Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty (19557 Views)

Sum Girls Are Epitome Of Badluck / Why Don't Black Americans And Afro Latinas Don't Act Lke Caribbeans And Africans / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
This ugly bitch just keeps appearing on my threads and hating, probably hating on people better than her, because you are a ugly black fustrated fat whale doesn't mean you should channel your frustration to those better than you, work on yourself bitch! I love latinas and Caucasian and nothing can stop me from getting them.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rextizzle:
Says a demented ugly bitch, If you know the kind of girls I've rolled with, which are million times better than you hideous fucking orang-utan, you won't say shít, you better get off my thread you ugly dirty simpleton cause you irritate me, móron!

I irritate you, good I deserve a pat on the back "Well done KHIAA." Any girl that would roll with a low life like yourself hates herself and has one foot in the grave. Any girl who would roll with a self-hating coon as yourself has given up on life and wants to die. Any girl who would roll with a sorry excuse for a man like yourself is punishing herself for being such a Bytch and is now reaping what she had sown.

Any girl who is desperate enough to let an emotional, feminine, dysfunctional male like yourself into her life should be admitted to the nearest mental institution.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Rextizzle(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
And the bitch thinks I can't get any woman in my own race? Fvcking dumbass, with a tiny brain. you think Nigeria girls or Ghana girls or any other Africa girls are hard for me to get? What a fucking dumbass!

Bitch let me tell you the obvious truth, am damn tired of African girls, especially Nigerian girls that's why I want a change, besides I've never been the type that's into black girls, i just fvck them and move on... grin
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
themaestro08:
i am naturally attracted to Latina ladies.

If you are naturally attracted to Latinas that would mean that you are attracted to black, brown and white females. Latina is not a race.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
khiaa:
This ugly Baboon can't get a woman in his own race so he makes threads begging and pleading to other races of women to overlook his atrocious looks and to accept him ugliness and all. It's so embarrassing to see a man beg for what comes naturally in other men. What woman wants a man that when she thinks of him making love to her she starts vomiting.

You are hideous!!

No need to bother yourself with him.
He actually has. Inferiority complex.
Check all his post He always condems African women.
The give a shout out to latinas.

Am not even bothered.
Because an average African woman can never like him if only He has money then they can overlook wink

This is why SA are killing naija men there Because they Dont value their women in nigeria But prefer running after other women.

But with or without him.
African women are still making It AND going places.
undecided

Soon most AFRICAN women wont bother looking at most AFRICAN men AND feel free to marry out of their race.

The fact is that most AFRICAN women have grown tosee AFRICAN men as their somehow god.

But This op.
Is Just an overside..... let me not talk today is sunday. grin
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Rextizzle:
Do you know you are very stupid? I don't know what this miserable thing keeps doing on my thread, if you ain't cool I prefer both latinas and Caucasian you can go kill yourself, fvcking móron!

Also kill yourself tooo.
slowpoke.
And stop quoting me.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by compton11(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Rextizzle:
Look well my friend
shine your eyes, these ain't no beauty,this is poo,the problems of niggas like u is that anything light skin is beauty while beauty is about face features.

2 Likes

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by compton11(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
serosa:

No need to bother yourself with him.
He actually has. Inferiority complex.
Check all his post He always condems African women.
The give a shout out to latinas.

Am not even bothered.
Because an average African woman can never like him if only He has money then they can overlook wink

This is why SA are killing naija men there Because they Dont value their women in nigeria But prefer running after other women.

But with or without him.
African women are still making It AND going places.
undecided

Soon most AFRICAN women wont bother looking at most AFRICAN men AND feel free to marry out of their race.

The fact is that most AFRICAN women have grown tosee AFRICAN men as their somehow god.

But This op.
Is Just an overside..... let me not talk today is sunday. grin
the thing is that he doesn't want dark children, that is how stupid some African men are,they are the one not proud of their skin,they prefer to be with those who age like milk even if she is ancestors, but that also goes to black women that are bleaching

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by compton11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

If you are naturally attracted to Latinas that would mean that you are attracted to black, brown and white females. Latina is not a race.
the features I want in women is in black women,she may be light or dark, especially if I catch that babygirl called amara LA negra not in Becky's that quickly aged like milk

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
compton11:
the thing is that he doesn't want dark children, that is how stupid some African men are,they are the one not proud of their skin,they prefer to be with those who age like milk even if she is ancestors, but that also goes to black women that are bleaching

But its hard to see an AFRICAN WOMAN marry outside her race.
Because we all value our melanin skin.

AND most times their men grow old on time espically their women.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by compton11(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
serosa:

But its hard to see an AFRICAN WOMAN marry outside her race.
Because we all value our melanin skin.

