down for destruction - all of you.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by airminem(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
HML

Nothing like

RIP later ooo
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Elton01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
“If you do not step on the dog’s tail, he will not bite you” Gallant couple
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by nasirujj(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
dunsin125:
You can only spend maximum of 15 years being a non-combatant unless you convert to a combatant and forget the scrap that Bsc don't go to war, the people who don't get posted to the warfront are the influential ones and those in academics and religion.

Oga wait, I no what I'm saying, there's no way a non combatant will go to war, be it influential or not.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2019
dunsin125:
This your analysis touched me o, are you one or planning to be one.
Nope, dad is a General and my sister is an officer already. I am not keen on that line sir cool cool
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2019
nasirujj:

Oga wait, I no what I'm saying, there's no way a non combatant will go to war, be it influential or not.
Ask the DSSC guys in the north east this questions first cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by nasirujj(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Ask the DSSC guys in the north east this questions first cheesy cheesy

We only have ssc in the north east.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2019
nasirujj:

We only have ssc in the north east.
wrong, losts of ssc and dssc are serving in the north east
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by nasirujj(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
wrong, losts of ssc and dssc are serving in the north east

Who told you.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lol lol Oga there are different types of commissioning oh. Do research
EmekaBlue:
who told me he went to academy really? so he was awarded a rank automatically u mean abi.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
NDA is not the only means to be commissioned
EmekaBlue:
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
hybridblood07:
NDA is not the only means to be commissioned
DSSC is also under d NDA u knw
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
hybridblood07:
Lol lol Oga there are different types of commissioning oh. Do research
DSSC isn't still under NDA....what else? plz educate me
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dssc is not under Academy. Dssc commission is when u use your BSC to apply, NDA is when u apply with O Level. Dssc commission is 6 months training and it takes place in JAJI while NDA is 5 years of hard training where u can pick any armed forces of your choice. We also have SSC commission which is 9 months training. Have I explained better?
EmekaBlue:
DSSC isn't still under NDA....what else? plz educate me
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
hybridblood07:
Dssc is not under Academy. Dssc commission is when u use your BSC to apply, NDA is when u apply with O Level. Dssc commission is 6 months training and it takes place in JAJI while NDA is 5 years of hard training where u can pick any armed forces of your choice. We also have SSC commission which is 9 months training. Have I explained better?
Yes u have xplained better but you should know all are still under the Nigeria Defence Academy...same camp @ mando,kaduna which is actually what i mean.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by akaahs(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
las las ogah go sent am to maiduguri and story go change for madam, ogah go find him way.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Baba there is different between a Regular officer and DSSC officer
EmekaBlue:
Yes u have xplained better but you should know all are still under the Nigeria Defence Academy...same camp @ mando,kaduna which is actually what i mean.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
hybridblood07:
Baba there is different between a Regular officer and DSSC officer
sure. i know these o...im a barrack boy ...d dssc guys r called colito

1 Like

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chop knuckle!! Your head is there
EmekaBlue:
sure. i know these o...im a barrack boy ...d dssc guys r called colito

1 Like

Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainStephen(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
nasirujj:

Who told you.
she is right sir
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by nasirujj(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
CaptainStephen:
she is right sir

Well sir, are you a military personnel, I want to confirm cos I want to apply after my bsc.

Cos what I saw online is that dssc are combatant while ssc are non combatant Corp's
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by dunsin125: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Nope, dad is a General and my sister is an officer already. I am not keen on that line sir cool cool
Can I be your friend, I am serious o. I love soldiers but I don't have any as a friend........ Can I send a pm
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by dunsin125: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
nasirujj:

You didn't mention a non-combatant, you said Bsc and yea, you are right.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by dunsin125: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
nasirujj:

Well sir, are you a military personnel, I want to confirm cos I want to apply after my bsc.

Cos what I saw online is that dssc are combatant while ssc are non combatant Corp's
DSSC are non combatants but you can convert to being a combatant, check the NDA site.
Re: Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos by CaptainStephen(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
nasirujj:

Yes bro, grin Dssc are professionals etc doctors while ssc are combatants. Bottomline is you are all trained to fight and that's the first priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.