Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates (94055 Views)

Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
3.00 pm: The tribunal considers Issue 3, which is whether or not Buhari was elected by a majority of lawful votes cast on February 23, 2019 election.

2.58 pm: Justice Garba says, “I have no doubt in my mind that the petitioners have failed to prove that the second respondent does not possess the qualification to contest the election into the office of the President as stipulated in section 131, 137, 138 of the Constitution. I am also of the firm view that the petitioners have failed to prove that the second respondent submitted false information which is fundamental in nature to aid his qualification to contest the election into the Office of the President as prescribed in section 35(1) of the Evidence Act, 2011.”

“I come to the conclusion and I resolve issues 1 and 2 against the petitioners,” he states.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by buhariguy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
fergie001:
This man don overhammer this matter nah....
so that pdp wil not dispute the judgement

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Update

PDP 's victory in 2015 where Wike won via dismissal of the importance of card reader is being used against them.

Card readers cannot override Voter's register

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Dannyset(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
KingMEXX:
I'm curious, how can you pronounce a judgement on an election if part of what you should investigate would affect the outcome of the election?

No Judges don't do investigation. That's the work of your lawyers. That was why they all went to investigate at Cambridge, but unfortunately, they came back muted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
buhariguy:
so that pdp wil not dispute the judgement
Hungry hold.me jare......

It will be foolhardy for anybody to move to the SC after this judgement, honestly.

I am not a fan of Buhari, but law is law....its waste of money to proceed...I need the money abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dannyset:

No Judges don't do investigation. That's the work of your lawyers. That was why they all went to investigate at Cambridge, but unfortunately, they came back muted.
Thats what i've been telling pdp folks here.judges wont look for evidence,they will only review evidences.where is tuniski
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kyase:
na your pocket ooo
I dey suspect U....talk better abeg!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
fergie001:

Hungry hold.me jare......

It will be foolhardy for anybody to move to the SC after this judgement, honestly.

I am not a fan of Buhari, but law is law....its waste of money to proceed...I need the money abeg.
The judge said smart readers cannot overthrow manual register and that registers submitted by pdp were not linked to the petition as falsely said by engineer and tuniski

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by positivelord: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dannyset:

Lie...in resolving certain issues judges do investigate..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
This issue is also about whether election results were electronically transmitted. The tribunal holds that the manual provided by INEC did not provide for electronic transmission of results.

Manual accreditation cannot be usurped unless INEC so deem fit..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Update

Issues of over voting thrown out.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Kyase(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
fergie001:

I dey suspect U....talk better abeg!
lol, you no go pay agent?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by vicdom(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
The use of card reader is to check multiple voting and has not basically dethrone the manual voters register, The judge reels out the ruling on the card reader. Making reference to Wike Vs Peterside, Umahi, Ikeazu and other rulings by the superem court. until there's an amendment to that by our national assembly, the manual voters register subsists....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
senatordave1:

The judge said smart readers cannot overthrow manual register and that registers submitted by pdp were not linked to the petition as falsely said by engineer and tuniski
These cases were brought up in the case of Wike v Idah at the SC..

I don't know why its an issue...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kyase:

lol, you no go pay agent?
Agent go first show me wetin I want first nah...haba
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Iamgrey5(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Update

the Judge is almost mocking the "Microsoft" witness of PDP grin

I saw one of the lawyers of PDP laughing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by docadams: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Factdontlie.com in focus

Me think this judgement is meant to send a lesson to all parties especially the PDP. Dont Bleep with our precious time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Kyase(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
fergie001:

Agent go first show me wetin I want first nah...haba
T fare unko?
i no fit contact he about this issue today sef, we go allow her rest
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Emedu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Server Result. Hope of PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kyase:

T fare unko?
i no fit contact he about this issue today sef, we go allow her rest
I dey think something about her but make I no derail this thread.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Dannyset(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
positivelord:

Lie...in resolving certain issues judges do investigate..

Are you for real? Stop flaunting your ignorance here please. You don't pay Judges, you pay your lawyers. It's their job to do the investigation and present fact to the Judge which judgment will then be given according to the law.

I laugh you oo grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Auladimeji1: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
What type of foolish site is Factdonelie. comcheesy
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Justice Garba gat no joy....

He is tearing PW59 apart.....haba

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Jones4190(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!

JUBILATION IN ABUJA AS ATIKU WINS

There is an on going wild celebration at the Supreme Children's School, Jabi, Abuja as Miss Rasheedat Muktar Atiku wins the National spelling competition.

Details shortly....��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��������‍♀
Culled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Kyase(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
fergie001:

I dey think something about her but make I no derail this thread.
grin that one na you know oooo
no come tell me she finish your money or she is too demanding or she scam you, just pay agent fee first

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by DEmejioba1: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Infact, these rulings are very very superb,most of them are weĺl understood by those that are educated even before nw.We are awared of the outcome. The presiding judge is extra ordinary good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by HimName: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
www. HIPSdontlie. Com

The very website said to be housing the server, some cruel, callous and inhumane IPOB entities sold to Atiku.

Kai! Some pipo get dark mind.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by fergie001: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kyase:
grin that one na you know oooo
no come tell me she finish your money or she is too demanding or she scam you, just pay agent fee first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Auladimeji1: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jones4190:
BREAKING NEWS!

JUBILATION IN ABUJA AS ATIKU WINS

There is an on going wild celebration at the Supreme Children's School, Jabi, Abuja as Miss Rasheedat Muktar Atiku wins the National spelling competition.

Details shortly....��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��������‍♀
Culled
And you think you will make heaven, I'll petitions upon petition against youcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by positivelord: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dannyset:

Are you for real? Stop flaunting your ignorance here please. You don't pay Judges, you pay your lawyers. It's their job to do the investigation and present fact to the Judge which judgment will then be given according to the law.

I laugh you oo grin

Mumu ..in the case of my words-against-your Judges are at liberty to investigate if that will help in establishing justice...example Cambridge can NEVER respond to PDP inquiry but they will oblige if a competent court write them for confirmation.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by Kyase(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=fergie001 post=82135720][/quote] wink
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Update

the Judge is almost mocking the "Microsoft" witness of PDP grin

I saw one of the lawyers of PDP laughing.
There are even overflogging the issue so as to make the supreme court judges work easier...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.