Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! (232 Views)

What Does "Elohim" Really Mean, God or gods or both? / The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Matthew 23:33-39

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

34Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. [Only Elohim sends prophets, sages and teachers]. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

36Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation. [Only Elohim speaks with such authority and precision]

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. [This is the clearest, only Elohim gathers people like a hen gathers her chicks, remember how elohim gathered the Hebrews from Egypt to the promised land, that Elohim is Jesus Christ]

38Look, your house is left to you desolate.

39For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’ [Jesus came down from heaven. He was God and still is God]

I pray you understand, Glory
Re: Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! by sonmvayina(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Whaaaaat?... Never.. Not possible at all... God can never be a man or a human being... He will be limited by space and time.. If he was, why should he die.. Meaning he is not as powerful as you think...

The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk, and Marduk happens to be the God of the old testament.. He is the son of Enki.. It was at the council of nicea that athanasius said he was both God and man.. In other to satisfy all factions...
Re: Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! by UceeGod: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2019
sonmvayina:
Whaaaaat?... Never.. Not possible at all... God can never be a man or a human being... He will be limited by space and time.. If he was, why should he die.. Meaning he is not as powerful as you think...

If the LORD God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, it follows that He can be anything (as revelation), anywhere at the same time (never limited by space and time). He should have the power to enter His own creation, die physically and raise Himself to send a message to His creations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! by sonmvayina(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2019
UceeGod:

If the LORD God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, it follows that He can be anything (as revelation), anywhere at the same time (never limited by space and time). He should have the power to enter His own creation, die physically and raise Himself to send a message to His creations.

Well, maybe the God you worship... Definitely not the creator of the Universe....
Re: Jesus Christ Is Elohim, The God Of Israel!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2019
sonmvayina:

Well, maybe the God you worship... Definitely not the creator of the Universe....

Agent of the devil

Jesus is the only God

(1) (Reply)

Speak Like God In Faith / You Cannot Start Your Day On Twitter, Facebook And Expect God’s Blessing: Reno / Avoid These Seven Abominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.