Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards (51881 Views)

If You Are Growing Beards As A Woman, This Is How You Handle It / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by AdonaiAluminium: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
So what benefit does women that have beards derive from it?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by biggerboyc(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ok
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Opikhara: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
I hate men with beard

2 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Abfinest007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
so bcus of girls we should start growing beards

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Patosky4U: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmmm maybe the guy below has something to say
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Oovi5(f): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
I've got lil beard(s) too lol... I've shaved it off several times but it wouldn't stop coming! I got it from my mum!
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Kenneth10110(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
If you like grow beards and your broke na oyo you dey. You think having beards as a broke dude will give you an edge that's when a small guy without the beards will keep smashing your age mate ladies. Choose the control over the beards.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by bid4rich(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Can I show you mine?

Bin Laden will fear fear

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Nicklaus619(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Two creates of origin to all my beard members, it feels good i tell you, i have heard the privilege of getting laid on several occasions by girls who are into guys with beard... cool
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by johnkay1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by johnkay1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
okay

But the last time I checked Ned Nwoko doesn't have beard and he keeps beautiful women both young and old.

Alaafin of Oyo (beardless king) keep marrying them young.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
I just hope wizkid see this thread
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by RexTramadol1: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good one

If you no get job, u go get time for beard
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by danibest001: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff bezzos, dangote all having beards? Don't attributes being successful to having beards. Please, I beg you. Unless, you are talking about being successful in attracting the ladies.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by daylae(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hogwash! If there is one thing to get rid of right now, it'll be my beard. I envy those who don't have to shave every now n then.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by flamingREED(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm amazed.
Foolish ideas but the last one.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
The earlier we focus more on making money and building our future the better for us...
Bleep Beard's mehn....no be money nah
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by flamingREED(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm amazed.

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Kenneth10110(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
danibest001:
Is Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff bezzos, dangote all having beards? Don't attributes being successful to having beards. Please, I beg you. Unless, you are talking about being successful in attracting the ladies.

Please add Wizkid to your list looking simple and young unlike person wey go carry beards looking unkept.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Make real money and see how confident you can be . !Beard ko,irungbon ni !
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by flamingREED(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm amazed.

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
blazepascal:
Beard make a man more masculine it makes him look matured and having self confidence but unfortunately not everyone can grow beard it runs in the gene

More masculine like this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by naijadrivablog: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
MyBeardGang:
A lot of people prefer picking the blessing of having beards to any material item - just to show you how desperate people can be about growing beards. In this article, I'll point out the things guys without beards don't know.

If you have not grown a single beard in your life before, there's quite a lot of things that are involved in it which you need to know about. Beard consists of numerous secrets — yes! Secret; I'm not trying to be figurative about that statement.

Here are a couple of things guys without beards don't know:

Ready? Let's ride.

Things Guys Without Beards Don't Know

About two years ago, I was discussing with one of my childhood friends with whom I saw at a shopping mall.

Just so we could comfortably discuss, we had to look for a place to sit.

In the middle of the conversation, I was forced to ask him this:

“How have you been with your girlfriend?”

Without him going back and forth, he said, “I don't have a girlfriend right now; the funny part is, one looked straight to my face and said that I'm not her mate - because I don't even have a beard.

...I'm becoming desperate about growing beards.

...my friend, this thing is gradually killing my self-confidence.”

Mark that word “Self-Confidence.” So, guys are not aware of the fact that growing beards can, in a drastic measure, increase the rate of their self-confidence — one of the important things guys without beards don't know and should know.

That brings us to the number one of the Things Guys Without Beards Don't Know.

Ready to know about them? Let's hit it.

1. Builds Your Self-Confidence

Men who are bold and have more confidence in themselves usually tend to be more successful in every aspect of their lives. According to [url=jebiga.com]Jebiga[/url], beard makes a man have a sense of confidence. And it becomes noticeable to everyone around him. Having beards gives a man a sense of power, too.

Let's even think about it for a minute. Why would a girl ask a guy such question?

Well, one shouldn't blame the girl, because, without beards, a 30-year-old man can look 21. So, it's essential that the man should sort out for possible ways through which he can grow beards within a short period of time.

Instead of the girl asking, “Am I your mate,” it changes to: “you're the kind of guy I have been praying for; I love older guys...”

Whereas if you check very well, she might be his senior.

A major benefit of growing beards can be squeezed out from the short story I told.

Therefore, you should know that taking the decision that you want to start growing beards is another way for a man to set for himself a higher standard beneficial to his person. And with such decision of growing beards, he's likely to become more confident and upbeat.

Let's move to other areas.

2. Blocks UV Rays

Extensive scientific research has disclosed that thick beards have the ability to prevent the sun's UV rays from the skin. Beards don't only prevent your skin from the UV rays of the sun, they also keep cancer away from your skin.

3. Shaving Gives You Acne

If you have grown a few beards, then it's not incorrect to say that you have a really smooth skin beneath the facial hair. According to ThoughtCatalogue, shaving your face gives the bacteria that causes acne to spread. This simply means that healthily growing your beards and maintaining it properly improves the health of the skin on your face.

4. Keeping Beards can mean your romance life is amazing

This number got you wondering, right? You're already asking yourself, “how exactly can keeping beards be related to a great romance life?” Well, that's why this article is for you.

According to a book named The Dependent Gene, when one indulges in sex more often, the secretion of testosterone increases. And this is likely to impact to beard growth too. Because the more the testosterone level in you, the higher the possibility of beard sprouting on your face.

The telegram writes: "Facial hair, or beardedness, is a powerful sociosexual signal, and an obvious biological marker of sexual maturity."

5. Beards Can Assist Those With Asthma

Similar to the prevention of throat disease, beards effectively provide another barrier between your body — skin — and toxic exposures. "If you have a reactive airway condition just like asthma, [a beard provides] an additional filter before [toxins] enter your lungs,"

One of the things that indicate maturity is the presence of beards; but even though you don't have beards, you can still grow beards without hassle.

Keep Bearding!

https://mybeardgang.com/shocking-things-you-dont-know-about-growing-beards/

I agree but what about trust? I read sometime ago that shaving beards makes a man trust Worthy.

A former neighbor used to keep beards, you know,almost like Osama Bin Laden type and whenever he boarded a vehicle and they get to a Police Checkpoint, after the policemen look at the people inside the taxi, just because of him, they would ask everyone in the taxi to alight for routine checks.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by momodub: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who bear bear help
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by benjamina96: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rada rada!
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Mckandre(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
A girlfriend once told me that making out with a guy with bears is like having cunnilingus on a hairy pussý

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
All the girls I've met don't like me keeping beards, so?
All the force men that don't beards have low self esteem? All the world's successful businessmen? Truth is beards make you older. Beards is just to attract ladies. People wan live every day young, and here we are forcing old age upon ourselves.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Koolking:
Beards gang
if my beard don’t connect fully like this I don’t want a beard......most Naija guys go get 1line for face dem go Dey shout beard gang everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Josephamstrong1:
All the girls I've met don't like me keeping beards, so?
All the force men that don't beards have low self esteem? All the world's successful businessmen? Truth is beards make you older. Beards is just to attract ladies. People wan live every day young, and here we are forcing old age upon ourselves.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by nicepoker101(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
How can I be carrying something as thick as sambisa forest and be roaming around the neighborhood. I shave the damn thing off and look clean.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by PapaAdanna: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is the most stupid post of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? / 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.