Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty (19465 Views)

Sum Girls Are Epitome Of Badluck / Why Don't Black Americans And Afro Latinas Don't Act Lke Caribbeans And Africans / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 5:31am On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Lol,in the same sentence you claim Mexican girls are ugly but girls from Spain are better.cheesy
Please what is the difference between Spanish chics and Mexican chics? cheesy

Please do not say one lives in Mexico and the other in Spain.

Spanish girls are European from Spain, Mexicans are Aztec Native Americans who were conquered by the Spanish, the Mestizos (mixed) are part Aztec, part African(due to slavery) and part Spanish (white). There is a big difference.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by sailor1234: 5:31am On Sep 15, 2019
bjnorl:
Lol these girls are so ugly. Latin Americans are so diverse. These ugly girls from Google doen'st represent Latin America Beauty. Latin Americans have different phenotypes, race, etc

Very correct.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Why do they all look transgender?

You have a good eye, I don't know why the rest can't see that these are men and they sure are ugly.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 6:06am On Sep 15, 2019
CaptainAfrica:
I have travelled to Brazil and I spent some time there and I can confidently say that what the OP said is true. I’m not talking about Skyping now but seeing them live. I went to some nightclubs during my stay there and I saw their girls..mehn! I have never seen women so beautiful and hot like that before in my life till that time. I tried to toast some of them but sadly they don’t speak English. I had to use a bilingual person to have a little rendezvous with one of them.lol! Very few indigenous Brazilians speak English. They only speak Portuguese.

Which of the Latinas were you checking for, the Black, brown, beige or the white ones because Latinas come in different races and shades?

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by ubunja(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Can't you tell those are men?
lmfao what?? Let me look again.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao what?? Let me look again.
Sure they are, I could tell at first glance and they aren't attractive. grin
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Spanish girls are European from Spain, Mexicans are Aztec Native Americans who were conquered by the Spanish, the Mestizos (mixed) are part Aztec, part African(due to slavery) and part Spanish (white). There is a big difference.
You are going too far back.
In the context of looks, what is the difference between Spanish chics and Mexican chics?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by CaptainAfrica: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Which of the Latinas were you checking for, the Black, brown, beige or the white ones because Latinas come in different races and shades?

All join.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lol,khiaa.
Are you among those saying Latinas are not all that?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Those are men. grin
Fvck off please! Fat ugly whale.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
sailor1234:

Indians aren't as beautiful as Latinas in my opinion. Punjabi women are the most beautiful women in India. Facially they are okay but they don't have that killer figure like latinas. Black men are naturally more attracted to latinas because they have the same shape and body structure like black women.

We should also understand that latina women can be black ( afro latinas), white latinas or mulatto (Mixed)
God bless you!!!
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
serosa:
Sorry let me just post this girl I like her grin
shocked
serosa:
Sorry let me just post this girl I like her grin
ukwu!
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
lefulefu:
shocked ukwu!

I said look at beauty.

You dey look ukwu.

I think I will still reconsider latina babes.
But those ones are a no no.

One person said mexican girls are ugly .
Pls what is the difference mexicans are still latinos. grin
But if You say mexicans are ugly.
So latina girls are Just wack angry

Come to egypt AND Come AND marry ooo
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:
Lol,khiaa.
To think she ain't even beautiful, all these ugly girls that thinks they have an opinion online.

2 Likes

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Sure they are, I could tell at first glance and they aren't attractive. grin
Are you attractive? Please fvck off, i don't know what magnet you to all my threads, smh.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
serosa:

I said look at beauty.

You dey look ukwu.

I think I will still reconsider latina babes.
But those ones are a no no.

One person said mexican girls are ugly .
Pls what is the difference mexicans are still latinos. grin
But if You say mexicans are ugly.
So latina girls are Just wack angry

Come to egypt AND Come AND marry ooo
mexican girls have mannish figures(broad shoulders,big feet and hands with flat buttocks) .so whoever called them ugly might have have a point.if u want to talk of those fine latin chicas with feminine figures with azz then u should be d peuto ricans,venezelans,costa ricans and of course d dominicans.they are built like black women .
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Lol,in the same sentence you claim Mexican girls are ugly but girls from Spain are better.cheesy
Please what is the difference between Spanish chics and Mexican chics? cheesy

Please do not say one lives in Mexico and the other in Spain.
either of them is not better for a blackman.neither of them are endowed at the back.mexican girls have broad shoulders with mannish looking hands and feet while spanish girls on the other hand are too pale with no yansh.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by compton11(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oga where is the beauty u are talking about?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Latinas are damn beautiful and i love their accents like mad, I've Skype with few of them even without meeting them, but Goddammit! they are the best in terms of everything.

Latinas are sure fire but those pics u posted aren't just representing the true hot blooded Latina beauties.. Latinas & Hispanics to me are one of the hottest breed of women on the planet
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
dairykidd:

Latinas are sure fire but those pics u posted aren't just representing the true hot blooded Latina beauties.. Latinas & Hispanics to me are one of the hottest breed of women on the planet
I will post more on another thread..
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
compton11:
Oga where is the beauty u are talking about?
Look well my friend
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Are you attractive? Please fvck off, i don't know what magnet you to all my threads, smh.

You are tripping, I don't come to your threads, but it's ok to be attracted to men I guess, that's what the black American actor Malik Yoba is going through right now but he says he isn't gay.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
To think she ain't even beautiful, all these ugly girls that thinks they have an opinion online.

Where did I say that, I said the transgender females that the op posted are ugly. It's stupid to say that one group of people are beautiful when the truth is, there is beauty and ugliness in every group/race of people.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Fvck off please! Fat ugly whale.

Have you ever seen a picture of me? You are just like an over sensitive, dysfunctional female.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

Have you ever seen a picture of me? You are just like an over sensitive, dysfunctional female.
I'm not a female you dumbass, get off my thread you hater.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
I'm not a female you dumbass, get off my thread you hater.

I didn't say you were a female re.tard, I said you behave like an over emotional, over sensitive, dysfunctional female.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:

I didn't say you were a female re.tard, I said you behave like an over emotional, over sensitive, dysfunctional female.
Okay! get off my thread you ugly simpleton. grin
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:
Lol,khiaa.

They are just like any other group, some are attractive and some are hideous like the transgenders that the op posted.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

You are going too far back.
In the context of looks, what is the difference between Spanish chics and Mexican chics?

The pure Aztecs(so called Mexicans) are built like Sponge Bob Square Pants and are very short. They have dark skin with Eskimo features. I see them everyday here in Southern California. The ones who are mixed look different, some look black and some look white with a tan.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Okay! get off my thread you ugly simpleton. grin
This ugly Baboon can't get a woman in his own race so he makes threads begging and pleading to other races of women to overlook his atrocious looks and to accept him ugliness and all. It's so embarrassing to see a man beg for what comes naturally in other men. What woman wants a man that when she thinks of him making love to her she starts vomiting.

You are hideous!!

2 Likes

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:
This ugly Baboon can't get a woman in his own race so he makes threads begging and pleading to other races of women to overlook his atrocious looks and to accept him ugliness and all. It's so embarrassing to see a man beg for what comes naturally in other men.

You are hideous!!
Says a demented ugly bitch, If you know the kind of girls I've rolled with, which are million times better than you hideous fucking orang-utan, you won't say shít, you better get off my thread you ugly dirty simpleton cause you irritate me, móron!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Annoying Pick Up Lines! / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.