Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (52893 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Dsourcee(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Good step
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Kizado: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Kolisky(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
Useless country useless flag

...and useless you, living in that useless country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by anonimi: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

............filled with useless people like you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Patosky4U: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one boy.... Proud of you, ad things the go I guess I will soon join you there
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by AdonaiAluminium: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Real patriotism!!!

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by tonyimadu: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Mumu boy. What are you even doing in A low budget China
I can see you don't know...China is low budget Taiwan and not the other way round.
China is where Taiwan was 30 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by netflicks(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2019
FirstSon01:
That guy is so brave. If I go to another country I won't tell them I'm a Nigerian

Same here lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by banji1(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
Good one. Please, represent us well.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
I said low budget China. I was talking about Taiwan. Be smart brah

Taiwan passport = visa free to USA + Canada + Australia + Austria + all Europe + all South America.
China passport = visa free to turkey

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
mayorjosh:
A Nigerian on Twitter has asked his university to fly Nigeria’s flag after being the first and only Nigerian to attend the university.

Talk about a patriotic Nigerian!

He wrote on Twitter “I made my uni in Taiwan put up a Nigerian flag for me cause i’m the first and only Nigerian there, and they did��“

https://twitter.com/fvraz_/status/1172035682258173957?s=21

Keep quit keep quiet before xenopho start dia now
Pls oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Marvins0009: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

Pray for Jerusalem and those who want it to succeed will prosper that’s why you are still poor and ignorant get sense Ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Alexrayz(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

They put gun for ur head to be a Nigerian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Bluffly: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2019
haryomikun:

Taiwan is a low budget china bros... Shey you no understand wetin hin talk ni?

Just like Sean Tizzle is a low budget Davido
Hello, first to comment generation read below
"Taiwan is ranked in 10 th place. China's per capita GDP is a mediocre $15,399, while Taiwan's per capita GDP is $48,095. Taiwan offers an important lesson as far as state development is considered. ... Taiwan is a country of more than 23 million people, while China has about 1.4 billion"

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seun70(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by uuzba(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Better to be a superstar in low budget country
than despensable animal for Bubu and friends in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by chloride6: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Low budget China that makes all your phone chips?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by thesicilian: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2019
It's easy to be patriotic to Nigeria when you're no longer in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.

100% accurate.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by monichannel: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one. Make them raise it more by graduating as the best student ever in that school
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Great bro.....do us proud and break records...Nigeria will be great again
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by uuzba(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Celestial777:

Keep quit keep quiet before xenopho start dia now
Pls oooo
Them no dey do xenophobia on one single person
Na when una don dey plenty, dey form cabal. Na dat time dem go do una xenophobia.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Idzitari1(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2019
I salute u my brother.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
same to you.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by uuzba(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Karemarealty288:

100% accurate.
This is a forum for people to express their angers and clear their system

www reddit.com is Americas forum too. It is also very similar to this one. Extremely negative angry people and some positive ones too

If your want 100% positive site, check www.quora.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Barondenigeria: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Taiwan.? Low budget China?? You're not bright cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Apple2: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2019
If he didn't act as Nigerian u People will complain, if he acts like one and command people to respect his flag u people will still complain. Wtf is wrong with u people
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by gazza07(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Stupid! That flag has raise VAT to 7.2% and u are raising it. Foolish boi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by ada9ja(f): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

Am so ashamed to the mixture that brought you to life. You are shame to this generation

You are useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Iziquiel(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
And you still carry the passport of the useless Country, are you not useless?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2019
uuzba:

Them no dey do xenophobia on one single person
Na when una don dey plenty, dey form cabal. Na dat time dem go do una xenophobia.

Hmm see you...what of low budget xenophobia
Like snacthing his Taiwan babe....or stoning him...or even make dem Taiwan gals no give am kpekus kpekus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Commonly Misspell / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.