Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade (11468 Views)

“IPOB Terrorists”: Tinubu Is Blunt; He Called A Spade A Spade / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo) / Open Grazing: Northern Governors Finally Called Spade, A Spade – Atedo Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by MrColdsweat: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm Igbo but OP is speaking the undiluted truth.

The way anambrarians are obsessed with money is on another level.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by selemempe: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Germannig:

No censorship of that nature should be asked for. Let the thread stand. Igbos can defend themselves, for good or for bad.
LLobiorah:

Shey, you love it when we handsomely praise Anambra for her greatness, her great men, and women, her billionaires and millionaires, her lovely accolades and what have you? You don't see this praises of good things, as profiling?

But for a criticism, which is a fact; you find it hard to accept, and you tag it profiling?? Hypocrisy at its peak!
posters who know me here know that am from Enugu
But isnt it silly...why am i from enugu? Because a fulani man decided to carve out my hometown of udi from old anambra into a new entity he called enugu state

Wat is the difference btw me and an awka man? This stupidity of self hate in order to sound correct must stop
I personally knw many yahoo guys from enugu and many many more from oyo state

Our collective stupidity is legendary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Germannig:

Not making sense. Don't let me agree with the OP that you are an illiterate trader at Ochanja shocked shocked shocked

Ochanja and his drug business in millions...

next.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
LadySarah:
My coursemate back in School visited me in 2016 and told me he was travelling.He was bold enough to tell me he was going into drugs.His cousins and ilk All from Anambra were building duplexes and acquiring exotic rides.He was being intimidated and enticed.

Arinze(pseudonym),before the travel was making cool dough working in a private organisation in Lagos.
Since he left My house,ive neither seen nor heard from him.
Its becoming a Mafia stuff among them.
Do we Talk About Their superiority Complex?Heaven gon' fall before an Anambra and Ebonyi marries each other.

Btw My bestie is from Anambra so i Dont Hate them.

After lying, your bestie is now from Anambra.

pls go and marry.

Don't hold anybody responsible for your poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
posters who know me here know that am from Enugu
But isnt it silly...why am i from enugu? Because a fulani man decided to carve out my hometown of udi from old anambra into a new entity he called enugu state

Wat is the difference btw me and an awka man? This stupidity of self hate in order to sound correct must stop
I personally knw many yahoo guys from enugu and many many more from oyo state

Our collective stupidity is legendary

Eyah!! Sorry oh
Is a pity, you are still living in denial. Oga, you be Enugu man, according to the law. Anambra don leave you tey tey.

I'm not even sure, you read through the thread, coz if you did, you would have seen that the op didn't in anyway absolve any Igbo state of crime. Read through, and get his point.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Shey, you love it when we handsomely praise Anambra for her greatness, her great men, and women, her billionaires and millionaires, her lovely accolades and what have you? You don't see this praises of good things, as profiling?

But for a criticism, which is a fact; you find it hard to accept, and you tag it profiling?? Hypocrisy at its peak!

There was never a time anambra needs people's glory.

Ugo but Ugo.

Hate has made many men worthless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Eyah!! Sorry oh
Is a pity, you are still living in denial. Oga, you be Enugu man, according to the law. Anambra don leave you tey tey.

I'm not even sure, you read through the thread, coz if you did, you would have seen that the op didn't in anyway absolve any Igbo state of crime. Read through, and get his point.

Until you beat anambra, then u hv to remain calm.

He pulls the shot, has the say..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

There was never a time anambra needs people's glory.

Ugo but Ugo.

Hate has made many men worthless.

Lol!
If nah to bash Ebonyi for her small but upcoming development, you will take the bull by the horns.
If nah to insult Abia, for her lack of quality leaders, you will put your fangs out.
If nah to debase Enugu, for being a state that's not doing well enough, the urge to punch keypads by you, would triple.
If nah to mock Imo for her ineptitude in having not good infrastructures, argggh!!! You and your cohorts will jump in jubilation.

Oh!! But when it comes to Anambra, she's untouchable. She's devoid of any evil; she's the definition of a Utopian state, where all good emanates from. Anyone criticizing her, is a hater (lol).

Aka ekpuchi onwa; aka ekpuchi Eziokwu.
Deal with it!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Until you beat anambra, then u hv to remain calm.

He pulls the shot, has the say..

Yes, even in crime. No doubt!
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by johnkay1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm a Yoruba man.

But I love this thread. How I wish each region can genuinely talk sense to each other like this.

Sometimes it is not always about money (though I hate poverty - heaven knows). We have to think about the legacy we are laying down for the coming generation.

I believe our brothers and sisters outside the country will find it difficult to boast of where they come from just because some people want to be rich by fire by force. The great works of our fore fathers has now been watered down by the evil work of few who one to be rich by force.

