Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade (11466 Views)

“IPOB Terrorists”: Tinubu Is Blunt; He Called A Spade A Spade / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) / Open Grazing: Northern Governors Finally Called Spade, A Spade – Atedo Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

Remember those drug dealers who came from SA and attacked themselves in churches in Anambra (Ozubulu??)? Plus, 39 Nigerians killed by fellow Nigerians in SA -----ALL DRUG DEALERS FROM ANAMBRA.

MenesZenawi.. I heard those guys that did the massacre in ozubulu church, are Children of the Sokoto Caliphate, biko is it true? grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by nwadiuko1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
The earlier we learn ti accept the truth, the better we will be.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

Remember those drug dealers who came from SA and attacked themselves in churches in Anambra (Ozubulu??)? Plus, 39 Nigerians killed by fellow Nigerians in SA -----ALL DRUG DEALERS FROM ANAMBRA.

It seems the message are not getting across. You don't lose sleep on someone's business. Is the drug business or killing rather shooting responsible for NO SINGLE GOOD ROADS IN ABIA STATE....or are they responsible for poverty or electricity failure in Abia state...

A state caused even before her creation is what someone will be gallivanting up and down maybe as a statue of liberty.

Go and swim in the mud in Abia state and have peace...

Maybe anambra is the cause of politicians buying up the remaining brains of indigenes in Abia state......

Ndi Ara.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Area4Area: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

My brother, that's the attitude of a typical average Anambra man, despite the academic prowess he might possess, but you see that innate boasting and over bloated ego.. I really doubt, education can change that.

And is so bad for them, that even when a common truth is staring them on the face, they would rather stick to the saturation of 'get money quick syndrome', either by crook or hook, than listening to brotherly advice. So I'm not really surprised he's by any means defending, or trying to absolve his state from this facts, by pushing another narrative of what's not important about the thread.
How do you know if that moniker is from Anambra?
Anyone from Anambra who read what the OP posted knows it is true and hoping something drastic should be done about it. @OP your points are duly noted and stop replying trolls who would rile you up for saying the truth
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by rosebowl01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzz....Trash of the 21st century.

When people fails to make money , it now become anambra.

Please anambra is not responsible for anybody poverty.

Men must make money and cash...You just writing trash evident as if u can't bear them, then you join them..

Anambra state has contributed her own quota immensely.

Nwata kwochaa aka, osoro ogaranya rie nri....

Is now obvious that hatred reeks in the mind of the Op..

Anambra is disgracing you that's why Abia state is like Sudan and Somalia.

Please blame yourself for your failure and leave anambra alone...

Oochim.

Your response does not even address what point op raised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Area4Area: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:

Ogun state has the highest record of skull mining activities in the south west but you will never see Yoruba person open a thread to throw Ogun state under the bus for ridicule. We have to stop this self-righteous mentality.
Let the Yorubas deal with their affair and let Igbos deal with theirs.
You mean if your house and that of a neighbour are both on fire and because your neighbour is seen drinking in front of his burning house, you would join him instead of trying to put off the fire in your house?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LadySarah: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:
MelesZenawi:

Now, I see why you do not like Umahi in my post from yesterday---- you are an ANAMBRA SUPREMACIST. Shame on your little self.

You have strength to type.
Most Anambra ppl feel they are the best.Ppl who almost killed Dora Akunyili just because of the same thing You are saying.

You think they Dont know?When they Come home,amassing and flaunting massive wealth without Their ppl asking how the money was gotten.
Anambra is spoiling the image of the SE.

Eziokwu n'afu ufu n'nti!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
rosebowl01:

Your response does not even address what point op raised.
I don't address trash.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
How do you know if that moniker is from Anambra?
Anyone from Anambra who read what the OP posted knows it is true and hoping something drastic should be done about it. @OP your points are duly noted and stop replying trolls who would rile you up for saying the truth

Well, I'm always in doubt of his state of origin anyway. However, a perusal of his posts on this platform, betrays my submission that he ain't from Anambra.

Whatever the case maybe, I'm happy you agree to the Op's thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
LadySarah:

Most Anambra ppl feel they are the best.Ppl who almost killed Dora Akunyili just because of the same thing You are saying.

You think they Dont know?When they Come home,amassing and flaunting massive wealth without Their ppl asking how the money was gotten.

Eziokwu n'afu ufu n'nti!

Anambra does not need or have interest of any SE.

Mind your state, I mind my own is not too big to ask..

pls next.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
xelly:
I see the happenings as failure of the leaders. We will continue to get such if we don't change the way we do things. Our law is easily cornered and officials are open to bribe. The effect of our Leadership, Law is what the world is witnessing. The earlier the world find solutions to that, the better.

It's failure of both leadership and followership. Some Igbo parents now turn a blind eye when their daughters do prostitution. In Edo, mothers actually push their daughters into prostitution. In the North, family members connive to throw bombs at innocent people or kidnap them. In Yorubaland, friends agree to go dig up rotten human skull from graves for Yahoo! rituals. It is not all about leadership failure. It is about followership failure too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

pls next.

Criminal talking. I hope all your type are done away with (if you know what that means) in the different countries where you ply your evil trade. That will save Nigeria or Biafra a whole lot of time, money and energy.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

It's failure of both leadership and followership. Some Igbo parents now turn a blind eye when their daughters do prostitution. In Edo, mothers actually push their daughter into prostitution. In the North, family members connive to throw bombs at innocent people or kidnap them. In Yorubaland, friends agree to go dig up rotten human skull from graves for Yahoo rituals. It is not all about leadership. It is about followership too.

In Edo failure of bad leadership but in Abia state Okezie Ikpeazu was re elected, maybe that's progress of bad leadership or I guess Anambra is also responsible for these filth and countless filth in Abia state.

