Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner (4567 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Omar09(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
macklef:

Oga, am not talking of Nat Geo Wild, am talking of real life, real love

You need to be creative with your imagination.

Cheers
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Omar09(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Castamir:

What a beautiful quote?

Tankio
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
I dont have one. But general turn off? Nose hair.

I'm the one you are looking for
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by BafanaBafana: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
big stomach she has
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Blessings4me(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Am blind to her flaws... Nothing turns me off abt her.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Too plain with words.
Or let me say Being Too raw when talking.

There are some things you need to keep to yourself.
Its annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by DNA9(m): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
missimelda01:
lol some people don't understand the question grin

BTW why is every guy on nairaland single?

I swear ehn. Some guys just jump into questions without full understanding . Dem d embarrass me ehn..
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by luvyaself95(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2019
She Bleached and i hate people that bleach.
I can't imagine dating her.
lemme say you do foolish things out of love.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Being unambitious.. It is a total turn off..
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
he is not photogenic,
can you imagine... you need prayer
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by ValCon888: 5:29am On Sep 13, 2019
missimelda01:

Because they are liars lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by kenodrill: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2019
missimelda01:

How many ve you met?

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by KingLennon(m): 5:46am On Sep 13, 2019
missimelda01:

Don't mind them. Their National anthem is always we've broken up grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by missimelda01(f): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Let me say sorry on their behalf grin
DNA9:

I swear ehn. Some guys just jump into questions without full understanding . Dem d embarrass me ehn..
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by missimelda01(f): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2019
You know nau grin
KingLennon:

Don't mind them. Their National anthem is always we've broken up grin
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by missimelda01(f): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2019
I don't need to meet them to know, I have observed their responses.
kenodrill:

How many ve you met?
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by kenodrill: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2019
missimelda01:

Hahaha....you sound like a good smart chick
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Raytor(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Nagging
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by cupidhero(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
His face is ok, but wen I see d picture am turned off.. am weird..
I don't know why i find this comment funny. Manage am like that. We can't all be cute.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Mouth odour, body odour and indiscriminate fart turn me off like kilode.

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Generalwoodz(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
acesboy:
Mouth odour, body odour and indiscriminate fart turn me off like kilode.
shocked
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by lilmonarch(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Protruding stomach (oh man i hate ladies with big tummy and to see 9ja girl without big tummy na gigantic task) lipsrsealed

Bleached skin (i can't stand girls that bleach).
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by yorubaboiy: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lies......unfortunaately for me my girlfriend is a lion
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
yorubaboiy:
Lies......unfortunaately for me my girlfriend is a lion

better lioness .....
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by kenodrill: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
missimelda01:

Ure beautiful..

1 Like

Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by missimelda01(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
thank you
kenodrill:

Ure beautiful..
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by kenodrill: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
missimelda01:
thank you

Uwc dear...you sell jewelries?

Contact me on: zero eight one three four four seven six seven one five.thanks
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nothing turns me off more than a thick accent. That's how I spoke on phone with one female nairalander and I could still hear her heavy igbo accent even through my 2G network.
May her soul rest in peace tho.
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by akaahs(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Her mother attitude towards me
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Haniel18: 1:35am On Sep 22, 2019
Currently two tins turns me off completely and make me seriously pissed off
1: reading my chats and replying wen she feels like, sumtins it takes days. I have complained taya but no change, aunty claims busy always, I just stopped chatting with her for a while. If its takes her two days to reply den I will reply 3 days after, since she loves it dat way. But I do call
2: she forget tins sooooooooooooo fast. But if u insult or make her angry she will definitely remember everything
Re: What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner by Igetmyown247: 2:32am On Sep 22, 2019
It could be body odour, nagging, anger, looseness, sluggishness, etc....You may love them so much, but what is that one thing that turns you off about them?

Shouldn’t you go first ? What is yours ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. / What Should I Do About This Girl / Virgins Stand A Better Chance Of Success In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.