Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade (11462 Views)

“IPOB Terrorists”: Tinubu Is Blunt; He Called A Spade A Spade / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) / Open Grazing: Northern Governors Finally Called Spade, A Spade – Atedo Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:
MelesZenawi:

Now, I see why you do not like Umahi in my post from yesterday---- you are an ANAMBRA SUPREMACIST. Shame on your little self.

And if that is the case let it be.

Nobody asks for your support or been Igbo.

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

More dilapidated Benz...

When you come, go and drive the Benz in Abia state and Aba...

Evil hearts pervading the space to vent their frustration at any slightest opportunity.

Take that to your failed village.

See! You can't even interpret my little ''parable'' You took it quite literally. You are uneducated. I am done with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:
MelesZenawi:

Now, I see why you do not like Umahi in my post from yesterday---- you are an ANAMBRA SUPREMACIST. Shame on your little self.

MelesZenawi is no other than Osagyefo aka Julius Malema. His hatred for Umahi and ebonyi, pervades the NL space. That's one of his trademark, as well as being an Anambra Supremacist grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

You are an illiterate. In real life you will be calling me Sir, Sir, all over the place. From your argument it is obvious you are a half-baked trader in Onitsha market. The real Anambra people that I am friends with agree with me that Anambra is both very great and very bad (in this case, in crime). They read this post and approved it before I posted it here.

Lolzzzz....half baked trader...ndi state..lolzz

I need laugh again..lolzzz

They are even making millions in the onitsha drug business..

next..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
horsepower101:

Ogun state has the highest record of skull mining activities in the south west but you will never see Yoruba person open a thread to throw Ogun state under the bus for ridicule. We have to stop this self-righteous mentality.

Because Yorubas are hyporites. That's why. We need a Biafran Country where we will clean up all the criminals. We will expose them up to their father's compound anywhere in Igboland. We will give them the Philippine treatment, starting with MelesZenawi

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Hehehe!
Is no one's trademark, and even if some people have chosen it as one, these people wouldn't wanna continue to be lowlifes. However, I believe insane human beings like you, don't mind continuing in the ugly narrative known for your state. grin

Anambra has come state this hausa fulani man.

If I decides to bring narratives here all day...you will be totally uncomfortable.

So allow the said drugs Lord's to be...While you continue roaming the street with your trade mark...

Ana akogheri.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by wakaman: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yamrees, make Una no fight oo.

Just imagine the animosity.

Hateful discriminative lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

See! You can't even interpret my little ''parable'' You took it quite literally. You are uneducated. I am done with you.

I no longer need Mr.

Go and drive it in your state...QED.

Educated literate..... lolzzz.

Even the Bible added that the minds of men are evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

Because Yorubas are hyporites. That's why. We need a Biafran Country where we will clean up all the criminals. We will expose them up to their father's compound anywhere in Igboland. We will give them the Philippine treatment, starting with MelesZenawi

Count anambra out in your dream.

Carry the other 4 states that are saints , No the other 3 states that are saints and form your country.

We can't be there with men whose men's have been overtaken by evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anambra has come state this hausa fulani man.

If I decides to bring narratives here all day...you will be totally uncomfortable.

So allow the said drugs Lord's to be...While you continue roaming the street with your trade mark...

Ana akogheri.

Which other ugly narratives do you wanna bring, that you haven't brought? Dude, I can see through the thin line of hate in you about Umahi and Ebonyians. You reek of such a bad hating stench, that it can kill a month old grin

Guess what? I accept the fact that some things are wrong about Ebonyi, and is one that every individual is striving to change. But as for you, you can keep wallowing in denial.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I no longer need Mr.

Go and drive it in your state...QED.

Educated literate..... lolzzz.

Even the Bible added that the minds of men are evil.

See you are the only Anambra person responding negatively to this truthful post. That confirms my claim that most Anambra are great people. But the bad few are so bad, just like you. grin grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

MelesZenawi is no other than Osagyefo aka Julius Malema. His hatred for Umahi and ebonyi, pervades the NL space. That's one of his trademark, as well as being an Anambra Supremacist grin

Is already settled. ask him the 3 new country , he will tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Which other ugly narratives do you wanna bring, that you haven't brought? Dude, I can see through the thin line of hate in you about Umahi and Ebonyians. You reek of such a bad hating stench, that it can kill a month old grin

Guess what? I accept the fact that some things are wrong about Ebonyi, and is one that every individual is striving to change. But as for you, you can keep wallowing in denial.