This is also the cause of drug Lords.....

Go and address the dirty nature of your state before committing outside.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by IGBOSON1: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:
Anambra, IMO, Abia, delta, Enugu, Ebonyi and rivers are all artificial lines. This whole my artificial line is better than yours mentality has to stop. I am sure if I forcefully draw another state line within the south east, in few years time those idiots will start comparing themselves.

Igbos be wise. Stop being gullible and falling for Nigerian tricks.

Bros, don’t be fooled! The OP is a very crafty, yet obvious bigot and Igbo hater! I know what his game is! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Area4Area: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
LadySarah:

Eziokwu n'afu ufu n'nti!
Don't lump everyone from Anambra because of some kids here, as I said earlier, any true Nwa Omambala knows that the OP nailed it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by selemempe: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:

Ogun state has the highest record of skull mining activities in the south west but you will never see Yoruba person open a thread to throw Ogun state under the bus for ridicule. We have to stop this self-righteous mentality.
I'm grossly disappointed at the op for making me have to agree with the troll called meleszenawi

This thread should be taken down asap and the op apologise inmediately. This is silly profiling that will achieve nothing but further divide us. A shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by wingmanII: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
What exactly is the point of this thread? Ok, you have called a spade a spade, what next?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

Criminal talking. I hope all your type are done away with (if you know what that means) in the different countries where you ply your evil trade. That will save Nigeria or Biafra a whole lot of time, money and energy.

Go and do away with okezie Ikpeazu, Orji uzo kalu, TA Orji, ikuku that has washed the brains of all Abians with DPK...

Then come back, maybe by then u will make sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Germannig: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
@MelesZenawi, are you seriously defending the criminals?
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

pls next.

A true Anambra man, won't say this. Indeed, you are an impostor.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by IGBOSON1: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

It's failure of both leadership and followership. Some Igbo parents now turn a blind eye when their daughters do prostitution. In Edo, mothers actually push their daughters into prostitution. In the North, family members connive to throw bombs at innocent people or kidnap them. In Yorubaland, friends agree to go dig up rotten human skull from graves for Yahoo! rituals. It is not all about leadership failure. It is about followership failure too.

Dude, just STFU!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Germannig: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Bros, don’t be fooled! The OP is a very crafty, yet obvious bigot and Igbo hater! I know what his game is! smiley
The OP is a great Igbo son who has defended Igbos against Yoruba onslaught multiple times in Nairaland. Go through all this posts to know his history. Perhaps, the chicken is coming home to roost for him. In any case, there is a whole lotta truth in this post

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Germannig: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Dude, just STFU!
Ah! Another Anambra man who does not want to hear the truth that we are both great and bad? grin grin grin We are like America, the best and the baddest. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Germannig: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
I'm grossly disappointed at the op for making me have to agree with the troll called meleszenawi

This thread should be taken down asap and the op apologise inmediately. This is silly profiling that will achieve nothing but further divide us. A shame
No censorship of that nature should be asked for. Let the thread stand. Igbos can defend themselves, for good or for bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Germannig: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
By specific states, the 7 states that have battered Nigeria's foreign image the most are

1. Borno
2. Anambra
3. Ogun
4. Edo
5. Lagos
6. Imo
7. Kaduna

(Fulani cattle herdsmen killers are scattered all over, with no specific state)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please modify to 10 states. Give first 3 to the Fulani caliphates (Sokoto, Zamfara, Kano/or Katsina)...... then the rest follow in that order
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

A true Anambra man, won't say this. Indeed, you are an impostor.
Next, please..this one doesn't need reply.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Germannig:
@MelesZenawi, are you seriously defending the criminals?

Unless you one.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Germannig: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Unless you one.
Not making sense. Don't let me agree with the OP that you are an illiterate trader at Ochanja shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:

Shey, you love it when we handsomely praise Anambra for her greatness, her great men, and women, her billionaires and millionaires, her lovely accolades and what have you? You don't see this praises of good things, as profiling?

But for a criticism, which is a fact; you find it hard to accept, and you tag it profiling?? Hypocrisy at its peak!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LadySarah: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
My coursemate back in School visited me in 2016 and told me he was travelling.He was bold enough to tell me he was going into drugs.His cousins and ilk All from Anambra were building duplexes and acquiring exotic rides.He was being intimidated and enticed.

Arinze(pseudonym),before the travel was making cool dough working in a private organisation in Lagos.
Since he left My house,ive neither seen nor heard from him.
Its becoming a Mafia stuff among them.
Do we Talk About Their superiority Complex?Heaven gon' fall before an Anambra and Ebonyi marries each other.

Btw My bestie is from Anambra so i Dont Hate them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Next, please..this one doesn't need reply.

Said by an Impostor grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
LadySarah:
My coursemate back in School visited me in 2016 and told me he was travelling.He was bold enough to tell me he was goung into drugs.His cousins and ilk All from Anambra were byilding duplexes and acquiring exotic rides.He was being intimated.

Arinze(pseudonym),before the travel was making cool dough working in a private organisation in Lagos.
Since he left My house,ive neither seen nor heard from him.
Its becoming a Mafia stuff among them.
Do we Talk About Their superiority Complex?Heaven gon' fall before an Anambra and Ebonyi marries each other.

Btw My bestie is from Anambra so i Dont Hate them.

Nne, this isn't hatred.
Nah person wey you love, you go advise. But, it seems the lot here, see it as hatred. However, we no suppose care about their feelings; Eziokwu na afu ufu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG / The True Story Of Drug King Buruji Kashamu The New Senator-elect From Ogun State / Sheriff Oborevowre Accused Of Bribing Traditional Rulers With N10m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.