Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat (1963 Views)

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Renderhelp(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hi @Renderhelp,

My Father abandoned my mother about 23 years ago with 3 kids to marry another woman.

Things were rough and my mother struggled to raise us alone. My two siblings died along the way leaving only me behind. My father didn't even care to attend their funeral, he told everyone my mother is a witch and he was lucky to had escape.

My mother did all she could to see that I got the best education. Now I have a great job in Canada. I visit home once in a while to check up on mama, I even built her a lovely bungalow and bought her a car.

I invested in a chain of retail stores in Nigeria and business is booming. I named the stores after my mother.

My father heard the good news and since then he has been pestering me. My mother told me he asked for her forgiveness and that he wants them to live as husband and wife again but she chased him with a knife and threatened to kill him. I told her what she did was harsh but she warned me not to speak to him.

He contacted me and I didn't have the guts to turn him down. I have been sending him and his new family money every month. Everyday he brings up a story to ask for more money .Today, fire burnt down their house...Tomorrow, his legs got broken in an accident.

I know I don't owe him anything, especially with the way he treated us when I was little, but I have this soft spot for him.

Now he's asking to handover the management of some of my stores to him and to take some of my step siblings to Canada. How can I stop this madness?

5 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by NwaAmaikpe: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

FTC to all fathers out there.
Responsible and irresponsible alike.

In fact, no father is irresponsible because it takes a great deal of responsibility to ejaculate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by NwaAmaikpe: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
shocked

Your father is your father.
Sometimes our fathers do what they have to do and we may never rationalize why they did what they had to do.

But we must do all we can do to show them that we have not forgotten that they are our fathers.
But if you do what you think you have to do to repay your dad for doing all he did and for being who he is; then you are no worse than your father for not knowing any better.

I hope this makes some sense to you because it doesn't make any sense to me that you've been letting that opportunistic leech milk you and confuse you to think you are Jesus the saviour.

Lalasticlala

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Oche211(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
You know what to do. Block his lines nd cut all communications with him.
Forget all the crappy tales of he is still your father. What if you had died too?
He's an opportunist. Wants to reap where he did not sow.

28 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by izzou(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by tillaman(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
You can give him money if you feel compelled to, that’s not a big deal actually but making him the manager of some of your stores is a No no!
Your mom deserves all the accolades in this world so let her handle the business alone since she’s not complaining!!
It’s true you can seperate a son from his father but the fact that you are considering bringing your step siblings to Canada is like you are betraying your mom! Rendering help to the same woman your father left your mom!
Be wise bro, I don’t know if this is a made up story but the man is clearly exploiting you, he’s a pest no offense! Cut ties with him only send him money if you desire although you don’t owe him nothing

18 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by mysticgal(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
If I were in your shoes, I wouldn’t hand any of your businesses to that man. A man who left your mum for years, when tides turned, came to ask her to marry him because of money. Which means he wanted to leave his family on the other side.

Besides I am surprised you asking us for advise because you know he’s a liar already. Hand him that business and watch him run it down at your own peril and then blame “Your Witchy mother”for that.

He is the sperm giver and not your father except you are not telling us the whole truth.
For the sake of your dead siblings, mother and your sanity, make sure to only give that man monthly stipends, and money for emergencies (you seem so rich to bend to whomps and caprices of a determined greedy man)

7 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Acidosis(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Keep writing stories from your imagination. Someday, God go pick your call.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Cashmanbreeze: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
You already know what to do.
-Listen to your mother
-Cut off all communication with the sperm donor

He has already shown the kind of man he was and still is. He has shown no remorse and feels entitled.
All that happened because you opened communications with him.

Shut that door very fast or you will be very sorry.

Even though I have this feeling you won't.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Rhema04(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Your father is James St Patrick.. Ghost and your re Tarriq

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Errr: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
My story is similar to yours except that I am in the US while you are in Canada lol.

About your step-siblings, guide them on the process, they can do it. DO NOT HAND OVER YOUR BUSINESS TO HIM, continue to send him monthly stipend.

Take good care of your mom and let her manage your business.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
You can only stop this by waking up from your dream.
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by 24kmagic: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
If this story is true, never ever take him back.

Continue to support him in any way you can but let it end there.
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Mstick: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nwaneni did you send in this story? Cc logobenz 1-100

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Renderhelp(f): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Are you having problems??

Are you depressed??

A problem shared is half solved already...

Send me a mail, I'm here to alleviate your pains

renderhelp@yahoo.com
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Houseofglam7(f): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Your father is a slowpoke.
I'm out angry

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes our fathers do what they have to do and we may never rationalize why they did what they had to do.

But we must do all we can to to show them that we have not forgotten that they are our fathers.

Well said bro!
Oya come and hug me kiss

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by FreeMejoor1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Errr:
My story is similar to yours except that I am in the US while you are in Canada lol.

About your step-siblings, guide them on the process, they can do it. DO NOT HAND OVER YOUR BUSINESS TO HIM, continue to send him monthly stipend.

