Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) (13859 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures) / Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
What you can get ,at best, with the route you're taking is either a job with agip, one of these indigenous oil coys or a contract job with any of the remaining majors.
ruggedtimi:
The main source of the oil&gas industry recruitment in nigeria is Host community nominee's,relations to a royal family, Active youth union member in your community, Relations to a top govt official in federal level, Relations to any of the oil producing state Governor etc. To get a job through the main process which is ur cert then you have to present an oustanding CV and ready for those mind blowing IQ test. One way or the other i have connection to the current minister of state petroleum and i hope to get a job through him before his tenure runs out.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Put your profile on linkedin and then be on the look out on hotnigerianjobs
TechCapon:
How can a guy get this job in LNG? I have 3 professional certifications on top of my BSc in chemical engineering. Na wa for this country abeg cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
It depends on the kind of job. I can finish from PTI and get a job as an offshore welder with my OND. But I cant get a job as an engineer with my OND
TechCapon:
guy I understand ur view but I know guys who got these jobs without even BSc due to host community ish. At least I have some certifications added to my BSc This is enough to get me into the oil industry at least entry level from there I can pursue advanced courses. Companies even sponsor their own workers who don't have a single certificate to go and acquire it and they spend millions of dollars how much more guys like us that already have. I'm making money right now no doubt but I want to be in my field of study.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
smeag0l:
You're right. Just that not too many people in nigeria are conversant with these stuff. You don't even need any certification. Once you can learn and be good in these things you'll get a job
Oil industry is full of indians and nigerians dont ask what do this indians have that we dont
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Put your profile on linkedin and then be on the look out on hotnigerianjobs
thanks bro. I'm on LinkedIn and I'm sure results will come soon
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by Adex2bash: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Osinbajo has made life possible, easy and bearable for Nigerians. Looking at the meetings he has held in the past and now, you will discover that they all centered around of making things work in favour of common man. Leadership is seeking first the satisfaction of followers and placing highest value on their yawning and that exactly is what Mr VP has been doing and committed to. It is my prayer that God will strengthens you the more
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) by santos41: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
universe26:

6 yrs experience? then u be expert na. me with my b.eng petroleum dey wait 4 d right time o.

I just dey try find better job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP / The PDP Mass Exodus And The Coming Implosion Of The APC By Obiaruko Ndukwe / Buhari seeks Senate’s confirmation of NIPSS DG, NCC’s Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.