Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf (1417 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by wechat1: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2019
please help,my parents rejected my pregnant girlfriend because she's deaf & dump,i really like the girl so much and we have dated almost 2years,my parents wanted to introduce another girl to me which i dont like her.started that she's 6years older than me.i'm 35years old cry cry
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by NwaAmaikpe: 5:02am On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

First imagine your own son coming home with a deaf-and-dumb girl as his bride?
Tell me you'd throw a party to celebrate his flawless choice?

For you to even contest your parents' advice on that deaf and dumb girl goes to show it is you who is really deaf.

And forgive me to call you dumb too if at 35 your parents are still the ones arranging partners for you.

You are apparently a liability to your parents so don't blame them for refusing an extra liability on them when that love clears from your eye.

Lalasticlala please help a brother.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by SmellingAnus(m): 5:14am On Sep 10, 2019
How did she say yes to the sex... Hope you no rape deaf and dumb give her Belle since she fit no consent grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by blesskewe(f): 5:16am On Sep 10, 2019
I don't believe u joor

1 Like

Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by PapaNnamdi: 5:16am On Sep 10, 2019
why will you date a DandD lady?

wtf mehn,
think of family meetings
friends
Hangouts
dates
comedy shows

what do I even know,

I just feel it's somehow putting urself in a challenging position,

If the lady in question is too hot you can't let go, she can be ur baby mama Biko...

Goan listen to timaya's "I can't kill my self" while thinking of your decision
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by PapaNnamdi: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
How did she say yes to the sex... Hope you no rape deaf and dumb give her Belle since she fit no consent grin grin

no naa , you do that ok signal with the left hand and chuk one of ur right hands finger continously into the hole while looking at the porzin,

if she want she we be smiling,
if she no want, u are in trouble B-)
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by SmellingAnus(m): 5:28am On Sep 10, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

no naa , you do that ok signal with the left hand and chuk one of ur right hands finger continously into the hole while looking at the porzin,

I can't take that risk that may bring me to Nairaland front page with a caption like... " Popular Nairalander smellinganus raped a deaf and dumb girl without condom and she is now pregnant" grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by wechat1: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2019
i'm sleepless because of this issue
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by grandstar(m): 5:44am On Sep 10, 2019
wechat1:
please help,my parents rejected my pregnant girlfriend because she's deaf & dump,i really like the girl so much and we have dated almost 2years,my parents wanted to introduce another girl to me which i dont like her.started that she's 6years older than me.i'm 35years old cry cry

Nothing wrong if she's deaf n'dumb. What I find strange is that she's 6 years older that you.

If you love her, go ahead and marry her.

Watch video. Very important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMstwUVFm24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ6vSn7PaPI

Then Google "cochlear implant"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by Skseries: 5:44am On Sep 10, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
why will you date a DandD lady?

wtf mehn,
think of family meetings
friends
Hangouts
dates
comedy shows

what do I even know,

I just feel it's somehow putting urself in a challenging position,

If the lady in question is too hot you can't let go, she can be ur baby mama Biko...

Goan listen to timaya's "I can't kill my self" while thinking of your decision
so bcus she's deaf and dumb means she's not human? Africans sha. If he truelly loves her and can communicate with her, so why shouldn't he? Did she make herslf that? If she was ur daughter will u say what u just said here? Yeah it's a though choice and him choosing her among every other gal he could have gotten only means he truelly loves her... Not ur own fake type of love
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by tayebest(m): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2019
This one weak me o shocked I'm even speechless sef undecided
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by seunlayi(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2019
They only need some counselling
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by rheether(f): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2019
My friend, your parent did the right thing. What rubbish?
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 10, 2019
I came here to say something, but then I saw that the girl is pregnant already.

At this juncture ladies and gentlemen, I gotta mind my biz.

Ain't got any fucck to give.

Maybe the pus5y was so tight and sweet.

Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by LordKO(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with your choice, provided that both of you are mutually in sync and altruistic with/to each other - love is real.

Living life at the periphery of conventionalism - like in your case - entails owning and wearing a garb of thick skin always. Get yours if you wish to surmount the necessary obstacles in the cause of towing the path.
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by PapaNnamdi: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Skseries:
so bcus she's deaf and dumb means she's not human? Africans sha. If he truelly loves her and can communicate with her, so why shouldn't he? Did she make herslf that? If she was ur daughter will u say what u just said here? Yeah it's a though choice and him choosing her among every other gal he could have gotten only means he truelly loves her... Not ur own fake type of love

no it doesn't ,

and stop twisting my point, u know what I mean with the post, it's way off what u assumed up there,

Minister of jumping into conclusions
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by pharrell8(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2019
wechat1:
Wehdon sir..
Mr lova lova..
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by Anijay1212(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I can't take that risk that may bring me to Nairaland front page with a caption like... " Popular Nairalander smellinganus raped a deaf and dumb girl without condom and she is now pregnant" grin
Popular wetin?
Who dash monkey banana.
Ermm... What a captivating caption that would be.
Lol...
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by 24kmagic: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2019
To be honest, it's not easy having a deaf person as a potential daughter in-law.

How will they communicate?

I think deaf people should go for their kind
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by falcon01: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2019
I know the Op is joking but cry reading all these comments make me feel sad cry for Handicapped people.. ain't they humans? don't the deserve a taste of love? common people!
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by rex444(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2019
Shey it's your deaf and dumb Abi? Na who wear shoe know where ee dey pinch am.....but don't come back and complain ooo
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by Starz825(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First imagine your own son coming home with a deaf-and-dumb girl as his bride?
Tell me you'd throw a party to celebrate his flawless choice?

For you to even contest your parents' advice on that deaf and dumb girl goes to show it is you who is really deaf.

And forgive me to call you dumb too if at 35 your parents are still the ones arranging partners for you.

You are apparently a liability to your parents so don't blame them for refusing an extra liability on them when that love clears from your eye.

Your signature says a lot about you... common that's a bomb nigga
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by Starz825(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2019
tayebest:
This one weak me o shocked I'm even speechless sef undecided
You said u are speechless.... but u type **this one weak me oo**... grin
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by BABSSSOO(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

lwkmd you people no go kill person...
Re: Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf by DeviIhimseIf: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
Anijay1212:

Popular wetin?
Who dash monkey banana.
Ermm... What a captivating caption that would be.
Lol...
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets About Regina Daniels & Destiny Etiko The Never Show YOU / You Cannot Keep Pouring Your Love Into A Heart That Is Closed Off To It. / Scammer Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.