Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku (11320 Views)

Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by monkeyleg: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2010
For my Nigerian Brothers and Sisters looking for more clue, this is the sort of reason you guys must make sure you dont vote PDP. There are other options out there. Please think clearly, PDP is full of nothing but Armed Robbers in Agbada and Nice suits. The party is beyond corrupt, I call it the Devils Pit.

Atiku deserves to be in Jail, me must be tried and found guilty. Dont forget that just last week he was donating 10M naira to flood victims, where do they get all this money from? The money belongs to you and I and they are spending it with impunity, and making us beg for scraps. The is a Bloody THIEF
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by shoneraz01: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
this man should be shoot to death, cheesy
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by ogbongzky(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
shoneraz01:

this man should be shoot to death, cheesy

Really? if he stands in front of you, can you stone him to death?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by strangest(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
, ok, the money don dey finish abi, and you want to go back so that you can get more, ole
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by grammy: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
Atiku is not just a fool; He is surely a bastard and a retarded animal,

In fact does this guy knows what he is saying?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Profkenny1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
This is typical of Nigerian fraudsters, they enjoy boasting!, well, with my PhD I think I can work with him and taste of the juicy salary instead of the meager 195000 I'm earning here.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Theblessed(f): 1:28am On Oct 30, 2010
[size=18pt]Whatever the truth is and whatever he pays them. The fact is that, the money paid in or out, is still our money, Nigerian peoples' money - given away as freebies to foreign lecturers when there's a lot to be done in Nigerian Universities.  

An indication of his style of governance when he finally rule us, if ever
[/size]
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by aieromon(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2010
He has shot himself in the leg with this statement.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Pafuri(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2010
Its either this man is stupid or Nigerians are in a state of come. He probably meant one million naira. Whatever it is, where does he get the money from?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by PastorOla1: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2010
That should be his own Big head ACHE pls
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by bothfeet: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2010
**i am suprised at how gullible people can be, especially when they hear what they want to hear, 1m paid to every professor should be a ridiculous amount to every sane mind, the man clearly meant 1m to paid to all his lecturers combined.

**secondly,i am not endorsing corruption, but in the spirit of realism; if the man looted the money at least he used it to start the first non-profit american standard, school in nigeria (and yes, they give scholarships), what lasting institutions have Tinubu,Odili, Anenih and the host of others that have been looting since looting was fashionable established??. Nigeria is past the point of redemption, what the country needs is a revolution. Until then all we will continue to do is choose between the lesser of two evils, because corruption is now a prerequisite for government participation, so until nigerians are ready to stop being cowards and embrace a revolution, i will continue to applaud any leader that steals my money to establish some, in fact any kind of lasting institution, #isaynomore lipsrsealed

**now let the backlash begin wink wink
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Sagamite(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2010
oyb:

absolute tosh without even reading the article

i pay my lecturers 1 million dollars per month

so american lecturers in Nigeria are earning 12million dollars a year, more than the earnings of several blue chip american ceos

so atiku is shelling out more than 200 million dollars a year, assuming he employs some 15 lecturers

how much will students be paying in that school   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

[size=18pt]our journalists really need to stop proving saga right[/size]

this is what american professors earn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professors_in_the_United_States

roughly $100,000 per year

meanwhile, this is steve ballmer's (microsoft ceo's) salary in 2008, 2009

http://www.pcworld.com/article/172486/set_steve_ballmers_salary.html

amazing lecturers are earning more per mnth than the ceos of one of the world's most valuable companies earn in a year

who needs those 1 million dollar bank exec bonuses that so incensed the american public, when you can be a lecturer for atiku   cheesy cheesy cheesy

Saga will always be right because he is a prodigious thinker and analytical icon.

Simply a genius!
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2010
In any civil county, Atiku would be in jail for this single statement. He needs to tell Nigerians how he earned his money to spend that way.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by cap28: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2010
bothfeet:

**i am suprised at how gullible people can be, especially when they hear what they want to hear, 1m paid to every professor should be a ridiculous amount to every sane mind, the man clearly meant 1m to paid to all his lecturers combined.

**secondly,i am not endorsing corruption, but in the spirit of realism; if the man looted the money at least he used it to start the first non-profit american standard, school in nigeria (and yes, they give scholarships), what lasting institutions have Tinubu,Odili, Anenih and the host of others that have been looting since looting was fashionable established??. Nigeria is past the point of redemption, what the country needs is a revolution. Until then all we will continue to do is choose between the lesser of two evils, because corruption is now a prerequisite for government participation, so until nigerians are ready to stop being cowards and embrace a revolution, i will continue to applaud any leader that steals my money to establish some, in fact any kind of lasting institution, #isaynomore lipsrsealed

**now let the backlash begin wink wink

why do we need american run schools in nigeria?  Isnt the brainwashing and indoctrination that has been going on since 1901 when the british annexed and amalgamated nigeria not enough.  Havent we been damaged enough by all these years of miseducation.  What can americans teach young nigerian students, self pride, black pride, critical analysis, what

Okay so you say admission is by way of scholarship? again i ask what is it that these americans can do for nigerian students that nigerian lecturers can not do for them?   

