Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,569 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Women Can Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Too (3136 Views)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Women: Can you believe these are men? / 10 Things Only Big Breasts Women Can Performed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

But majority of the successful women are olosho, 70% 80% is enough to generalize.

That's fallacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Heroclitus:
See hate speeches above me...or do I call them hate texts

There are not hate speech. Just stating the fact, by outlining some misconceptions you guys have about our success.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Too by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

That's fallacy.

present ur facts n i will proof mine smiley pele dear

1 Like

Re: Women Can Too by Funmmyastic: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Well your observation is very true,as a career lady,I don't give a damn about that,I'll keep on working to reach my goal.It is the way an African man reason to think that you can't make it without a man's additional effort.That's their own problem.Their is nothing special about our male counterparts,we have the same potentials,intellect and ability.So nothing is hindering me in attaining the zenith of my success.They should be on shouting `Olosho' up and down while I make my own cash.And you make like to ask I'm single.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

present ur facts n i will proof mine smiley pele dear

Facts or no facts, please quit referring to those hardworking women as Oloshos. If you have ever worked in a standard organisation where women hold strategic positions with mouth-watering take home, you will understand they are really hardworking women out there. Not to mention other successful women in other areas or sectors of the economy.

They are women that work so hard that even their male counterparts cannot compete with them. So when you see such women driving latest model cars and building houses you refer to them as Olosho?

1 Like

Re: Women Can Too by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

Facts or no facts, please quit referring to those hardworking women as Oloshos. If you have ever worked in a standard organisation where women hold strategic positions with mouth-watering take home, you will understand they are really hardworking women out there. Not to mention other successful women in other areas or sectors of the economy.

They are women that work so hard that even their male counterparts cannot compete with them. So when you see such women driving latest model cars and building houses you refer to them as Olosho?

Have you seen where ladies refer to women like genieve , linda ikeji as whores .. there lifestyles conmesurate with there income.
There are hardworking women n we know them, buh those one living a life beyond there income are d ones called olosho. same standard also apply to men .. he must be a fraudster or yahoo boy . no hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Have you seen where ladies refer to women like genieve , linda ikeji as whores .. there lifestyles conmesurate with there income.
There are hardworking women n we know them, buh those one living a life beyond there income are d ones called olosho. same standard also apply to men .. he must be a fraudster or yahoo boy . no hard feelings

You just made sense, but other guys should quit generalising or giving us unimaginable percentage.
Re: Women Can Too by pryme(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

Just to get the record straight, cos you guys have entrenched yourselves deep into that ugly word.

Are you generalizing now? cos you wont want to go down that road.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Too by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

You just made sense, but other guys should quit generalising or giving us unimaginable percentage.

You can't tells guys to stop giving % ,when u can only speak for yourself & few,...only men can tell the kind of women out there ,we've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Too by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at what feminism has caused.
You can keep hating but the time you clock 40 and menopause is knocking then you go know.

Go and marry evening newspaper.
You are a pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
pryme:

Are you generalizing now? cos you wont want to go down that road.

I am not generalising, but it's the make-believe of most guys. And it wasn't this bad few years ago.
Re: Women Can Too by delishpot: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Just as 80% of women in naija are ashewo ... "Every" as never been used, so
2 ti ge 4 niyen. Why then are chewing gum Boys crying up and down social media about women? I think say them chewing gum boys been dey form shakara with s£x doll? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Too by delishpot: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

Same chewing gum guys will still call women lazy if for any reason she loses her job, especially after marriage.

How can we please them for crying out loud?

