Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa (16103 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Now repeat your mumblings without crying...

Who's crying? That's all your people do when you brats are stuffed into coffins. Might have to borrow that technique actually, it's been proven effective to keep you kaffirs from acting up after all grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
GenBuhari:
Who taught you about all these information?

Self enlightenment

In the West we have unlimited high speed internet and electricity all day everyday. We can search the internet and we spread information to each other about world secrets.

Did you know the Black race is trillions of years old? Yes we may not have always looked the same as our ancestors were giants.

If you go over my posts under King Sango 10 Masonic Secrets Kept from the uninitiated man and woman you will learn alot.

The Earth is flat with a dome roof. The whole Earth is in on keeping it a secret. All 400 some nations which proves a satanic group is ruling the world. Even if some leaders are good which they are some they are forced to go along with the cover up. The Bible and Qur'an is the truth once you know their hidden secrets.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Drop some links please.
Tootruthful:

Self enlightenment

In the West we have unlimited high speed internet and electricity all day everyday. We can search the internet and we spread information to each other about world secrets.

Did you know the Black race is trillions of years old? Yes we may not have always looked the same as our ancestors were giants.

If you go over my posts under King Sango 10 Masonic Secrets Kept from the uninitiated man and woman you will learn alot.

The Earth is flat with a dome roof. The whole Earth is in on keeping it a secret. All 400 some nations which proves a satanic group is ruling the world. Even if some leaders are good which they are some they are forced to go along with the cover up. The Bible and Qur'an is the truth once you know their hidden secrets.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by IronGalaxy: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good riddance
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by JaceBlaze: 4:16am On Sep 11, 2019
NightmareOnElmS:

Who's crying? That's all your people do when you brats are stuffed into coffins. Might have to borrow that technique actually, it's been proven effective to keep you kaffirs from acting up after all grin grin grin cool
Haha the kwerekwere is still in pain because of what I said earlier.You are not important in SA,so we are not going measure how effective our law is by how quick we respond to kwerekwere grievances.WE DON'T GIVE A SHÌT ABOUT Y'ALL.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Haha the kwerekwere is still in pain because of what I said earlier.You are not important in SA,so we are not going measure how effective our law is by how quick we respond to kwerekwere grievances.WE DON'T GIVE A SHÌT ABOUT Y'ALL.

Why would I care about the words of living coffin dwellers and drug addicts? Do I look like a rehabilitation center to you? I knew you violent kaffirs are illiterates but I didn't realize to this extent. Besides, you kaffirs are about to start burning (asides from all the STI you dirty drug riddled glorified prostitutes bear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed), so mark my words and watch your back.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Worry about that target on your back from white farmers, from being trained by Israeli soldiers and not those laughable ragtag mobs vermin like you join. I wish them luck in ensuring the streets flood with your blood

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theroot.com/white-south-african-farmers-fearing-violence-tap-isra-1826607459/amp

https://www.thenewgentleman.co.uk/2018/05/white-farmers-in-south-africa-are-arming-themselves/
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
GenBuhari:
LOL !

Laughing our loud or love of Lucifer

Which you think it was intended to mean?

The Bachwezi were the giants before the flood what some term the great devulge.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
I asked you to post a link to the source of claims you are stating and you posted a link a thread on NL you created.
So all this you state is from your own imagination. Although I do agree that at a time in ancient history blacks were more advanced than whites.
The rest of the claims you are making seems to have no basis in reality and appears to have come from your imagination.
Tootruthful:

Laughing our loud or love of Lucifer

Which you think it was intended to mean?

The Bachwezi were the giants before the flood what some term the great devulge.

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
GenBuhari:
I asked you to post a link to the source of claims you are stating and you posted a link a thread on NL you created.
So all this you state is from your own imagination. Although I do agree that at a time in ancient history blacks were more advanced than whites.
The rest of the claims you are making seems to have no basis in reality and appears to have come from your imagination.

No sir

You fail to realize that the Caucasian were created by ancient Africans. And the term African is fairly new because prior to that Blacks were refered to worldwide as Moors. This is because the royal family that ruled ancient Babylon were Amorites. Alot of history is covered up, once you reference Moors then you will get the results of your search.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: 640 Nigerians Register To Return Home – Dabiri-erewa by Tootruthful: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
GenBuhari:

On this post here I show all the evidence that Blacks not only started the Roman Empire yet also the Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors as well. The war that lead to the Berbers which were Moslems and Hebrews Blacks being expelled from Europe was committed by the Christian Moors aka the Black Nobility. Blacks were also indigenous to Europe and not related to Africans right away. This you must understand Africans were all over the world before Caucasians were made by ancient genetic experiments. To tell you the truth I am working on proving even the Bantu were created by Giants. The Earth is trillions of years old.

Here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5314227/did-know-holy-roman-empire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘We Are All Prisoners’ – Peter Obi Says As He Celebrates Easter With Inmates / The Bully Called Sanusi By Dele Momodu / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.