Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) (49118 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures / Coscharis Is Developing Infrastructures For Dry Season Farming In Anambra- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sunofgod:
Cant see many workers....anyway let me taste it first.
Check the meaning of automated. Then you will come back and modify

2 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by tophumble(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is commendable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by MissDriDri: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is a welcome development

Wish other state will do the same
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by madenigga(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sunofgod:
Cant see many workers....anyway let me taste it first.
That is why it is automated. Automation does not require much Human labour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Now some people will shut up when buhari blocks rice smuggling. or maybe not

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Alexandro15: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice move by Coscharis. Apart from it's positive economic implications, it is also an avenue for job creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Trex4(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
Behold the modern, impressive and fully automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State

With a daily milling capacity of 60 tonnes and a yearly capacity of about 40,000 tonnes, the rice mill co-owned by the Anambra State Government and Chief Cosmas Maduka, an Nnewi-born billionaire businessman and owner of Cosharis Motors, construction was started in 2017.

The construction of this rice mill was aided by the enabling environment created by Gov Willie Obiano whose passion for agriculture, investment in security and the Akulue-uno drive ensured that this great milestone was achieved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_va_vuGcrs
Nice Post Anambra First Son But How Much Do U Think Is Enough To Start Up Something Like This But A Private Business Facility? Estimate Or Something?
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by frickyjohn: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
Coscharis mean business

This is the real farming Buhari should be encouraging, not the how and cutlass mentality he has.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
ZZ22:
This your rubbish should be limited to Buhari threads. Occupy space and talk nonsense as much as you can on Buhari thread but avoid threads like this because you hardly make sense. I don't know what triggers you at the sight or mention of Igbos.

The truth is bitter. We as Igbos should look inward and emulate people like coscharis invest in Agriculture in the EAST. We should not depend upon other regions for food resources rather we should have chickens, rice , maize , yams and etc. In abundance so that we can even export. If they won't let us exist in peace we rather well conquer Agriculture which is the challenge in Africa. Imagine a Nigeria where food is heavily produced and processed in the EAST.

3 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

Yet to commission
Where is anaku located in anambra?
I have never heard of that before.

At topic, wonderful development.

We igbos don't engage in mechanized farming at all.
As a matter of fact, we don't farm and we have land.

If we can see modern agriculture as a biz worth millions,then I wonder what the north will use to do inyanga for us again

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
In Anaku to be precise. NKK 01 CM - If you know.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Promise to buy when it becomes available in my area, I love it when Nigerians make stuff in d country
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
There are igbos and there are igbos.

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

God bless the real igbos.

Finally, igbo amaka. cheesy
you nailed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environment.

For instance, the white inner singlet I use is those ones sold N500 max, I don't patronize the so-called superior that go for as high as 2k. I buy at least a dozen of this my brand at a time with 5k and I'm satisfied. This is how I benefit from the igbos and they in turn make their cash, no issues.

But the miscreants you see on the streets and social media calling themselves igbos are nothing but criminals in search of opportunity to swindle their fellows and that explain why they keep druming for war anywhere they go because they easily "make" some cool bucks during any chaos. The looting of shoprite in the wake of xenophobic attack in SA is a case in point.

Shut the fucck up
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by TEDHorsePower: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anambra leads
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

absolutely horse shit you just wrote.

But na wa oh
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

What you see here is the brainchild and handwork of the real igbos whose aim and purpose in life is to be great mostly by providing essential needs of mankind within their environm

Hmmmm... Let me assume that you are being sarcastic here.

If not, go and check the list of the names of those that looted Shoprite.

No time for tribal shots yet, I am still appreciating the good non igbos who joined hands to condemn and protest against the xenophobia in South Africa.

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

One crate of Origin for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Chanchit: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

God bless you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by mike272(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't understand why some people sound pained just because somebody is praising is or her tribes' hard work and achievements?

If you feel pained then take it as a challenge, pressure your own leaders to do same in their states, let it become a form of competition. Then at the end it will be for a better Nigeria.

For me the Igbos are the "Real Nigerians" they leave everywhere and they invest everywhere too. Never restricted by any state or ethnic boundaries.

Igbo Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by docadams: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
slam7000:

Kudos to Coscharis but I support the above.

I have a question for the economists in the house...Why does the rice farmed, bagged, shipped and imported from Thailand or Vietnam cost far less than same produced in Nigeria?
It doesn’t make sense paying more for the same quantity all because I have to support local produce.

Subsidy! Subsidy! Subsidy!, and Subsidy!
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

What do u have against igbos bro? This ur comment was uncalled for. Ur hatred for this particular tribe may leas u into killing o.

Haba, there are bad people and good people in all tribes. Why make it look like only igbos are bad in the entire nigeria?

Also, how come u have so much hatred for those who desire to have a separate country? Agitations arise when leaders dont do the needful. Agitation will die naturally if Nigerian leaders can behave well. Get sense bro. Na Wa.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Local rice is far more expensive than foriegn rice , I just paid 20k for 12 packs of abakiliki red rice now now and is pack is very small .so local rice sef is above the pay grade of the poor ..I am great supporter of the theory of comparative advantage and laizez faire in production and I am against shallow protectionism of local industries , allow businesses to compete freely with imported goods and let the best man win , this is believe is the only way you will allow local industries grow in quality and capacity

Local production means employment for local people while importation means employment for foreigners, that is the reason local production must be encouraged.

4 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Focusmind: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Stupid tribal and ethnic bigots fighting over irrelevant issues. Must you guys ethnicsize every issue?

All these Igbo chest beaters, note that Coscharis doesn't know about your existence. You don't even dare to near that factory if you don't have any dealership business there.

Why insult and curse other ethnic nationality because of one investment? Same with other bigots from other tribes.

Instead of celebrating this kind of thing, we start insulting one another. Can we ever see something from the angle of humanity instead of these ethnic bigotry and stupid rivalry.

I have already concluded that all these bigots are mostly very poor people and job seekers. Those that have made it live above these petty issues and move with folks from other tribe more.

Go to Coscharis head office in Lagos, majority of staff are Yorubas and some of his GMs are Yorubas. He doesn't give a Bleep about your ethnicity and some low life people are here claiming rubbish.

Near that factory claiming Igbo make Mopol no wipe your ass.

4 Likes

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by General0847: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
I'm not ibo but it's easy to see that Nigeria is holding these people back. If Biafra was achieved during Ojukwu's time the country by now would easily have been the most developed in West Africa. Sad.
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
sassysure:

Where is anaku located in anambra?
I have never heard of that before.

At topic, wonderful development.

We igbos don't engage in mechanized farming at all.
As a matter of fact, we don't farm and we have land.

If we can see modern agriculture as a biz worth millions,then I wonder what the north will use to do inyanga for us again

Anaku is located in Ayamelum lga
Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
The Igbos are the only industrious people on Nigeria all other tribes are just free loaders ..please quote me any where
the yorubas are the only intelligent people, the hausas are the only wealthy people the itshekiris are the only prosperous people, the fulanis are the only humanitarian people.....should I continue?

1 Like

Re: The Automated Coscharis Rice Mill, Igbariam, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Trex4:
Nice Post Anambra First Son But How Much Do U Think Is Enough To Start Up Something Like This But A Private Business Facility? Estimate Or Something?
To be frank I don't know bro, It's capital intensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Battery Cages (wholesale Price) / A Nairalander Managing His Little Fish Pond- Self-employed / The Lizard We Killed Trying To Eat Our Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.