Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) (49124 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Anambralstson:
Behold the modern, impressive and fully automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State

With a daily milling capacity of 60 tonnes and a yearly capacity of about 40,000 tonnes, the rice mill co-owned by the Anambra State Government and Chief Cosmas Maduka, an Nnewi-born billionaire businessman and owner of Cosharis Motors, construction was started in 2017.

The construction of this rice mill was aided by the enabling environment created by Gov Willie Obiano whose passion for agriculture, investment in security and the Akulue-uno drive ensured that this great milestone was achieved.
Lalasticlala
Adaibeku and co in Far away taraba state, As u can see "Aku kwesiri ilu uno"
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Did Buhari stop you from importing rice?

He simply said, govt will no longer subsidise importation of rice, is this too difficult for your brain to process?

I have never complained about the forex policy on rice but my grouse was that Buhari is lying about the capacity of the local rice industry , the best way to help local farmers first would be to make sure he goes after killer herdsmen because they are the greatest threat to local rice production

6 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up
No igbo will recognise u
Counter him with a superior argument instead of this unnecessary derogative words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:
Good, i should be at Akwuzu by next week. Definitely, I will buy a bag .Buy Nigga grow Nigaa
No u wont be ok better leave

2 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:

Counter him with a superior argument instead of this unnecessary derogative words
Y will i counter him when his hate for ibos are burning right there in his heart ! He wishes no ibos walks the land created by God the creator ,

Cc Adaibeku

4 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
No u wont be ok better leave
You will get more knowledge and exposure when you begin to move beyond your face me and face you apartment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by paj4love: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
There are igbos and there are igbos.

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

God bless the real igbos.

Finally, igbo amaka. cheesy

This is a great initiative from Cosmos Maduka, How I wish our billionaires follow suit by investing heavily in the east

5 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Y will i counter him when his hate for ibos are burning right there in his heart ! He wishes no ibos walks the land created by God the creator ,

Cc Adaibeku

All of them are Haters ndiiruabuo ,

Where have you been?

3 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amatarasha:

Cc Adaibeku
Where are the hates in his words? And why are you people claiming of being victimized if someone has a different opinions asides yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by fatymore(f): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you want to feel comfy and at home, you should start by doing a make over of your bed. Aside from having freshly laundered and pressed bedsheets, crisp cotton bedding is recommended.

The recipe for the a good night rest and a stunning bedroom look is our classy and affordable bedsheets/Duvets.

You can get them as low as 3k.

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have never complained about the forex policy on rice but my grouse was that Buhari is lying about the capacity of the local rice industry , the best way to help local farmers first would be to make sure he goes after killer herdsmen because they are the greatest threat to local rice production
"You don't complain of the forex policy on rice but what you are against is that buhari is lying about the capacity of the local rice industry", just hear yourself.

The saying that buhari is not after killer herdsmen is just an imagination existing in your mind. How many killer herdsmen were arrested and later freed? If you don't know what you are saying, the security agency is made of all tribes in the country, now how will the president give order that killer herdsmen should be freed and he has not been indicted either directly or indirectly all these while? Everything anyone will say about Buhari being soft killer herdsmen is nothing but imagination.
Or are you saying buhari should start killing all herdsmen because some of them misbehave?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:

Where are the hates in his words? And why are you people claiming of being victimized if someone has a different opinions asides yours?

And You Are demonising Her Too ,

I told u ,no igbo wife for u and you called that a Bluff ,

Buy urself Awkuzu Rice and Leave!

5 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Adaibeku:

And You Are demonising Her Too ,

I told u ,no igbo wife for u and you called that a Bluff ,

Buy urself Awkuzu Rice and Leave!
You joke too much

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:

You will get more knowledge and exposure when you begin to move beyond your face me and face you apartment
Nonsense angry! U lived in mansion when u ar a student i see_ that troublemaker wont see ur insults on me

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

"You don't complain of the forex policy on rice but what you are against is that buhari is lying about the capacity of the local rice industry", just hear yourself.

The saying that buhari is not after killer herdsmen is just an imagination existing in your mind. How many killer herdsmen were arrested and later freed? If you don't know what you are saying, the security agency is made of all tribes in the country, now how will the president give order that killer herdsmen should be freed and he has not been indicted either directly or indirectly all these while? Everything anyone will say about Buhari being soft killer herdsmen is nothing but imagination.
Or are you saying buhari should start killing all herdsmen because some of them misbehave?
My comrade, pls ignore that faraideed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Adaibeku:

All of them are Haters ndiiruabuo ,

Where have you been?

To london to see the kween
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:

My comrade, pls ignore that faraideed.
Truth Scares u
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nonsense angry! U lived in mansion when u ar a student i see_ that troublemaker wont see ur insults on me
Oya go and face your studies, your Uncles are here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by gebest: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Great
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pls make the rice enter mrkt am tired of eating rice with dust in it, rice way don dey 4 stores running in mnths n yr.........

Nwanne m Cosharis dalu maka nke a.....

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Amatarasha(f): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Afamed:

Oya go and face your studies, your Uncles are here
he is still Demonising me non-stop because am stil little cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by slam7000(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Local rice is far more expensive than foriegn rice , I just paid 20k for 12 packs of abakiliki red rice now now and is pack is very small .so local rice sef is above the pay grade of the poor ..I am great supporter of the theory of comparative advantage and laizez faire in production and I am against shallow protectionism of local industries , allow businesses to compete freely with imported goods and let the best man win , this is believe is the only way you will allow local industries grow in quality and capacity

Kudos to Coscharis but I support the above.

I have a question for the economists in the house...Why does the rice farmed, bagged, shipped and imported from Thailand or Vietnam cost far less than same produced in Nigeria?
It doesn’t make sense paying more for the same quantity all because I have to support local produce.

6 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

This has nothing to do with Buhari failed policy but the industriousness of the Igbo man
see ethnic bigot Morton

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:
Cant see many workers....anyway let me taste it first.
what does fully automated meant?
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Ikennablue(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
So proud of my people
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Ikennablue(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
slam7000:

Kudos to Coscharis but I support the above.

I have a question for the economists in the house...Why does the rice farmed, bagged, shipped and imported from Thailand or Vietnam cost far less than same produced in Nigeria?
It doesn’t make sense paying more for the same quantity all because I have to support local produce.
the answer is simple. DI printing cost far less than printing with ink printers. Why? Because of the technology. The answer is that those overseas company has d technology that made production very easy.
Truth is we have to start from somewhere. One day we will get that same technology and it will reduce d price even cheaper than those we are importing.

The problem is our government, if they want us to excel in rice production, they should bring experts from Thailand and China and also bring out funds to get the necessary technology and we'll be there in a short while

2 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
These should erode the markets already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Battery Cages (wholesale Price) / A Nairalander Managing His Little Fish Pond- Self-employed / The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.