You can not. Their eleda doesn't like women

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Too by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
delishpot:

2 ti ge 4 niyen. Why then are chewing gum Boys crying up and down social media about women? I think say them chewing gum boys been dey form shakara with s£x doll? grin grin

sex doll bawo ! ororo no be crude oil, we keep managing ourselves until God decides to cause man to sleep n creat another spec of woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
delishpot:

You can not. Their eleda doesn't like women

grin grin grin
My sister, God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

sex doll bawo ! ororo no be crude oil, we keep managing ourselves until God decides to cause man to sleep n creat another spec of woman grin

I am happy you know there are varieties of oil. No more spec of women for you ooo. So the earlier you begin to accept and treat us well, the better for you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Can Too by delishpot: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

Hahaha your head dey dia. You are a true son of the soil. grin as for new spec of woman, not for the type of men we have now. God no dey do partia.
Re: Women Can Too by pryme(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

I am not generalising, but it's the make-believe of most guys. And it wasn't this bad few years ago.

I disagree,
few years ago few men believed a woman can make it to the top without a man or smashing at some point,
But these days women are given the respect they deserve.

Look around you, we have more female Presidents and female CEOs than in the past, and most times the majority that vote for them to occupy such post are men.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Too by extremelygolden: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
pryme:

I disagree,
few years ago few men believed a woman can make it to the top without a man or smashing at some point,

Look around you, we have more female Presidents and female CEOs than in the past, and most times the majority that vote for them to occupy such post are men.

I am actually referring to those years women were seen as laid back, who have nothing to offer than child bearing and taking care of the home front. No one regarded them then as Olosho.

But as soon as they decide to take the bull by the horn and fight their way through success and prominence, they got a new unbefitting name.

And it's that never-relenting attitude that earned them the positions some of them occupy today.

At least you agree with me that they are women who should rather earn our accolades than insult.

Thank you.
Re: Women Can Too by healthserve(m): 2:14am On Sep 18, 2019
delishpot:
Chewing gum Boys hate to see women who can stand on their 2 feet. They will ask her to stop working and if she says No they will say she is too stubborn. They don't want a woman that can buy anything for herself without their express permission or contribution. 80% of men in naija are chewing gum Boys.

You can cuss men for Africa. Since I know this moniker, its so so cuss cuss up and down. This your fingers
Re: Women Can Too by healthserve(m): 2:16am On Sep 18, 2019
pryme:

I disagree,

Bros there are men smashing them codedly they get materials for their construction from. Life.
Re: Women Can Too by healthserve(m): 2:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Well your observation is very true,as a career lady,I don't give a damn about that,I'll keep on working to reach my goal.It is the way an African man reason to think that you can't make it without a man's additional effort.That's their own problem.Their is nothing special about our male counterparts,we have the same potentials,intellect and ability.So nothing is hindering me in attaining the zenith of my success.They should be on shouting `Olosho' up and down while I make my own cash.And you make like to ask I'm single.

The moment you make the motivation behind your work " so that you don't need a man's additional effort ", you've lost it
Re: Women Can Too by healthserve(m): 2:19am On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Our society believe no young lady can make it on her own without a man pulling some strings for her... angry

You must dey here. Awele etiti
Re: Women Can Too by pryme(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

Bros there are men smashing them codedly they get materials for their construction from. Life.

Not all of them,
I have been opportune to meet a few.
They sat for exams for employment and passed the exams like everyone else, then got employed and started taking care of themselves.
These kind of women fvck a man just because they want to, not because they went a favor from them, cos they are already made.
Re: Women Can Too by Funmmyastic: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

The moment you make the motivation behind your work " so that you don't need a man's additional effort ", you've lost it

I'm not losing anything whatsoever.
Re: Women Can Too by healthserve(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
pryme:

Not all of them,
I have been opportune to meet a few.
They sat for exams for employment and passed the exams like everyone else, then got employed and started taking care of themselves.
These kind of women fvck a man just because they want to, not because they went a favor from them, cos they are already made.

Paints the picture of almost five women in multinationals I know with juicy positions and wages but under the cover. I'll keep quiet for the sake of my conscience even though they aren't here. I will never show a black woman respect anymore is all I'll say
Re: Women Can Too by LesaSid: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
LesaSid:
what are you trying to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexology (18+) How To Handle A Woman’s Breast During Sex / [sisterhood Lasso] The Art Of Not Giving A F*ck / My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.