AND most times their men grow old on time espically their women.
black women are loyal to black men but black men is opposite of that,though not all black men

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

The pure Aztecs(so called Mexicans) are built like Sponge Bob Square Pants and are very short. They have dark skin with Eskimo features. I see them everyday here in Southern California. The ones who are mixed look different, some look black and some look white with a tan.
Lmaocheesy
There are no pure Aztecs anymore & even if there was it would be so tiny a number that it would be insignificant when compared to the larger population of mexicans who are descended from Cortez and his Spanish conquerors who intermixed with the locals. That is too much typing tho especially to you who believes Neanderthals aren't humans and they mated with Rhesus monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

They are just like any other group, some are attractive and some are hideous like the transgenders that the op posted.
Gosh of course the entire population can not be attractive, hot & sexy.
GENERALLY,what's your opinion on their looks compared to women from other nationalities?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

Lmaocheesy
There are no pure Aztecs anymore & even if there was it would be so tiny a number that it would be insignificant when compared to the larger population of mexicans who are descended from Cortez and his Spanish conquerors who intermixed with the locals. That is too much typing tho especially to you who believes Neanderthals aren't humans and they mated with Rhesus monkeys.

There are existing Native Americans without a drop of Caucasoid blood in them and yes they are Decendants of the Aztecs and some still speak the Language. I said there are mixed Mexicans so what is your point? Rather there are pure Aztecs or not there are pure Natives that look nothing like these Native/European mixed Mexicans. That is the difference between Mexicans and the Spanish, skin color and features.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

There are existing Native Americans without a drop of Caucasoid blood in them. I said there are mixed Mexicans so what is your point? Rather there are pure Aztecs or not there are pure Natives that look nothing like these Native/European mixed Mexicans. That is the difference between Mexicans and the Spanish, skin color and features.
Sigh.
We were talking about native Americans on another thread tho

Anyway, Ok.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

Gosh of course the entire population can not be attractive, hot & sexy.
GENERALLY,what's your opinion on their looks compared to women from other nationalities?

I don't see anything special or anything out of the ordinary because there are black, brown and white ones and they can be compared to black, brown and white women of non Spanish speaking nations.

Nothing Special.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
lefulefu:
either of them is not better for a blackman.neither of them are endowed at the back.mexican girls have broad shoulders with mannish looking hands and feet while spanish girls on the other hand are too pale with no yansh.
You obviously do not know whatchu on aboutcheesy
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

I don't see anything special or anything out of the ordinary because there are black, brown and white ones and they can be compared to black, brown and white women of non Spanish speaking nations.

Nothing Special.
Okay among all races, groups & nationalities of women, who would you consider the most attractive?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

Sigh.
We were talking about native Americans on another thread tho

Anyway, Ok.

You do know that the so called Mexicans are really Native Americans don't you?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
khiaa:

You do know that the so called Mexicans are really Native Americans don't you?
What connection do Indians (Native Americans) & Mexicans (Spanish Aztec admixture) have?
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

Okay among all races, groups & nationalities of women, who would you consider the most attractive?

I don't know why you keep asking me this question, I'm not into women I only came to this topic because I knew the ignorant would describe Latinas as a certain phenotype when they come in different races.

1 Like

Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
missjo:

What connection do Indians (Native Americans) & Mexicans (Spanish Aztec admixture) have?

What a stupid question.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Ajsmart(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Dated a few of them in Boston. Boricuas & Dominicans especially. They’re aight in their teens and early 20’s. The issue is as soon as they pop out that first child, their asses spread like mustard and go awkwardly shapeless. Their beauty don’t last for long like that of African Americans or beautiful African girls.

They’re passionate, hopeless romantics and mostly loyal though which is why they LOVE to f&uck too damn much! They can stay indoor and f&ck 23 hours in a day if allowed to. Easier way to them is to speak some Spanish.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
compton11:
the features I want in women is in black women,she may be light or dark, especially if I catch that babygirl called amara LA negra not in Becky's that quickly aged like milk

Amara looks nice, I love her afro.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by khiaa(f): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ajsmart:
Dated a few of them in Boston. Boricuas & Dominicans especially. They’re aight in their teens and early 20’s. The issue is as soon as they pop out that first child, their asses spread like mustard and go awkwardly shapeless. Their beauty don’t last for long like that of African Americans or beautiful African girls.

They’re passionate, hopeless romantics and mostly loyal though which is why they LOVE to f&uck too damn much! They can stay indoor and f&ck 23 hours in a day if allowed to. Easier way to them is to speak some Spanish.
Some Latinas are black so they are the same genetic make-up of African women. The ones that you described are more of the Taino /Native American ones.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

What a stupid question.
cheesy
Yea I thought that would get you defensive, it's fine I understand
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

I don't know why you keep asking me this question, I'm not into women I only came to this topic because I knew the ignorant would describe Latinas as a certain phenotype when they come in different races.
I have not asked this question before,you seem to just be everywhere khiaa. Relax
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Ajsmart(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2019
The heck are you talking I said I dated several Boricuas and Dominicans Who said a damn thing about Tainos/Native Americans??

khiaa:
Some Latinas are black so they are the same genetic make-up of African women. The ones that you described are more of the Taino /Native American ones.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by compton11(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2019
khiaa:

Amara looks nice, I love her afro.
she good,I heard she is dating Nelly.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2019
missjo:

Google It AFRICAN WOMEN are the most attractive Just they Dont fit in what people call beauty standard that is why most WOMEN feel AFRICAN WOMEN are ugly But they are not.
Re: Mehn!!! Latinas Are Epitome Of Beauty by missjo(f): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2019
serosa:

Google It AFRICAN WOMEN are the most attractive Just they Dont fit in what people call beauty standard that is why most WOMEN feel AFRICAN WOMEN are ugly But they are not.
Cool.So to you, African women are the most attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.