Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (7117 Views)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd [Picture]

Since yesterday night, I decided to stay nakéd thoughout today.

I slept nakéd.
I showered nakéd.
And I'm cooking beans nakéd.

Fans and haters, please, explain how I should cook this beans nakéd without letting pepper touch the sweet fat rod.

What recipes do I need to make the beans sweet? In fact, explain how I should cook it. Thank you.

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Sirmwill: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
What will i comment on like this now?

Is it on your cerebral retardation,your moral bankruptcy or your sheer atarodolysis...

So you were not supposed to shower naked ni cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Burgerlomo: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
But why did you showered naked? That's an abomination. grin

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Camelot65: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
But you're not nak-ed as I can see from the pictures undecided
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
chai see as I'm salivating, hunger bad sha. This how I make beans, put the beans on fire for 30 minutes then sieve the water away. Put it back on fire and add onions and fresh pepper and once the beans is soft add Maggi , salt, and lots of ugwu, after about 10 minutes add Palm oil until water dry, you can also slice plantains inside to make it more delicious.

2 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
What will i comment on like this now?

Is it on your cerebral retardation,your moral bankruptcy or your sheer atarodolysis...

So you were not supposed to shower naked ni cheesy

I had to search for atarodolysis and only my thread came up. Una go kîll people like us wey no go school with grammar o!

8 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Sirmwill: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

I had to search for atarodolysis and only my thread came up. Una go kîll people like us wey no go school with grammar o!

Bro that's the gist grin
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Sirmwill: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oshoooo:
chai see as I'm salivating, hunger bad sha. This how I make beans, put the beans on fire for 30 minutes then sieve the water away. Put it back on fire and add onions and fresh pepper and once the beans is soft add Maggi , salt, and lots of ugwu, after about 10 minutes add Palm oil until water dry, you can also slice plantains inside to make it more delicious.

You recipe is sweet ooo...
Some guys add some fresh and green Weed leaves instead of Ugwu.Well,I don't know why Sha cheesy
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by ServanTheG(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Its simple. Just make sure the fire,water,pot and all ingredients are naked. Then you gat no problem
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
boss, if any female hater come and attact u on this thread, just use that water cain in between your legs to flog her naughty yansh cheesy
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Biglittlelois(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd [Picture]

Since yesterday night, I decided to stay nakéd thoughout today.

I slept nakéd.
I showered nakéd.
And I'm cooking beans nakéd.

Fans and haters, please, explain how I should cook this beans nakéd without letting pepper touch the sweet fat rod.

What recipes do I need to make the beans sweet? In fact, explain how I should cook it. Thank you.

Are you suppose to shower fully clothed

4 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Biglittlelois(f): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why did you cover your face? We know what you look like.....

2 Likes

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
First stage is done.

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Burgerlomo:
But why did you showered naked? That's an abomination. grin

I don't know what came over me to shower nakéd. I won't try it again.

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tony142:
boss, if any female hater come and attact u on this thread, just use that water cain in between your legs to flog her naughty yansh cheesy

Women no dey hate me sha. The ones wey dey try hate me small na those ones I no dey give attention. They are not happy with it. If I give them enough attention dem go smile. You know na, they hate being ignored.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Camelot65:
But you're not nak-ed as I can see from the pictures undecided

Just towel covering my face cuz I'm ugly.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oshoooo:

Perfect. I feel like sending you 1k card for this. I haven't made up my mind yet.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
ServanTheG:
Its simple. Just make sure the fire,water,pot and all ingredients are naked. Then you gat no problem

Lol.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Are you suppose to shower fully clothed

Of course. Who showers nakéd? No one, except in the 20th century. Now, people shower with clothes.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Why did you cover your face? We know what you look like.....

You do, but not everyone does, so it's still safe.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Perfect. I feel like sending you 1k card for this. I haven't made up my mind yet.
I will appreciate that with all I have sir this my number 09049105004. You have been a savior and may God keep blessing you
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Tony142: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Women no dey hate me sha. The ones wey dey try hate me small na those ones I no dey give attention. They are not happy with it. If I give them enough attention dem go smile. You know na, they hate being ignored.

Lol, sure
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
In ingredient and fish/meat/chicken time.

The kind pepper wey I put this thing eh, I no sure say I go fit eat am o! Na only Yoruba people go fit eat am.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by ServanTheG(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

Of course. Who showers nakéd? No one, except in the 20th century. Now, people shower with clothes.
Lol I don't know shower with clothes na the latest trend. Maybe the next one will be shower with helmets on
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oshoooo:
I will appreciate that with all I have sir this my number 09050. You have been a savior and may God keep blessing you

No, Sir. I didn't promise you anything. I just said "maybe." Remove your number.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Post ur naked pics and I will do u 1k�
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
I don off stove. Make I enter parlor with my dangling weapon go watch Trace or MTV Base and drink wine.

I'm on lockdown for life. Such is the life of a jobless young man who hates to suffer.

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

No, Sir. I didn't promise you anything. I just said "maybe." Remove your number.
Yes bossman
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
ilegend, 4rm D Look Of Things. It's Obvious Dat U Are Really Enjoying Urself.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hey guys, while catching fun and eating day and night as you exercise, don't forget to be creative.

Below is a flower I designed with an ice cream cup I bought for a visitor some days ago.

I turned the white cup to a flower holder and it's cute.

1 Like

Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Truvel:
ilegend, 4rm D Look Of Things. It's Obvious Dat U Are Really Enjoying Urself.

I have no choice o! Living in a Hell called Nigeria, the worst you'll do is to be unhappy and not enjoying.
Re: Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
No hater on my thread today. Why? Please, haters, if you're around gather let's pray and eat this small one first. With God all things are possible. I'll leave the chicken for you. I'll buy another fowl tomorrow. I don't like being greedy when eating with my haters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Pictures Of Old Mixed Race Couples Age 50 And Above / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.