Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (52889 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by koxi: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.

You just earned my respect.

**I duff my hat...**
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by ndbaba1(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Mumu boy. What are you even doing in A low budget China

It is obvious you are only literate enough to browse Facebook and Nairaland. Olodo oshi!!!
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by paix(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
China that has the whole of Africa under her armpits?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Damod88: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2019
urahara:

Brother , Taiwan is a developed country.China is not even developed.

If Nigeria can achieve 5 percent of what China has achieved we will call Nigeria a developed country. China has decided to reject the 'developed country ' status because it will erode some of the advantages they currently enjoy from World Trade Organization. Mind you china has a population of more than 1.4 billion people ,so definitely it is going to be difficult to achieve balanced development across all the provinces. Taiwan is a breakaway province of China with its own political and economic system but without full independence because the government in mainland China still claims it as part of its territory. The population of Taiwan is around 23 million people with a GDP per capita of 20 thousand dollars. This island province of China has the same population as the the largest city in China, Shanghai, and roughly the same GDP and GDP per capita. In essence, there are many Taiwan in China with roughly the same standards of living and infrastructures . Cities such as Beijing, shenzhen ,Suzhou,Yangzhou,Xiamen,Guangzhou,Tianjin,changzhou,Nanjing, Qingdao, Harbin, Hangzhou and several others are as developed as Taiwan. The problem China has is its population and land mass which has made it difficult to have a balanced development. For you to have an idea of how wealthy China is, just take a look at the GDP of China in relation to the combined GDP of Africa. China, with a population of 1.4 billion people, has a GDP of 14 trillion dollars and GDP per capita of 10 thousand dollars. Africa on the other hand has a total population of 1.2 billion people and combined GDP of 2.2 trillion dollars. From the analysis above, we can see that China is almost seven times as rich as Africa. China is aggressively putting forward a measure which will see the country eradicate rural poverty in 5 years time. China has a lot resources to deploy to its underdeveloped parts to end poverty and the Chinese government has taken the right step. Neither of these large scale poverty reduction efforts can be undertaken in Africa because we have neither the resources nor the technology to deploy.So I think the poor Chinese have more hope than the poor Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
Useless country useless flag
e pain am....i sure say u neva even cross your local government border before....bad belle....naija go pepper your dirty eyes very soon....ode tongue
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Brightest04(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
And I don't believe you're a Nigerian but if you're,YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS OF ALL.Even including those who like and share you comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by OdenKelechi(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.
You've said it all bro. Kudos
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by OdenKelechi(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Blazebond:
Una go call taiwan low budget and most of the high budget phones,clothes, vehicle's and all that you use to make shakara here in nigeria are from taiwan,make over sabi and useless pride nor kill Nigerians ooooo.
Loud it.
Some peeps are almost deaf
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by paix(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
You're even more PATRIOTIC than most of the ministries in Nigeria that don't have Nigerian flag. In the few ministries that manage to have, the flag is more or less like a piece of rag. The NOA is not even doing anything about it.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by OdenKelechi(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2019
FirstSon01:
That guy is so brave. If I go to another country I won't tell them I'm a Nigerian
grin
Your name nko??
You just made my day brah
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Mairice125: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Then you should be a wizard. Sharap Naija is a blessed country!!!
FirstSon01:
That guy is so brave. If I go to another country I won't tell them I'm a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by enemachris(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2019
The way we talk trash about our country really breaks my heart. Mind you, we disappointed Nigeria as country, Nigeria didn't disappoint us. How can you call a country that is blessed with rich natural resources useless?, call your leaders that has been mismanaging this resources and yourself who can not protest against their wrong doings useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Damod88: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Surely, by your logic, china is more developed than USA, Switzerland and every other country in the world.

China has a huge economy and less regulations so of course Beijing has more billionaires than any other city in the world. Taiwan is still a lot more developed and the average person in Taiwan is still a lot richer than in China.

Africa's richest man is Nigerian so surely Nigeria is richer and more developed than South Africa, Egypt and every other African country?