Take good care of your mom and let her manage your business.
connect me enter abroad na ...chai i.must leave this hell hole..
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by seyenko(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ! Just keep running without looking back, he is just your biological father and not your father at all.

Renderhelp:
Hi @Renderhelp,

My Father abandoned my mother about 23 years ago with 3 kids to marry another woman.

Things were rough and my mother struggled to raise us alone. My two siblings died along the way leaving only me behind. My father didn't even care to attend their funeral, he told everyone my mother is a witch and he was lucky to had escape.

My mother did all she could to see that I got the best education. Now I have a great job in Canada. I visit home once in a while to check up on mama, I even built her a lovely bungalow and bought her a car.

I invested in a chain of retail stores in Nigeria and business is booming. I named the stores after my mother.

My father heard the good news and since then he has been pestering me. My mother told me he asked for her forgiveness and that he wants them to live as husband and wife again but she chased him with a knife and threatened to kill him. I told her what she did was harsh but she warned me not to speak to him.

He contacted me and I didn't have the guts to turn him down. I have been sending him and his new family money every month. Everyday he brings up a story to ask for more money .Today, fire burnt down their house...Tomorrow, his legs got broken in an accident.

I know I don't owe him anything, especially with the way he treated us when I was little, but I have this soft spot for him.

Now he's asking to handover the management of some of my stores to him and to take some of my step siblings to Canada. How can I stop this madness?
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Renderhelp:
Hi @Renderhelp,

this is not madness! This is witchcraft!!! He's your dad right, but Be very careful!
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by ImaIma1(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But we must do all we can do to show them that we have not forgotten that they are our fathers.
But if you do what you think you have to do to repay your dad for doing all he did and for being who he is; then you are no worse than your father for not knowing any better.

I hope this makes some sense to you because it doesn't make any sense to me that you've been letting that leech milk you and confuse you to think you are Jesus the saviour.

Lalasticlala

This gives irresponsible fathers the licence to wander, abandon their families and do as they please. When they can as well come back and blackmail their children emotionally with the sentimental stance that they are still their fathers regardless.

Op that man deserves only monthly stipends. Cut down on the other "emergencies". He should send his children to Canada himself. Do not let him transfer the responsibility of those kids to you.

5 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Richy4(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Let me guess

The father = Pete Edochie
Mother= Liz Benson
Son = Bob Manuel
Yankee Wife = Ini Edo
Step Mother = Chinyere Wilfred

Half Brothers
Nonso Diobi
Jim iyke
Mike Ezuronye

Village Extras / Waka pass
Chinwetalu Agu
Chinwe owo

It's been ages since I have watched Nigerian movies.. U can supply those that you want to feature in this nice scripted movie
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by extremelygolden: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Richy4:
Let me guess

The father = Pete Edochie
Mother= Liz Benson
Son = Bob Manuel
Yankee Wife = Ini Edo
Step Mother = Chinyere Wilfred

Half Brothers
Nonso Diobi
Jim iyke
Mike Ezuronye

Village Extras / Waka pass
Chinwetalu Agu
Chinwe owo

It's been ages since I have watched Nigerian movies.. U can supply those that you want to feature in this nice scripted movie

Well, Patience Ozokwor will perform a better step mother than Winifred. Let Winifred be his biological mother. grin
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by cococandy(f): 2:32am On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Acidosis:

Keep writing stories from your imagination. Someday, God go pick your call.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Richnero(m): 4:04am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In fact, no father is irresponsible because it takes a great deal of responsibility to ejaculate.
grin This guy always cracks me up
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Richy4(m): 4:23am On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

Well, Patience Ozokwor will perform a better step mother than Winifred. Let Winifred be his biological mother. grin

You are correct. I don't think Liz Benson as the mother can perform the knife chasing aspect of the movie.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Forgive him, but cut off completely from him. The monies you sent to him should be enough to establish him. The only thing that made him decide to come back is the wealth he saw, and nothing else. Don't pick his calls any longer. It is not a good idea to associate with the step sibblings, don't agree to it to avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Nooneonline(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ur mother is proud of u

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Nooneonline(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Wisdom eludes u my guy. I am sure ur mother has been with u every step of the way, helping u attain the level of success u have achieved. On ur own too, u don use brain overcome some challenges in life. Na this small challenge don remain u wan carry soft spot spoil everything. Let him know he is only ur fada not ur daddy. Fathers do exactly what ur own did to u, ur mother and siblings. Dads take care of families. Ur Fada wan go from LIAR AND A CHEAT TO PARASITE. u wan epp am

Forgive
him. U don forgive am sef as u don dey take care of am dey send am money. But this fight is not ur fight its ur mothers' but she needs ur help to win this battle. Vindicate her by letting dat guy know without him u guys re better off. DON'T LET HER DOWN. Listen to her.
But what do I know make i relax here jare. Me no even get papa. Mama sef get coma

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2019
be a man
Re: My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat by Leis: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
I know it is very hard but you and your mother must learn to forgive him, because everything in life is vanity, one day we will die and our connections will be no more, if possible create another business for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him / What Can I Do For You For 2k?....i'm Starving / Who Is Fatter? Yoruba Women Or Igbo Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.