Before, in Yoruba land if you gain employment the head of family will call a meeting and the experienced ones will dish out words of wisdom. The main discussion we end on "you must not soil the family name no matter the situation you find yourself " but today it is not so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yes, even in crime. No doubt!

In crime yes, your enclave are all inhabitated by saints fighting for lands...in 21st century

Backward entities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by selemempe: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Eyah!! Sorry oh

u and ur type are among the problems we have in igboland and i hope intelligent igbos understand this

As for ur media trial of millions of innocent anambrans, i hope it ends crime finally. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lol!
If nah to bash Ebonyi for her small but upcoming development, you will take the bull by the horns.
If nah to insult Abia, for her lack of quality leaders, you will put your fangs out.
If nah to debase Enugu, for being a state that's not doing well enough, the urge to punch keypads by you, would triple.
If nah to mock Imo for her ineptitude in having not good infrastructures, argggh!!! You and your cohorts will jump in jubilation.

Oh!! But when it comes to Anambra, she's untouchable. She's devoid of any evil; she's the definition of a Utopian state, where all good emanates from. Anyone criticizing her, is a hater (lol).

Aka ekpuchi onwa; aka ekpuchi Eziokwu.
Deal with it!

and?
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

In crime yes, your enclave are all inhabitated by saints fighting for lands...in 21st century

Backward entities.

Lol!
I agree, and we gonna change that. We frown against such, and we ain't happy that's happening.

What's your own stand, on your rate of criminality?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

and?

You are a big hypocrite! grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

You are a big hypocrite! grin

Find another , this one is less targeted....no impact.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
selemempe:
u and ur type are among the problems we have in igboland and i hope intelligent igbos understand this

As for ur media trial of millions of innocent anambrans, i hope it ends crime finally. Goodluck

Lolz
I understand your point sha. Ye! I shouldn't lampoon a whole state, for the action of a few. You right sha!

But I do hope, you are not one of those that criticize other states or ethnic groups, because of some bad eggs? I really hope you ain't one.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LLobiorah: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Find another , this one is less targeted....no impact.

I'm coming grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by LadySarah: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

After lying, your bestie is now from Anambra.

pls go and marry.

Don't hold anybody responsible for your poverty.

Lol. Ijiro okwu! shocked shocked
grin grin ;DD grin

on Mommy duties

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
LadySarah:

Lol. Yes from Umuduru Ihiala grin grin grin
I'm actually breastfeeding My 3rd son while typing this grin grin
Mommy duties
Face your marriage then and leave anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by helinues: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
This supposed to be inner house discussions..

All of Una no try at all
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
helinues:
This supposed to be inner house discussions..

All of Una no try at all

There is no Igbo-only online media. Create one let's go there and discuss this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia is still here attacking the truth? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
LLobiorah:

MelesZenawi is no other than Osagyefo aka Julius Malema. His hatred for Umahi and ebonyi, pervades the NL space. That's one of his trademark, as well as being an Anambra Supremacist grin

Something tells me he wishes Umahi was from Anambra
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
MrColdsweat:
I'm Igbo but OP is speaking the undiluted truth.

The way anambrarians are obsessed with money is on another level.

Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Face your marriage then and leave anambra state.

Sifia pain grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

Sifia pain grin grin grin grin

No reason.
You should be in shame for destructive nature of your state

Abia indeed.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
AkeNathan:

Something tells me he wishes Umahi was from Anambra

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx

Nothing concerns fulani with igbo
carry am dey go
we no need am
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

How many igbos are abroad how many are into crime ...if u chose to dwell in the negative side like nigerian media thats u

For me anything that brings money into nigeria is good money anything that takes money out is bad money

Are nigerians into drugs more than mexico or russians ?

Are they into froud more than indians

Shay people just scammed nigeria over 9 billion dollars u wont write long story on that one

I am an Igbo living abroad. My honor is being sullied by Nigerians from all stripe, including Igbo, mainly Anambra. I am not Mexican or Russian or Indian or even Yoruba. Those can take care of themselves, while I take of myself (Igbo). I need for us to look inward and talk about our own crime culture, not Mexican crime culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by astrodome: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No reason.

You should be in shame for destructive nature of your state

Abia indeed.

How many drugs have you trafficked today? Ndi ala!!
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:
Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia is still here attacking the truth? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truth is is that your state had no face or something to show.

All their brains has been drained in DPK.
Re: Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade by helinues: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
astrodome:

There is no Igbo-only online media. Create one let's go there and discuss this.

I am not even from SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Invite Emmanuel Agbo Of Premium Times Over Yet-To-Be-Published Story / Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos) / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.