GDP per capita is not the only measurement of development. For instance Qatar has a much higher GDP per capita than China due to the fact that Qatar has huge deposit of petroleum and small population, will you say that Qatar is more developed than China that manufactures almost everything in the world? China has a space program that Qatar cannot dream of. China has the technical know-how to manufacture all kinds of advanced weapons, including of course the advanced fifth generation stealth bomber.China produces more engineers than the whole of Arab world .China owns some of the world largest multinationals such Huawai, Lenovo, ZTE, Haier, Hiense,Tencent,DJI,UISee,and several others.I don't think Qatar has any of these despite having a much higher GDP per capita than China. So, development cannot be measured by GDP per capita only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2019
ndbaba1:

It is obvious you are only literate enough to browse Facebook and Nairaland. Olodo oshi!!!
when I mean low budget China I mean it's a downgrade of China. You are very useless. Brainless phool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Treasure17(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Oloruntade4(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kuddos, keep it up. we need more Nigerians like this with good glory and destiny Not people like the first person to comment and some other id*ots
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mrdharkchild(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
seunprodigy13:
what value do u have?
Do u have a standard unit to measure my value?
And do u have who or what to compare my value with?
U don't so STFU.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by olumalcolm(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
some of dem neva even reach Abuja b4, nt to tlk of SEME BORDER but dem dey call Taiwan low budget, una don mad finish. angry
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by vineyardfarms: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
MUMU WISE BOY, PLS TELL US THE HIGH BUDGET SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Funkybabee(f): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
make somebody give me the visa to that low budget country, it better than here
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Fallenhunter: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Damod88:

Yes I would say Qatar is far more developed than is China. China's ability to manufacture things isn't what makes it developed. A developed country is one that has a high standard of living, recreation and leisure for its citizens, enough average salary to allow it's people to afford luxuries and freedom and rights for it's people (Of course Qatar doesn't have the last one but it has the others).

China makes all those things you speak of but that makes it a powerful country, not a developed one. Development is measured in terms of the life it offers it's citizens and in that China lags far behind.

GDP per capita is not the only measurement of development. For instance Qatar has a much higher GDP per capita than China due to the fact that Qatar has huge deposit of petroleum and small population, will you say that Qatar is more developed than China that manufactures almost everything in the world? China has a space program that Qatar cannot dream of. China has the technical know-how to manufacture all kinds of advanced weapons, including of course the advanced fifth generation stealth bomber.China produces more engineers than the whole of Arab world .China owns some of the world largest multinationals such Huawai, Lenovo, ZTE, Haier, Hiense,Tencent,DJI,UISee,and several others.I don't think Qatar has any of these despite having a much higher GDP per capita than China. So, development cannot be measured by GDP per capita only.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Cousin9999: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
The average Chinese would rather be in Taiwan. Taiwanese complain about Chinese flooding the country and taking jobs.

Taiwanese mainly leave Taiwan for higher salaries and/or a less demanding work life. Even more money isn't enough to make a lot of them leave. They'll marry foreign men who could and would easily take them to live in some western country (with 10x what they have in Taiwan), and they beg them to stay in Taiwan or refuse to leave Taiwan. I've only really heard of Japanese and Taiwanese women doing this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by farem: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

This was spew from useless brain. Useless ipig
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
vineyardfarms:
MUMU WISE BOY, PLS TELL US THE HIGH BUDGET SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED?
shut up. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by BossKingRex(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Your brain SMALL like this!!

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Starz825(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
mrdharkchild:
Sorry bro, that flag has no value
Dem don devalue am...it's a pity.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by tck2000(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
keep the flag flying,one day we would all see a reason to be very proud of our nation.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
haryomikun:

Taiwan is a low budget china bros... Shey you no understand wetin hin talk ni?

Just like Sean Tizzle is a low budget Davido
haha good one
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by DonBenny77(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
farem:

This was spew from useless brain. Useless ipig

May your life be as disorganised as this country..... grin
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by DonBenny77(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Brightest04:

And I don't believe you're a Nigerian but if you're,YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS OF ALL.Even including those who like and share you comment.
Its useless people like you that voted a useless pressy and rendered this country totally useless and beyond redemption. Civil war looms. We don't have the same vision
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
mrdharkchild:
Sorry bro, that flag has no value
i wise you have brains but sorry i cant see any there....
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Organs(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

Wakaa naaa. What are you doing lamenting everyday. Carry yourself and go where you like... nobody hold you here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Commonly Misspell / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.