He is attacking Abia and Ebonyi at the same time. O'ga ebunwu kwa? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is already settled. ask him the 3 new country , he will tell you.

Finally he agrees! grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

He is attacking Abia and Ebonyi at the same time. O'ga ebunwu kwa? grin grin grin grin

For where?
O nweghi ike ya cheesy
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Whether you agree or not... nobody is interested.

Omambala has come to stay.

Obi ojoo rijuo gi afo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Ojiofor: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

I tire oh! Even after acknowledging that Anambra is arguably the greatest Igbo State, the criminal is frothing in the mouth all over the damn place. He likes the praise, but he does not like the criticism. Yesterday he was happy with my post showing 7 of 10 Igbo who are from Anambra that will make great presidents. Today, he is angry at me for stating another obvious fact that most Igbo criminals are from Anambra.

Ife eji Abu onye Anambra irika grin
Go figure but them no wan claim this particular award even though they are the undisputed champion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Whether you agree or not... nobody is interested.

Omambala has come to stay.

Obi ojoo rijuo gi afo.

Even before you were born, Anambra will always stay with her greatness, which we all appreciate and love. But that criminality aspect of the state.. That won't stay!

Accept the fact, or remain a damned criminal and supporter of criminality, that you are cheesy
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Finally he agrees! grin

Comprehension is far from you.

Settled in the sense let him carry his three saint States Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi and form their own country.

But allow the said anambra drug Lords to run their Columbia business....

Nobody send una business.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

See you are the only Anambra person responding negatively to this truthful post. That confirms my claim that most Anambra are great people. But the bad few are so bad, just like you. grin grin

No wonder Abia state is a hell hole where dashing of kerosene is now democratic dividend.

They don't think like humans again because their head has been dipped and washed with DPK.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Even before you were born, Anambra will always stay with her greatness, which we all appreciate and love. But that criminality aspect of the state.. That won't stay!

Accept the fact, or remain a damned criminal and supporter of criminality, that you are cheesy

Nobody needs your advice or suggestions because it won't add even to the least quarters...

So is not necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Comprehension is far from you.

Settled in the sense let him carry his three saint States Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi and form their own country.

But allow the said anambra drug Lords to run their Columbia business....

Nobody send una business.....

Hehehe
Says a dude, who can't comprehend the truth about his homestead. The adage that says, 'Onye aha na nwanne ya', must be applied to every Igbo state, even if Biafra is coming or not.

You impostor can't do poo!
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nobody needs your advice or suggestions because it won't add even to the least quarters...

So is not necessary.

You need it! And you must kwere grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Hehehe
Says a dude, who can't comprehend the truth about his homestead. The adage that says, 'Onye aha na nwanne ya', must be applied to every Igbo state, even if Biafra is coming or not.

You impostor can't do poo!

We don't need your assistance here.

Concern yourself more with Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

You need it! And you must kwere grin
Nobody agrees to trash as advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We don't need your assistance here.

Concern yourself more with Ebonyi state.

Who's We?
Say you! So that I'll be specific, in directing my missives on you numbskull. Don't bring in a phantom 'we' here, just use the pronoun I. grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:
Invictus Obi -------from Ukpor Anambra State. grin grin grin grin

Even if Invictus is from Anambra let him be or is he not serving his sentence at the states??

Abia is now holier than thou that why kerosene is now a Christmas gift.

That's why no single infrastructure can be seen in Abia state because Invictus from Anambra state caused all the roads in Abia state to collapse and be in bad shape.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Banmeallday: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
astrodome:
Nigeria, Igbo and Anambra ----time to call a spade a spade

Yesterday I made this thread 10 South East Igbos Who Can Be Great Nigerian Presidents https://www.nairaland.com/5407788/10-south-east-igbos-great

As you can see there, 70% of those in the list are from Anambra. What does that say, it says that Anambra people are great set of Igbos and I recognize that, even though I am not from Anambra (I am from Abia).

So, when I say the things I am going to say below, don't come after me. I am not biased, just stating the obvious.

Now, to the point of this post.

Nigeria's image has been badly battered world over in the last several years. All Nigerians are responsible for the battered image either from home or abroad. However, the battered image from abroad seems to be more painful because that is how the outside views us who live abroad. Here is my breakdown of who has battered our image and how.

