Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari (27558 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmm..........

And seun has been silenced......... He is now going to be chopping national cake/yam.......

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by docadams: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Who would have believed that this notorious nonentity would accept an appointment from a government he termed the most useless in the World?

Now, he has deleted his Twitter handle, just to enable him feed.

Anyway, FarahAideed, this shows, there is till hope for you...Just forward your name, let me recommend you for NPower Tech.

As if FarahAideed will respond. Foolish pride wont let him.
Just copy Paperwhite bis alternate handle that is less known.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Who would have believed that this notorious nonentity would accept an appointment from a government he termed the most useless in the World?

Anyway, FarahAideed, this shows, there is till hope for you...Just forward your name, let me recommend you for NPower Tech.

Duh. Still doesn't mean that Buhari-led administration is not super clueless. What is means though, is that Oluseun is not different from those hailing buhari.
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2019
festacman:
Convincing Oluseun Onigbinde to get involved is a key breakthrough in anti-corruption fight.

Time for Seun to walk the talk. Time to enthrone vital reforms he has been advocating in government budget planning, implementation and monitoring.

Kudos to President Buhari and VP Osinbajo.

After he has deactivated his twitter account?....

It's clear, nah hustle hin dey hustle..........

2 Likes

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
faithfull18:
Way to go. We need more technocrats, less politicians.

This technocrat, was just a hustler....... If not, why delete his twitter account?

1 Like

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by festacman(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Give him benefit of doubt. Nigeria can't make progress if people are demonized for accepting to implement what they have been passionately preaching. Las las it is only Nigerians that will make trully Nigeria a better place.
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by mapet: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

The same guy that said the following;

I will say this for the last time, if you plan to vote for Buhari or you encourage him for another term, you don't love Nigeria. You are either a closet ethnic jingoist or someone who loves mediocrity
This was prior to 2019 election

First delete Buhari from your mind, alternatives will emerge
When he was challenged to make a stand and not be a closet Atiku supporter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEVcd29UcAM2GR0?format=jpg&name=small

I lost respect for him way back;

1. This was someone that boldly agreed that BudgIT many times used "blackmail-tactis" to extract data from govt agencies and would go ahead to publish some data even when they know it's incomplete.
2. This was someone that at a point practically abandoned the "over-watch" ethos of the BudgIT as an independent and unbiased outfit and took political positions.

How can someone go back to his vomit? Seun Onigbinde lacks class and I dare say integrity. With the passage of time we only discovered that all the sharade (BudgIT) was a means to an end - govt appointment.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by WalkerMichael(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2019
eTECTIV:
Lolzzz... Dem don buy dis one silence last last.. Bye bye to budget criticism and exposè

This is it! Massive looting might happen... Let's brace for it. 2023! Nigeria!
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2019
datola:
It is a good development so far he bring in his expertise and not a way of silencing him or just coming to have a share of the national cake.

How many Nigerian technocrats/politicians, have criticised the government in power..... Paying them a wage?

It's when they lose position, they start singing like a parrot....

Remember someone called Reuben Abati?...... grin

1 Like

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
grin grin grin lalas na hunger dey worry all of us

Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

grin

Abeg find supervisor work give am.

1 Like

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by davodyguy: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2019
festacman:

Give him benefit of doubt. Nigeria can't make progress if people are demonized for accepting to implement what they have been passionately preaching. Las las it is only Nigerians that will make trully Nigeria a better place.

Did you read his posts about this same Buhari?...?

So it's do what i say, not what i do? And you think this would bring progress?

It's a bad situation, when politicians cross carpet at will, technocrats cross carpet at will...... So who do you trust?

You cannot trust politicians & you cannot trust the technocrats...... A sad day indeed.......
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by tech18: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

grin

Abeg find supervisor work give an.
grin
angry grin or LASTMA job grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Stillthebest: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2019
kiss

Once said it here when commenting about Sowore. There are about four ways to get into political relevance in Nigeria;

- By being a core critic of a government and act as if you dont believe in it. A Case of Femi Adesina.

- Be a boy boy to a respected and ever-known-to-be-rewarding leader- case of Tinubu to his acolytes..

- Or fight your way up with good educational background then try to let the government notice you.

And lastly
- have a lot of money to subvent and to be deliberative either in form or sociopathic or a financial.

Most critics in Nigeria, after Gani Fawehinmi, are self aggrandized and own-pockets rooted.

3 Likes

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Emmerlee(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Again speak for yourself only please. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by HappyPagan: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin

There is no opposition screaming for a better Nigeria bro. Most Politicians only complain because they wanna feed fat on the National Treasury.

