Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards (51879 Views)

If You Are Growing Beards As A Woman, This Is How You Handle It / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by hardon1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
there is nothing shocking there

the shocking truth is that, growing enormous beard add at least 4yrs to your age. beard makes you look a bit older
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Ifeanyimike123: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol if my own just grow small I go dey restless until I shave am

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by seunjungle1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
It can also make you look like wild animal cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by kingjomezy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
To me it makes a man look LAZY!!!!

shuuuu
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by OdefaGirl(f): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
I LOVE beards...hmmmnn. But not the bushy ones like that posted by the Op.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

Nah. Having a clean shave back then could kill you as you might pickup an infection like Tetanus.

Also, Slaves where expected to keep a clean shave and be bald to distinguish them from free men. Mohican haircuts were reserved for slaves as well as those funny bald hair Chinese haircuts which were decreed by the Mongolian conquerors of China who forced every male China man from 12 and above to barb the center of their head bald and keep long hair to the back and sides

So ?

And

So ?
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by BigBabyJesus: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So ?

And

So ?

N
I
G
G
E
R
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by noble2faith(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oovi5:
I've got[b] lil beard(s)[/b] too lol... I've shaved it off several times but it wouldn't stop coming! I got it from my mum!

Ovoko! shocked As pretty as thou art!
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

N
I
G
G
E
R

All what you just say is nothing but rubish. Since creation of the world God created men to have beard, and some men have bald head,

But if you insiste that keep beard is for slaves i wont argue with you becuse we dont think the same way.

I believe you are a christain ? If keep beard is for slave and people should not have beard then you dont have a Shame if you wear cloth, because in your bible your God did not created Adam with cloth.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Heylius(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
I want beards oo
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by fweshboi1: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
lol, beardless niggas always gon' keep hating grin
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
No wonder my wife use to play with my beard when am angry grin
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by preaches(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Beard de put money for pocket?abi who get confindence pass military personnels for Nigeria?
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Ndipe(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Codyt(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Olayinka8793:
This life get as e be o.
As a barber l got bearded customers coming to shave every four days while regretting been blessed with beards, on the other band, I also got customers with scanty or no beard constantly disturbing me on what to do to grow beards.
Some have the beards but are broke or not interested in grooming it, while some have the means to groom a beard but the beard no show.
Bottom line : hustle o, when beardless money speaks, bullshit walks. Ask Dangote or Bill Gates.
Yinkd my man I sight you!
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by efficiencie(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Lol! Never has stupidity been so enormous...so a person's IQ is now in his beard! grin grin grin ...I used to think this country still has hope but when I read posts like this I realize that our cases is beyond critical. When people are cracking mind blowing crypts, pushing the boundaries of nanophysics, unearthing new applications of deep learning, designing systems several generations ahead of time...we are here contemplating the relevance of beards... grin grin grin !

2 Likes

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by ABOVEDELAW: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2019
GREAT! JUST KEEP GROWING BEARDS AND DON'T GROW YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
tayooluwole:
Shaving off my beard has been hiding my handsomeness since all these while, now that I grow clean beard people now call me big boy even though I got no shishi for account...omo beard make sense for guys just as buttock make sense for ladies

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by adecz: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Another jobless Beard gang member
sighted.

You are being turned down because of
your dirty caveman look.

Reeb2244:
This one is pained for not having beard. Pray you have when you reach the age to have it.

Your beardless brothers have given you the likes you want. undecided
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by jojothaiv(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Olayinka8793:
This life get as e be o.
As a barber l got bearded customers coming to shave every four days while regretting been blessed with beards, on the other band, I also got customers with scanty or no beard constantly disturbing me on what to do to grow beards.
Some have the beards but are broke or not interested in grooming it, while some have the means to groom a beard but the beard no show.
Bottom line : hustle o, when beardless money speaks, bullshit walks. Ask Dangote or Bill Gates.
Your last line hit the nail..

In summary, beard or beardless, make the money please...
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Olayinka8793(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Codyt:

Yinkd my man I sight you!
I greet you boss.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Efuaye(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2019
There's nothing shocking about it!
It's just a passing Trend enhanced by Bandwagon effect. It will go out of trend soon like hairy chest did few years ago.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by goldmatrix(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
You forgot to add, research has proven that even if you wash it daily with bleach, it stores 5million more germs than a typical public toilet.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Treasure17(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
I'm allergic to keeping beard. Can't stand it at all. I shave every week self.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Reeb2244: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
You are fool. Beardless has you fool to a sadist because you couldn't get even a female dog to sex with.

Idiot.
adecz:

Another jobless Beard gang member
sighted.

You are being turned down because of
your dirty caveman look.

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Architectsly: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
MyBeardGang:

What exactly do you want to know.

Ask your questions.

Regards

I mean is there any say i can grow big beards cos mine is very brief and have refused 2 grow 2 my cheeks
Special regards bro
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by adecz: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Reeb2244:
You are fool. Beardless has you fool to a sadist because you couldn't get even a female dog to sex with.

Idiot.
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by adecz: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Reeb2244:

Idiot.

E pain am !!! grin grin grin grin

Dirttty bearded, loveless, jobless, man. sad sad sad sad

1 Share

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Reeb2244: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
adecz:

E pain am !!! grin grin grin grin

Dirttty bearded, loveless, jobless, man. sad sad sad sad

So a fool like you can be so proud to upload a picture of your mad father. Nothing we no go see. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by adecz: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
Reeb2244:
So a fool like you can be so proud to upload a picture of your mad father. Nothing we no go see. grin

For the last time;

1) Go & baff ( I know say your type dey fear water)

2) cut your bear bear ( your smell wan kee me lipsrsealed)

3) Go & look for work

Thunder fire & burn your dirtty beards
if you use your leprous fingers quote me
again..

Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by Reeb2244: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Your stūpidity won't make you think normal. You are just too foolish. shocked
adecz:

For the last time;

1) Go & baff ( I know say your type dey fear water)

2) cut your bear bear ( your smell wan kee me lipsrsealed)

3) Go & look for work

Thunder fire & burn your dirtty beards
if you use your leprous fingers quote me
again..
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by LuckyKeys1: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
have lots of hair on my chest and a forest of hair around My groin region, yet I only have few strands on my chin. pls will the Beard cream work for me?
Re: 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Clean well groomed beards are a luxury, anyone can grow scanty beards. My beard looked best during my stint of unemployment. Then I had all the time to maintain it. Now I have a job I’m thinking of shaving it to a stubble. I’m too busy with work to put in the required effort to make it luxurious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Mixing Malt And Milk Give Blood? / 18-year-old Boy Commits Suicide After His Father Refused To Marry For Him / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.