Fulani, Kanuri, and to a lesser extent Hausa: through killings by murderous Fulani herdsmen and through Boko Haram and involvement in ISIS (Some northern kids were returned to Nigeria recently from Syria; also, the underwear plane bomber in Detroit was a northerner inspired by ISIS)

Edo: through prostitution and human trafficking in Italy and Spain

Yoruba: through fraud (internet, marriage, visa and all sorts of scams), human trafficking in the Middle East and West Africa, and human ritual (both dead and living) in Nigeria

Igbo: same as Yoruba for fraud + DRUGS, and human trafficking (in SA and Malaysia)

I am not interested in further discussing Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba or Edo contributions to the image battering. If they are capable of being honest with themselves, they should dare to call their own spade a spade. Or, they can blame it all on others. I am interested in that of the Igbo, because I am Igbo and charity must begin at home.

The Igbos have disgraced Nigeria thoroughly through drug trafficking; I am ashamed. Now, among the Igbos, 80% of those caught disgracing Nigeria abroad are from one state alone. That state is ANAMBRA. Go to China, Malaysia, Ghana, SA, US etc. Of the Igbos in these places, it is preponderantly Anambra folks running afoul of the laws of those land. Do you know where nearly all 77 of the Igbos arrested in the recent FBI raid comes from?

While ANAMBRA STATE is arguably the greatest Igbo state (Zik, Ojukwu, Ekwueme, just name it), it is also the worst Igbo state in terms of criminality and lust for filthy lucre. Money is king in Anambra, and if you don't have it you are doomed. That is why every illiterate person who failed in school, business, and other genuine endeavors that Anambra is known for resorts to traveling abroad to make money. When you hear these criminals speak, it reeks of illiteracy, ill manner, boastfulness, money, and more money. Some Anambra parents condone it; it is evident.

Following Anambra is Imo 15%. The rest SE States, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi, share a very tiny fraction of the battering, 5%. In fact, if these three states were the only Igbo states, then Igbos would be contributing almost nothing in Nigeria's image battering. I am not saying these three states are holy, but they are incomparable to Anambra and Imo

That being said, Anambra people must revisit their value systems and stop making everything about money. The good ones among them (and they are in millions) should speak out, NOW. As things stand, unless Igbos, starting with Anambra, get their act together and fight the crime culture head-on, if Igbos get Biafra today, it will be the most criminal state in Africa, comparable to Colombia and Mexico. It will be a small country with high crime rate by its people abroad.

Now, let me speak to the rest of Nigeria. It is counterproductive for you to not let Igbos go. There is really nothing earthshaking that Nigeria is gaining from Igbos that will make it not allow Igbos go. If I am a Nigerian leader from the North or SW, I will let Igbos go now, so that their contribution to battering Nigeria’s image will go with them. Shouldn't ya'll non-Igbo Nigerians be interested in protecting the image (if any) of your green passport?

By state, the 6 states that have battered Nigeria's foreign image the most are

1. Borno
2. Anambra
3. Ogun
4. Edo
5. Lagos
6. Imo

(Fulani cattle killers are scattered all over with no specific state)

I rest my case.
[/s]

Your case is pointless and dismissed because Anambra and Igbo at large are not allowed to make any major decisions in the Nigger Area and as a result are serving the interest of Yoruba and Fulani, are abroad working and contributing to those countries or are doing Fraud....

You people psychologically homeless, always hoping to be president or help “Nigeria” day in day out.

It’s embarrassing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Who's We?
Say you! So that I'll be specific, in directing my missives on you numbskull. Don't bring in a phantom 'we' here, just use the pronoun I. grin

Nobody needs it and nobody had asked u guys for any.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Who's We?

Mr Nobody needs it and nobody had asked u guys for any.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Even if Invictus is from Anambra let him be or is he not serving his sentence at the states??

Abia is now holier than thou that why kerosene is now a Christmas gift.

That's why no single infrastructure can be seen in Abia state because Invictus from Anambra state caused all the roads in Abia state to collapse and be in bad shape.

Remember those drug dealers who came from SA and attacked themselves in churches in Anambra (Ozubulu??)? Plus, 39 Nigerians killed by fellow Nigerians in SA -----ALL DRUG DEALERS FROM ANAMBRA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Mr Nobody needs it and nobody had asked u guys for any.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Approves ₦30,000 New Minimum Wage / Police Invite Emmanuel Agbo Of Premium Times Over Yet-To-Be-Published Story / Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.