Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (52887 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by noble2faith(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.

You are right, bro!
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mvem(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
Taiwan. SMH
if only you know Taiwan and China are two different sovereign nations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by mvem(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Mumu boy. What are you even doing in A low budget China
second largest economy in the world is low budget
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

China is low budget?

Google their GDP, and check what other countries come close.
keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2019
urahara:

Brother , Taiwan is a developed country.China is not even developed.
China is not developed?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Taiwan passport = visa free to USA + Canada + Australia + Austria + all Europe + all South America.
China passport = visa free to turkey
is that your problem?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2019
AbdulCLO:
I am sure u have not travel to even Togo before
currently in Nairobi Kenya, From Accra Ghana. Use your brain
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2019
VajanahDischaj:
ppl like u made this country what it is presently. very negative bastardts.
your father is a negative bastard
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by visionex: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2019
calabaman:
kai the comments above really cracked me up.

grin grin grin grin

Despite all my people, Nigeria remains our country. Lets keep praying for better days ahead.
No this pray pray pray without work mentality that has kept us forever like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by KendrickAyomide: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Do u have brain atall? I see some mediocre still busy liking ur stupid comment
your papa join them
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by lanfam2000: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one ...guy .... Abeg no go crayfish Waka for that country ooo dem dey chop human being for there. . U look like better meat for dem eye oooo ... any country wey naijas no plenty there no be better country oooo we dey study country behaviour and culture before we travel if u know u know
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by 2800net(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Tell am
haryomikun:

Taiwan is a low budget china bros... Shey you no understand wetin hin talk ni?

Just like Sean Tizzle is a low budget Davido
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Fallenhunter: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
u too mumu

taiwan and shanghai which on is more developed?

Not to talk of other big Chinese cities

Taiwan is more developed than every chinese city including Shanghai. People in Taiwan make a lot more money than people in China. Are you stupid ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by urahara(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
China is not developed?

No it is not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by goooze(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
If you call your country useless you must be useless as well. It takes a useless fellow to live in a useless country. I'm useful because I live in a useful country whatvare you useless people doing to make a useless country useful?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Euegene100001: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Fvck grin
chii8:
Some bitter people are attacking the guy,when the only bridge they have ever crossed is either the third mainland bridge in Lagos or river Niger bridge in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by CarlsJaz567(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2019
FirstSon01:
That guy is so brave. If I go to another country I won't tell them I'm a Nigerian

Don't tell them you are a Nigerian if you are planning to commit a crime! Otherwise, be bold and conspicuous in proclaiming you are a Nigerian, following it up with doing good works and noble deeds!

I've been to several countries abroad and I never shy from mentioning that I am Nigerian. I take extra care to ensure that I am law-abiding and exhibit exemplary behaviour! Observation of my character always inspire citizens of the host countries to make become more interested in Nigeria - ask questions about the country and compliment Nigerians for intelligence, ability to sing etc.

In order words, always make spirited efforts to stand out as a person of character so that the negative images painted in the minds of these foreign folks by our bad-behaving brethren could be erased. The people would be able to testify well of you and say that they know at least one Nigerian that is not a criminal.

That's the spirit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by awoo47: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2019
urahara:

Brother , Taiwan is a developed country.China is not even developed.
china not developed?
are we this ignorant in this country ?
hw can u spew dis trash in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
Useless country useless flag
your life would remain miserable with this toxic mindset of yours
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2019
mrdharkchild:
Sorry bro, that flag has no value
what value do u have?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by MERCHANDISER: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Taiwan is more developed than every chinese city including Shanghai. People in Taiwan make a lot more money than people in China. Are you stupid ?
Beijing has more billionaires than any city in the world

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/02/25/beijing-now-has-more-billionaires-than-new-york/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by maeola(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
Useless country useless flag
Please Sir, you are advised to leave this 'useless' country immediately. We have concluded that people like you are the reason for this backwardness. Hence, you are advised to take your leave in peace. Thank you in advance. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Bro buh you mention China ��. Except you edit it
KendrickAyomide:
I said low budget China. I was talking about Taiwan. Be smart brah
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by nicepoker101(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
mvem:
if only you know Taiwan and China are two different sovereign nations
And who mentioned China.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by DonBenny77(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
seunprodigy13:
your life would remain miserable with this toxic mindset of yours

You sound more miserable.
Truth hurts this country is useless
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Fallenhunter: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

Beijing has more billionaires than any city in the world

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/02/25/beijing-now-has-more-billionaires-than-new-york/

Surely, by your logic, china is more developed than USA, Switzerland and every other country in the world.

China has a huge economy and less regulations so of course Beijing has more billionaires than any other city in the world. Taiwan is still a lot more developed and the average person in Taiwan is still a lot richer than in China.

Africa's richest man is Nigerian so surely Nigeria is richer and more developed than South Africa, Egypt and every other African country?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by SniperSmurf(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2019
JackOfAllTrades:
Nairaland is home to some of the most negative minded Nigerians you can find in the country. Frustrated modafukas above me. No direction, just plain lazy and ignorant.

Can you blame them?
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Atechisaac: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
congrats my brother.... proudly Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by seunprodigy13: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

You sound more miserable.
Truth hurts this country is useless
people like you are d reasons this country is stagnating....just stay in that hell-hole that u are and rot there and don't infest us with your pessimism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by ada9ja(f): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

You should be ashamed of yourself, if this country is useful to you

Is my land and my home and is so so so useful to me...to my family and friends....enya is not useful to u abi?

Abeg leave or drink sniper
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by Bluntemperor: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Proudly Nigeria.God Bless Nigeria and All the people there.Gradually Nigeria will overcome it's challenges.
Re: Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. by DonBenny77(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
seunprodigy13:
people like you are d reasons this country is stagnating....just stay in that hell-hole that u are and rot there and don't infest us with your pessimism
Keep being optimistic about this shithole till you die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Commonly Misspell / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.