Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku (11313 Views)

Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by ccollins(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
So what if it was individually.Or are u saying with atiku's connections n government,he can't loot an estimate of 1 bn dollar.Pls,stop being incredulous and face d reality.Geez
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by juman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
Its a big lie. $1 million? Lier.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by dustydee: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
I am not denying that Atiku is a thief, but the man makes alot of money from legitimate businesses that he owns(even if he starte dit with stolen money). That guy is stinkingly rich. I doubt though that he pays one person $1M per month, He probabaly meant all of them $1M per month.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by NAJALYN: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
Moni miss road! Woman wrapper! He pays his American Lecturers $1 million. The thief. Only someone who amassed wealth illegally spends money the way Atiku & Ibb do. The good thing about it all is that God has made Atiku so foolish, that he thinks that by announcing his flambouyant life style, he will gain the support of Nigerians. He keeps opening his over-sized mouth & making utterancies, & revealling the fact that he looted our treasury. Can he say he made the money he is squandering legally? Did he acquire his wealth in Customs or as Vice President? Now he wants to become President so he can permanently wreck our economy. Somebody, tell me what EFCC is waiting for? Please tell me what EFCC is waiting for when there is a criminal right before them? God will not allow you & the likes of you go unpunished.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by monkeyleg: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2010
You people see trouble. Please where did Atiku get that sort of money from. Nigerians must wake up. This idiot has Fukked Nigerians and is turning us around to have another Go, are we not tired of being treated this way?

The man is a bloody rogue, and must be treated as such, where is efcc?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Laajman(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2010
The self-interest conflict Obasanjo + Atiku had while is power is now manifesting.
They ran our educational system to the ground while they both set up their private universities.

That was enough reason to even impeach those folks,
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Hakeemval: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hi Tech Money laundering, Thief!
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by monkeyleg: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Dustydee,

Ask yourself, what sort of business did atiku do to make that sort of money. Atiku before he went into politics was not successful business man in my reckoning.

He was a customs man turn VP, and quite frankly a bloody thief. I am so insenced about this whole thing, the man should be publicly stoned. Sorry that is how I feel.

Nigerians must wake up this comming elections, we must vote right and defend out votes oh. Simple Atiku belongs in jail
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Ayowumie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
The 1 million dollar referred to in this thread is not for an individual american lecturer but for all the American lecturers in ABTI.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by adedayoone: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
ok lets hold on for just a second , 1million dollars how many people are we talking about here ? I am sure 1 lecture cannot get 1 million dollars a month haba !! na lie joo , or maybe the poster misconcieved wetin atiku talk .
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by angrynaija: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
people like these will not see another daylight in a place like china. he would have been summarily executed for corruption already, but these thieves continue to exhibit the audacity to be seen and heard because as a nation, nigeria is not really serious about eradication crimes of all sorts. like i always tell anyone with whom i discuss the issue of corruption, nigeria will never improve until there is real fear of execution of these corrupt officials. if the efcc is to be taken seriously, execution must be the punishment, otherwise blatant corruption will never cease.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by lollidam91(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
Thiefu thiefu, oooooooleeeeeeee.infact corruption ti hit nation
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by atampakoeg(f): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2010
Posh

Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Reptyle(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
I think the doofus meant to say that he pays all of the lecturers a total sum of $1M a month, or perhaps it was the dull journalist that misunderstood him. As someone else has mentioned on this forum, not even the CEO of microsoft earns that much in a month! Dude stole a ginormous amount of money but even IBB can't afford to shell out that much to run a school. Just saying smiley smiley
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
:see white people don the hammer oh!we  dey here dey complain make me go collect my own share from bro atiku or even from the white guys sef all this militants people na mumu grin grin. America lectures bro atiku don tell boys your worth make all of you start to run back now i don talk am cool cool
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by jason2010(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
Dumb ass nigga.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by tyson55(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
This man called Atiku is a " Barawo" and brazen one indeed! undecided
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Intrepid1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2010
Atiku said, “Today I do not derive one kobo from all the investments I have made in education. Rather, in the university I still continue to pay the American lecturers one million dollars every month because the school fees that they are charging are not even enough to fuel the generators that they are running because the university was built to American standard. Because I have a special agreement with the American university in Washington, managing the university and everything I do must conform to American standard.”

So is the school a charity?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by cap28: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
this guy is a f, king id.iot, what kind of stupidity is this? if the tables were turned this i.diot would count himself lucky  to get a job in mc donalds serving up fries and burgers, brain dead id.iot.!
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by bestman09(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ayowumie:

The 1 million dollar referred to in this thread is not for an individual american lecturer but for all the American lecturers in ABTI.
Even if it is S1m for all the lecturers monthly, have you calculated how much this man is wasting in the name of American lecturers. How much does Nigerian lecturers earn monthly per university. s1m monthly equals S12m YEARLY X N150 TOTALS   1800000000 (ONE BILLION AND EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA ) YEARLY on salaries alone.