This huge waste of stolen money could have been used to upgrade the atrocious state of the nigerian universities in order to guarantee future generations a decent standard of education.  IBB and his cronies ensured that future generations of young nigerians would end up with such a sub standard of education that they would be easily controlled, exploited and abused - his wish is coming true.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Regiblinkz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2010
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Regiblinkz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2010
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by ccollins(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2010
Jonathan must be president.I don't see atiku/IBB THERE.everyone,we must fight dis evil spawns inorder to save dis country frm d problem facing it.Atiku is just foolish for dat statement
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by lollidam91(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2010
Revolution!!!!!
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by ifyegede(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2010
Where does he get d $1M 2 pay his American lecturers every month if d fees charged d students r not even enof 2 fuel d gen. Emeritus profs even in Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Caltech dont earn anytin near dis outrageous amount. EFCC shd b invited 2 probe & prosecute dis big thief. Where found guilty, he shd b made 2 rot in d worst cell 4 kirikiri.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2010
@ccollins, you don't use it for a country, you use 'she'. Maybe that is what you were taught in UNN, I can say.
@bothfeet, are you a mind-reader? You took all the words from my 'fingers'. I support your points totally.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Ecash1: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2010
I wish all that wisdom has been applied while he was in office for ASUU.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by babaowo: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
all this mallam so dude
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by MEGABHROS1: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2010
I guess he was refering to the total oyinbo lecturers in the school and not individually.
Notwistanding, it clearly shows that the man has, in no doubt, milked us out as nation thru his service as a  Custom boss and VP. If I were him I would just withdraw to a corner and enjoy these loots rather than venturing in politics again. In  a normal society , this is enough to rubbish his ambition to become the president. He worth to be sued by civil society group over this statement. How can such person know what the populace are going through.
Again, his attitude to business really shows that he cant be entrusted with our common wealth. The university which should be more than 5 year now has persistently been running at a loss going by his comments. He is a complete waster! Yoruba will call his type' Omo buje bu danu.' Let's think of it , millions of Nigerians are going about on empty stomach and Mr. Atiku keeps throwing 152million naira into the busy monthly. A venture that doesnot give you a rational returns could be said to be a complete waste. A rational investor will never do this.  Ask Pat Utomi of Lagos business school if he does run his institution like Atiku. We can see some of his( Utomi's) resource persons in different fora all over the country, but where is Atiku millionaire lecturers? Complete waste, I repeat! The venture is not useful to Nigerians nor to his own personal purse.
I weep for this nation! A man who is competing for the number 1 seat does not see the need for a return on investment- an investment as huge as that of ABTI university. Little wonder why our country didnot progress over 50yrs of independence; as the people from his region ruled for 38 out of 50 years of nationhood. If this is the type the north has as candidate with zoning as a key excuse, I belt they will never smell the seat again.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by gbishop: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2010
aw does the fool intend to solve unemployment,when he has refused to employ nigerian lecturers. i thought we are all advocating for local content
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by ccollins(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
Damn it.I knew u were still gonna follow up my english to find my typographical error.Stop stalking n being a retard,what has my english got to do wit ma skool
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Eemah(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2010
Help me shout three ole for the big thief. Ole Ole Ole !!!
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by akwaowoudo(m): 4:08am On Oct 31, 2010
He is regurgitating; please give him a toothpick.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by poweredcom(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2010
Bastard fool just wasting money, white men just dey rip am , Atiku is MAGA, Noting 4 him dis year
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by Jaytee67(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2010
Atiku is nothing but a thief. What is the source of this one million dollars monthly be it individual or aggregate monthly pay?
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by favouredjb(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
corrupt old man!who cares about his AMERICAN LECTURERS?
afterall he's paying them with looted funds
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by lonewolf: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
This guy thinks we are idiots. Neither President Obama nor Prime Minister Cameron earn a million a month. Obama struggles to gross slightly more than half a mill a year, and this monkey, Atiku, is trying to convince us that some American academics with ragtag degrees from shitty universities in the American South are paid a mill a month in an even shittier university in Yola state? Negro puh-lease.

What a dunce. Somebody needs to slap this monkey into 2010. He's still in 2009.
Re: I Pay My American Lecturers One Million Dollars Per Month — Atiku by edu1010: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2010
Atiku is an 'ITT' (INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF). This time around he is coming to finish up what he never ended. Is it that we dont have capable and qualified lecturers in Nigeria. The American lecturers and universities should charge him more jareeee! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Hpv Worse Than Aids (pictures/details) / Amosun Signs Bill Upgrading MAPOLY To University / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.