Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,805 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? (7118 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
One day I sat down and wonder the type of risk we men take all in the name of youthful exorbitance or enjoy because life's too short. The truth is there is no award for any sex excapade.

I could remember back then when I was in atr the University, I was always intimidated by my seniors and friends most especially, of how many girls they have slept with or dated.

I coudn't speak when it comes to women issues in our gatherings and arguments. They would show me a list of girls they have slept with and other names on the waiting list. I felt so bad I had to join the cue.

So as at 2018 the names I could remeber vividly stood at 28.
Only 2019 I didnt do anything shit with any girl because I was more hostile to girls and felt irritated but at the same time lonely inside of me and desperately needed something genuine for a long term stuff.

Until I meet someone here and that changed.

So heres a short list I could remeber as of now the number of girls I have slept with.
Note: some names appears twice, meaning they are different persons

Slept with:

Amaka
Blessing
Blessing
Diepreye
Esther
Esther
Favour
Grace
Love
Peace
Emmanuella
Happinness
Gloria
Becky
Rita
Tina
Mimi
Elisha
Lisa
Patricia
Tamara
Joy
Sarah
Tari
Jennifer

Dated:
Date just 8
two serious out of the 8

Right now I would say to myself, "bro you're a second hand man"
Heres a short list of names I can remember cry cry I'm tired of dating I want something real like the one I have now and I don't want to loose her to another nigga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
cool

I wouldn't be surprised if in reality OP is just a pathetic simp who is giving us a list of the women he can only fantasize about because they are beyond his oturugbeke standard.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by powerhouse3(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
just two
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
powerhouse3:
just two

You're still a virgin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by powerhouse3(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
charlito94:

You're still a virgin
you're right....

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
cool

I wouldn't be surprised if in reality OP is just a pathetic simp who is giving us a list of the women he can only fantasize about because they are beyond his oturugbeke standard.

Its not a joke my guy.

its an experience believe it or not.
and the list is incomplete.
Most of my guys and even persons here have lost count than me.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin grin
powerhouse3:
you're right....
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by richmond500: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Damn, OP u are a whoré, just how old are u anyways?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by yanabasee1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Three babes...

First one lasted for 3yrs and the second one lasted for eight years and now with the last one married to....

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
Damn, OP u are a whoré, just how old are u anyways?

late twenties if you must know
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
yanabasee1:
Three babes...

First one lasted for 3yrs and the second one lasted for eight years and now with the last one married to....

congrats.
I wish to marry my present one (which makes it 8 girls I have dated) too very soon hopefully.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Fedrick100: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Your mates are there thinking of how much they gonna make this week and you are here thinking of how many people you don Bleep and date.Suffer no dey tire you sha

14 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
243 as at december 2020

Omó é no easy as a human being sha.......

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by OGWILLS123: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
OP i dont keep numbersangry,
but am trynna figure out how 5ive packet's ("not sachet's") of condoms manage to finish under 2 months .

Arh kiss must make me thier ambasador this year ooh sad.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by richmond500: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
charlito94:

late twenties if you must know
U are a whor.e, so what have u achieved aside fvck?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
OGWILLS123:
OP i dont keep numbersangry,
but am trynna figure out how 5ive packet's of condoms manage to finish under 2 months .

Arh kiss must make me thier ambasador this year ooh sad.
grin grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Post is not meant for kids and unmmature minds like you
Fedrick100:
Your mates are there thinking of how much they gonna make this week and you are here thinking of how many people you don Bleep and date.Suffer no dey tire you sha
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Bluezy13(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
You slept with Elisha...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by richmond500: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bluezy13:
You slept with Elisha...
I think its pronounce E-lee-sha
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by OGWILLS123: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
charlito94:
Post is not meant for kids and unmmature minds like you
No mind am boss,
him where don dey hustle since, him name never comot among the top 100 hundred richest entities in his village undecided.

Does it mean that someone can not have fun again in this zoo of a country angry.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yea.

Uniport student
Bluezy13:
You slept with Elisha...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by pointblank247(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
People get time oo
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by TripleDdotcom: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
None! Still hustling.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by lillyontop(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bros I just pray God help us all expecially those of us that role with the bad boys back in school and your set of friends are also the tagged big boys with cars I can list how many ladies I dated but I can't mention how many I slept with but wanna be girlfriend and olosho but God is faithful

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Bigshoe2028: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
My is around 28 in 2020

But this 2021 I no go ever try count am cos I mack up to 10 different girls in the ending of 2020

And also this 2020 na just 4 so me I no dey count
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
swear
Na God dey keep man oo

lillyontop:
Bros I just pray God help us all expecially those of us that role with the bad boys back in school and your set of friends are also the tagged big boys with cars I can list how many ladies I dated but I can't mention how many I slept with but wanna be girlfriend and olosho but God is faithful
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
'Congratulation' U deserve an award for the 'Best Wiper' of the century...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by charlito94(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
AfricanGiant91:
'Congratulation'
U deserve an award for the 'Best Wiper' of the century...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
charlito94:
One day I sat down and wonder the type of risk we men take all in the name of youthful exorbitance or enjoy because life's too short. The truth is there is no award for any sex excapade.

I could remember back then when I was in atr the University, I was always intimidated by my seniors and friends most especially, of how many girls they have slept with or dated.

I coudn't speak when it comes to women issues in our gatherings and arguments. They would show me a list of girls they have slept with and other names on the waiting list. I felt so bad I had to join the cue.

So as at 2018 the names I could remeber vividly stood at 28.
Only 2019 I didnt do anything shit with any girl because I was more hostile to girls and felt irritated but at the same time lonely inside of me and desperately needed something genuine for a long term stuff.

Until I meet someone here and that changed.

So heres a short list I could remeber as of now the number of girls I have slept with.
Note: some names appears twice, meaning they are different persons

Slept with:

Amaka
Blessing
Blessing
Diepreye
Esther
Esther
Favour
Grace
Peace
Emmanuella
Happinness
Gloria
Becky
Rita
Tina
Mimi
Elisha
Lisa
Patricia
Tamara
Joy
Sarah
Tari
Jennifer

Dated:
Favour
Lisa
Becky
Mimi
Diepreye
Happiness
Peace

Right now I would say to myself, "bro you're a second hand man"
Heres a short list of names I can remember cry cry I'm tired of dating I want something real like the one I have now and I don't want to loose her to another nigga.

which of them is sweetest among them.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by BENRAZY(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Damn,I lost count bro grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by Kaylet: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Op
Should also add abortion to it.

Women are really trying.
I respect you all
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Non

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Stole My Whole House After Sex With Her (the Video) / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? / SEX SECRETS: Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed. Text/Chat Women Up & Get a Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.