Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade (11473 Views)

“IPOB Terrorists”: Tinubu Is Blunt; He Called A Spade A Spade / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) / Open Grazing: Northern Governors Finally Called Spade, A Spade – Atedo Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by BeijinDossier: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2019
LLobiorah:

====

When Anambra people started going to school, ebonyi people were still living with monkeys cheesy

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Smoke55: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=82120943]

Let me just be mild with you though.

First of all, you need sound and comprehensive education.

Half education is vanity. Imagine putting comma after every word, Seems your English is a secondary school drop out.

Secondly, the security nuisance is Onitsha we know quite well which people are constituting such nuisance and if government decides to flush all those good for nothing miscreants u guys will begin cry foul.

Just simple renaming of street generated heat then imagine if government decides to even do away with same miscreants, una go begin cry foul of maltreatment. For the case of onitsha just keep quiet because we know those that it will affect most.

Finally, on east issue and geographically you placed in North so I wonder what you even talking of east or you come from one backyard and be shouting east.

Seriously that place needs sound, blunt and fresh education. No wonder they don't go to school.[/quotehahah anambra Drug Lord!!
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by BeijinDossier: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2019
I cannot imagine that Ebonyi person in public. Ebonyi state that its people are 100% miscreants lol
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2019
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Face the bitter truth for once cheesy

The bitter truth, that I'll face is I respect Anambra, the great fellows she has produced in all spheres of life. And I'll praise her for the glories they have attained.

But you see that criminality which Anambra also have as an antithesis.. I'll also face the bitter truth about it, by calling a spade a farm tool!

But you my guy.. Are you ready to face it; this bitter truth?
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I cannot imagine that Ebonyi person in public. Ebonyi state that its people are 100% miscreants lol

So says a criminal and an ex con! cheesy
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2019
BeijinDossier:

When Anambra people started going to school, ebonyi people were still living with monkeys cheesy

Lol
Is that it?
Try another, this one is stale!
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2019
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

See how we treat Ebonyi people in Anambra. Cursed Ebonyi cheesy

So NA is now Anambra army?
Coming from an educated illiterate aka naija Igbo renowned criminal cheesy
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2019
caprini1:
I dont know why you are arguing with those losers, in igbo land as a whole if there is an issue that is becoming unbearable it is always tackled headlong.,.....remember how kidnappings and other crimes were brought to the nearest minimum in the late 90,s....by bakassi boys? Crimes stop abi e no stop?

The question is Anambra is bad bla bla, show me where someone with a questionable source of wealth became the governor ,since the democratic dispensation.

A state that you cant boast that you have money,if you have a mansion and the road leading to your house is not well paved and tarred.

Anambra is bad yet they introduced less privileged states to trading through apprenticeship.

I will never and have never addressed an igbo indigenes by states ,because we ask by saying onye ebe ka ibu? it uses to be my mum is from awka or my mum is from irete ....all this divisive craps wont work.

@ bolded even till today and tomorrow. They still flock same drug Mexican state like tomorrow no dey..

Hatred, envy and anger has overtaken the greater part of them.

Purely sore losers which has no future but all there eyes are fixated in anambra state.

Maybe anambra is the source of their failure.

By his analysis anambra are drug dealers Mexicans followed by Imo state the Columbians then the rest Abia Enugu and Ebonyi are saints and good no wonder there states are like ashes and dust...

If someone can wake up with such analysis, that shows the trajectory his hatred has reached. They can even kill...

Bottom line still losers are losers because they are all losers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Smoke55 post=82121107][/quote]

Agreed, the new Mexicans but please avoid the drug state.

We have brains not senseless killing because of lands.
Deal with yellow fever ravaging land please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buratai Never Sought Spiritual Backing - Osuagwu Ugochukwu / Ekweremadu: Why South East Needs Extra State / Police Invite Emmanuel Agbo Of Premium Times Over Yet-To-Be-Published Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.