ATIKU IS A BIG THIEF
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by contribute: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
Ako ti le ta! E ni aba ta fi ra atupa, to ni kan tan ina wo un. This is disgraceful. Yet the shameless and corrupt man still wants to be president. God will decorate all of them with cancer for stealling our money. How many primary or secondary schools did he renovate or contribute to in Adamawa let alone their university? And he had the effrontery to say things like this to the hearings of the poor that their children are denied good education in Adamawa and Nigeria as whole by their looting. Your reign has come to an end. Alai lojuti.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by tennyalad(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
bullshit
its impossible to pay a lecturer 1m$ a month.
IMPOSSIBLE
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Rhea(f): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
[size=20pt]Fafafafowl![/size] grin shocked
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Middleman: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
there are roughly 70 "expatriates" working in the American University of Nigeria. the one million dollars is for all of them.

No one in the entire world gets one million dollars a month as salary.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by andyanders: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD WHERE THEIR LEADERS STEAL MONEY AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM. ATIKU STARTED STEALING WHEN HE WAS WITH THE CUSTOMS. HE GOT VERY CORRUPT WHEN HE GOT TO ROBBERS CAMP=PDP HE HAD MISUNDERSTANDING WITH OBJ, ANOTHER CORRUPT LEADER.
HOW COME ATIKU WILL PUBLICLY SAY THAT HE PAYS FROM HIS POCKET, SUCH AN AMOUNT MONTHLY. IN DEVELOPED COUNTRY, ATIKU SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON. OBJ BACK TO PRISON.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by NEGZY(f): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
Would they get that much in their country?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by cap28: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
andyanders:

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD WHERE THEIR LEADERS STEAL MONEY AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM. ATIKU STARTED STEALING WHEN HE WAS WITH THE CUSTOMS. HE GOT VERY CORRUPT WHEN HE GOT TO ROBBERS CAMP=PDP HE HAD MISUNDERSTANDING WITH OBJ, ANOTHER CORRUPT LEADER.
HOW COME ATIKU WILL PUBLICLY SAY THAT HE PAYS FROM HIS POCKET, SUCH AN AMOUNT MONTHLY. IN DEVELOPED COUNTRY, ATIKU SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON. OBJ BACK TO PRISON.

very true, i have said that the only thing that will stop these psychopaths in power is the death penalty, this is what needs to happen, first of all a revolution which will overhaul the entire system and then mass executions of all these animals, by the time at least 1,000 of them have been purged from the system you will see how nigerians will start shying away from stealing. This is what happened in china, cuba, north korea even cambodia - this is the only language these people understand.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by zoraro(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2010
Really sad. Whether it's for one lecturer or 70 lecturers that Middleman posted it's still sad. That is 126 Billion Naira per year or like bestman09 calculated 1.8 Billion Naira per year on salaries alone.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by andyanders: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2010
I WONDER WHY EFCC, CANNOT GO AFTER PEOPLE LIKE ATIKU. THAT IS WHY I STILL LOOK AT EFCC AS PDP INTERNET NETWORK TO BE USED TO ACHIEVE THEIR PLAN. EVEN IN PDP NOW, THEY WITCH-HUNT THEMSELVES AND WANTS TO USE EFCC TO GET THOSE THE PDP CAUCUS DONT WANT.

IF EFCC IS DOING THEIR JOB, WHEN PUBLICATIONS LIKE THIS COMES UP. THEY SHOULD GO AFTER THESE MEN, RATHER THEY LOOK FOR YAHOO,YAHOO BOYS, GOAT THIEF,IMPERSONATORS AND THOSE WHO TRIED TO STEAL AND FAILED, THEY NAIL THEM FOR 30YS IN PRISON. LOOK AT CECILIA IBRU, JUST 6 MONTHS FOR STEALING BILLIONS. WHAT A SHAMELESS COUNTRY AND THEIR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES. WITH THIS CECILIA IBRU'S CONVICTION, MANY BANK DIRECTORS AND POLITICIANS WILL START STEALING MORE.

JUST DEATH PENALTY WILL BE GOOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE ATIKU, OBJ AND OTHERS.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2010
Theres an error somewhere.

Either he meant 1million Naira per month or 1million Dollars for all the lecturers per month.

1million dollar per month ke? EVen Obama would resign and come lecture at UNI-ATIKU
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by bros1234(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
Sorry to bump in

Who is Atiku?

I need a job from him pls. My Cv rise small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun Signs Bill Upgrading MAPOLY To University / Law School Records 71 Per Cent Success In Bar Final Exams / 2019 NOUN EXAM – Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.