Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) (49116 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Wow, impressive.

2 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by chelseamann(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

I bought it online .. it was delivered earlier today
you didn't buy it the local way in the market
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

His from Southwest, he's just bitter
they will taunt us to go back to our erosion ravaged region and develop our Southeast southyeast etc.
now our people are investing home and they are foaming in the mouth.
innoson is investing home ,masters energy is investing home ,coscharis is also investing home.
I believe these guys would trigger a chain reaction of massive investing at home.
our enemies can go to blazes.

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
really good, i admire ur effort... U too much
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by stonecold247: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
There are igbos and there are igbos.

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

God bless the real igbos.

Finally, igbo amaka. cheesy
was it the Igbo's that looted shoprite?
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Local rice is far more expensive than foriegn rice , I just paid 20k for 12 packs of abakiliki red rice now now and is pack is very small .so local rice sef is above the pay grade of the poor ..I am great supporter of the theory of comparative advantage and laizez faire in production and I am against shallow protectionism of local industries , allow businesses to compete freely with imported goods and let the best man win , this is believe is the only way you will allow local industries grow in quality and capacity
Patrick, what have you gained in dishing out lies par second billing on Nairaland like this?
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

Patrick, what have you gained in dishing out lies par second billing on Nairaland like this?

Patrick?

Well the rice arrived this morning before I stepped out. So where is the lie? .

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please, I need it in Benin, who will help me out?
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
ZZ22:
This your rubbish should be limited to Buhari threads. Occupy space and talk nonsense as much as you can on Buhari thread but avoid threads like this because you hardly make sense. I don't know what triggers you at the sight or mention of Igbos.
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Patrick?

Well the rice arrived this morning before I stepped out. So where is the lie? .
You know I know you more than anyone in this forum. Anyone can present a park and give a price tag of N50m just as you just did now
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by holicupp(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
And you think I'm on the lookout for igbo recognition?
Sissy, stop getting things twisted.
grin
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by holicupp(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
wat is so special about d Igbo s if I may ask
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

You know I know you more than anyone in this forum. Anyone can present a park and give a price tag of N50m just as you just did now

I believe I got for a bargain at 20k because a pack is sold for 3k .

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

I believe I got for a bargain at 20k because a pack is sold for 3k .
Give us another news, I know you more than anyone else here
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by djon78(m): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
To be frank I don't know bro, It's capital intensive.

Very capital intensive
I heard cos invested so much money into this agribusiness. In fact I heard he closed up some of his business lines to concentrate on agribusiness
I heard the money channeled into this is hundreds of millions of dollars.
Look at the mill, the irrigation plant, modern tractors and harvesters to know it is not a child business

But one shouldn't be discouraged
There are a lot of space within the agricultural value chain in Nigeria
In fact its vast and still untapped.
People like cos are just making the first move
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
djon78:

Very capital intensive
I heard cos invested so much money into this agribusiness. In fact I heard he closed up some of his business lines to concentrate on agribusiness
I heard the money channeled into this is hundreds of millions of dollars.
Look at the mill, the irrigation plant, modern tractors and harvesters to know it is not a child business

But one shouldn't be discouraged
There are a lot of space within the agricultural value chain in Nigeria
In fact its vast and still untapped.
People like cos are just making the first move
He didn't not close any business line, Cosharis is very rich to take up the projects, mind you he's non executive director of Access Bank, sole distributor of all Abro products in West Africa, he owns pharmaceutical company In Ghana, sole distributor of Ford, BMW, Range, Renault etc, he also own beverage company in Nnewi
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

Give us another news, I know you more than anyone else here

No news man I am just drinking some very good kuding tea( come and join me sir ) then wack my little apples and retire for tommorows half marathon before you even wake up.

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by djon78(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
moonbender:

Only those who are caught selling drugs and doing online scam are known to us.

Some are lucky, some aren't! Those who are lucky will establish factories and businesses and everything is fine.

Invictus was a business mogul everyone hailed until he was caught.

Na who pass know book.

Money no be sand.

If na by how person hustle, our grandpas suppose fit afford to buy 20 aircrafts at once.

Funny you
You think you and cosmas maduka be mate
Dude don tey for business, wey before you were born self
Very astute businessman
And Nnewi get them plenty not from today but tey tey

Sir Louis odimegwu ojukwu
Ekene dili chukwu
Coscharis
Ibeto
Chicason group AZ
Innoson
There are so many of them hidden
Very old .money
No be all these modern billionaires by night wey full Nigeria
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Afamed: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

No news man I am just drinking some very good kuding tea( come and join me sir ) then wack my little apples and retire for tommorows half marathon before you even wake up.
You are drinking all these from the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Afamed:

You are drinking all these from the internet.