As you rightly said " Las Las Na Hunger dey worry us " grin grin
We are not poverty capital for nothing. Lots of empty stomachs depending on other empty stomachs.

1 Like

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by id911(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
I knew from time Seun was hungry... now that
the useless government has given him food to shut him up, he will start singing their praises like Lauretta Onochie and Festus Kenyamo. Spit on his obese face!
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by MrVitality: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
#TheWesties kickoff this year award event with the bloggers and media conference #WABMC schedule to hold 19th October 2019

This is a strict bloggers and media conference with only 100 seats available!!!
Make reservations now through this link https:///2lK4iAi

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by mapet: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2019
festacman:

Lexusgs430: :

@Lexusgs430, I disagree. What benefit of doubt do you want to give a man that said all these https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEVcd29UcAM2GR0?format=jpg&name=small

How is he any different from an FFK?
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Emmerlee:

Again speak for yourself only please. undecided undecided

I wasn't referring to my self
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by lexy2014: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2019
festacman:
Convincing Oluseun Onigbinde to get involved is a key breakthrough in anti-corruption fight.

Time for Seun to walk the talk. Time to enthrone vital reforms he has been passionately advocating in government budget planning, implementation and monitoring.

Kudos to President Buhari and VP Osinbajo.

*Addendum
Let's give Seun benefit of the doubt. Let's give him a chance to help Nigeria.Nigeria can't make much progress if people are demonized for accepting to implement what they have been passionately preaching. Las las it is only Nigerians that will make trully Nigeria a better place.

U are right. At least, d criticisms will reduce. If this is d breakthrough d govt has been waiting 4, that means there haven't been breakthroughs all these years
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2019
mapet:

@Lexusgs430, I disagree. What benefit of doubt do you want to give a man that said all these https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEVcd29UcAM2GR0?format=jpg&name=small

I never said give him the benefit of doubt......... You remember Reuben too?
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Paulo3ree(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2019
In anty success the comedian voice
Eeehn we don't know how to do it, you think it is easy
Oya Seun come and do it
Come and do it oooh!
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by cheras(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Dottore:
Everyone has a price. hunger is had
True
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Stillthebest: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2019
mascot87:
I have a belief that we all are selfish. Just imagine everyone criticizing Buhari today gets a political appointment by him or maybe your father, your brother or even your padi, 99.99% of you yes I mean you will call Buhari a saint and start to say good things about him. Na survival level everyone dey. Na huger dey make most people that criticize Buhari wink

Exactly why they keep treating us like animals. They so impoverished us and made us lose confidence in the system that, they knew whenever we shout, maim, make threats and want to disturb them, they would just pick the most vocal among the youths and give him either money or an appointment then others will shut up.

Sowores case is just exceptional because of the radicalism of his News media and how he went with his style of REVOLUTION, so they are afraid of whatever he is capable of. The fear of another Nnmadi Kanu. Else, they would have extended a hand of friendship to him instead.

2 Likes

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by festacman(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
mapet:

Come on, Seun Onigbinde did not commit mass murder. He just accepted to help move Nigeria forward. Of what use is any criticism if it does not impact positively on the society.

1 Like

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by mapet: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I never said give him the benefit of doubt......... You remember Reuben too?

I just open mouth agape for some of these people. Reuben with all this years of newspaper column that longed for only turned out to be......in fact lemme not kee my sef jor
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Ventura1: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Sowore stands out when it comes to walking the talk, he's a man I knew cannot sacrifice his conscience.
* He was offered Commissioner in Ondo state as at 1999, he declined.
* He was invited by Goodluck Jonathan after publishing stories exposing Yar'adua Cabal and how they are frustrating his ascension to Presidency, he declined......Sowore is a colossus

Sowore explain his connection with Tinubu and Jonathan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRPUWrXuoSc
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Olamsoh: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Seun Onigbinde spent 5yrs casting the APC govt as useless and irredeemably directionless for Nigeria.
Well guess who just got appointed into APC's irredeemable govt?

Oga even deactivated his twitter account with 1000s of followers to safeguard his plum job from APC SM mobs

I am learning a new lesson from this.

"CRITICISE THE GOVT UNTIL THEY APPOINT YOU AND KEEP QUIET"

2 Likes

Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Studyinchina200(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
mapet:

I just open mouth agape for some of these people. Reuben with all this years of newspaper column that longed for only turned out to be......in fact lemme not kee my sef jor

This pipu don buy citizenship for other countries, when kátakáta burst...... They buy ticket.......

They don't believe in the Nigerian dream..... That Nigerian dream, is now a nightmare.......

They claim revenue needs to be raised, they increase VAT (not consider cutting their own pay packets).... They still offer themselves hardship allowance.......

Nigeria is dead........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.