No in real life sir
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by djon78(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Anambralstson:

He didn't not close any business line, Cosharis is very rich to take up the projects, mind you he's non executive director of Access Bank, sole distributor of all Abro products in West Africa, he owns pharmaceutical company In Ghana, sole distributor of Ford, BMW, Range, Renault etc, he also own beverage company in Nnewi

I am close to cos managers In the East
He closed up some business line to focus on agribusiness. And he invested massively into this

Closing up a business line is a Normal thing in business. It's part of strategic management in business. Its normally done even in developed countries.
You locate your business not bringing in a lot compared to ones that will give you more returns on investment. And you close up the less lucrative one

Dangote did it with his beverages and food company, he sold it off to concentrate on his refinery

Otedola did it with Forte oil, sold it off to concentrate on power business which was more lucrative for him.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2019
FarahAideed:
The Igbos are the only industrious people on Nigeria all other tribes are just free loaders ..please quote me any where
This one na mumu sha... Why can't we celebrate him as a Nigerian instead of tribalizing everything? U no get sense at all.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2019
sneedpahpaz:

This one na mumu sha... Why can't we celebrate him as a Nigerian instead of tribalizing everything? U no get sense at all.

Oga dey your dey abeg
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by judeodion(m): 3:17am On Sep 14, 2019
ZZ22:
This your rubbish should be limited to Buhari threads. Occupy space and talk nonsense as much as you can on Buhari thread but avoid threads like this because you hardly make sense. I don't know what triggers you at the sight or mention of Igbos.
Something good triggered him this time. He has spoken well. Clap for the igbos
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 4:11am On Sep 14, 2019
moonbender:
Only those who are caught selling drugs and doing online scam are known to us.

Some are lucky, some aren't! Those who are lucky will establish factories and businesses and everything is fine.

Invictus was a business mogul everyone hailed until he was caught.

Na who pass know book.

Money no be sand.

If na by how person hustle, our grandpas suppose fit afford to buy 20 aircrafts at once.

Typical poor man. grin
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by careidon: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm
typical NL with misinformation, tribal slurs ...

I appreciate those who thought about setting up similar plant - keep asking leading questions.

if you remember Adeshina started a rice plan under GEJ.
smart biz men like Coscharis keyed in way back 2016 and GOT CBN LOANS TO BUILD WHAT YOU'RE SEEING TODAY.

https://t.guardian.ng/business-services/money/cbn-to-fund-rice-milling-plant-for-coscharis-farm/

stop the chest beating (it's not about being super smart or rich. Dangote; flour mill Nigeria' Sunti sugar alone got N26b for their sugar factory etc.)
when you see these big boys in agric, they mostly have govt heads up)

take a moment to research what you can get from the CBN government too.
point is these guys know what's available and grab before others making them look like super champions that they really aren't.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by novaman: 7:18am On Sep 14, 2019
In a short while, the prize of local rice will crash gradually, the high cost is only temporary, before December nobody will remember it was sold for such amount. By the time this and several others like Lake Rice comes in full effect, you will then appreciate the ban by the Federal Government and the closure of the border.

FarahAideed:

Local rice is far more expensive than foriegn rice , I just paid 20k for 12 packs of abakiliki red rice now now and is pack is very small .so local rice sef is above the pay grade of the poor ..I am great supporter of the theory of comparative advantage and laizez faire in production and I am against shallow protectionism of local industries , allow businesses to compete freely with imported goods and let the best man win , this is believe is the only way you will allow local industries grow in quality and capacity
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Lonelyloner: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Simplyleo:
There are igbos and there are igbos.

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

God bless the real igbos.

Finally, igbo amaka. cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself. I'm not sure you've known any Igbo man. 80% of them don't care about Nigeria. 95% of that 80%, think Biafra is a better alternative.

How do I say this? Igbos just want a country where they can beat their own elders and no one will say it's because you're from this tribe or that tribe.

We want to be exporting to Nigeria. Make money off Nigeria and send back to our beloved country.

You guys really think we will exit Nigeria even after Biafra? We are here to do business, just like we are in almost all African countries.

Did we have to become citizens to do business there?

In fact, any Igbo man who doesn't want Biafra, is an Igbo man you should never trust.

Because that Igbo is selfish and will sell you the very first chance he gets.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one what about the one at Ogbaru
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
djon78:

I am close to cos managers In the East
He closed up some business line to focus on agribusiness. And he invested massively into this

Closing up a business line is a Normal thing in business. It's part of strategic management in business. Its normally done even in developed countries.
You locate your business not bringing in a lot compared to ones that will give you more returns on investment. And you close up the less lucrative one

Dangote did it with his beverages and food company, he sold it off to concentrate on his refinery

Otedola did it with Forte oil, sold it off to concentrate on power business which was more lucrative for him.
My friend he didn't close any business, can you name the business he closed

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Halexgos3:
Nice one what about the one at Ogbaru
There are four gaint Mills in Anambra now

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2019
engrchykae:
they will taunt us to go back to our erosion ravaged region and develop our Southeast southyeast etc.
now our people are investing home and they are foaming in the mouth.
innoson is investing home ,masters energy is investing home ,coscharis is also investing home.
I believe these guys would trigger a chain reaction of massive investing at home.
our enemies can go to blazes.
There are hundreds of industries own by Igbos in East, last year Anambra State governor commissioned Josan gaint Rice mill in Omor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Battery Cages (wholesale Price) / A Nairalander Managing His Little Fish Pond- Self-employed / The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.