Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (52148 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by naijacentric(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Acidosis:
I be man, I be man, na so woman go dey use una head play ping pong. If you actually believe that a woman you just wedded (with no child) will give you her organ, then you're stup!d.
then u are mad if u keep defending rubbish women baskat
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by DonaTee(f): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Acidosis:
I be man, I be man, na so woman go dey use una head play ping pong. If you actually believe that a woman you just wedded (with no child) will give you her organ, then you're stup!d.

Valid point. Some women Even with kids go still dey reluctant.
If he hid his health status from her then that May be the cause.

And If he passes on, she ll be scarred ofcourse she May need to remarry
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
naijacentric:
then u are mad if u keep defending rubbish women baskat

grin grin Relax bruv.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Acidosis(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
DonaTee:

Valid point. Some women Even with kids go still dey reluctant.
If he hid his health status from her then that May be the cause.

And If he passes on, she ll be scarred ofcourse she May need to remarry

Excellent points ma'am.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by naijacentric(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin Relax bruv.
lol naso
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by stevups(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
ednut1:
if this story is true. this a pointer that true love is a scam. many people are in relationships for material or societal gains
Majorly
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by stevups(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
If nothing happens to the man, most of the percentage of the man's income will be spent on the wife, regardless of the contribution of the parents for the upbringing of the man. Now there is a challenge, the wife is contemplating on what to do.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yeyeosoronga: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
naijacentric:
really but dey lift women from poverty why cant our women do such for us pls think deep on dis

Hmmm, there are many women out there who are lifting their men out of poverty and supporting them financially. They cover their shame before the world. The feed and clothe their men. They give their men their car keys and trek about, they pay the rent and school fees and nobody knows.
I know so many who go into debt to support their men. They take loans everywhere, just to support their partners. As they're doing this, they are still maintaining the homefront, looking after the children.
What more do you people want? Their lives?
You guys should stop talking as if Nigerian women are not out there hustling and working hard. Not all give out their yansh for money. Even if they enter into marriage without a job because they're just finishing school, they eventually find their feet if they're driven enough, and not get caught up with raising children.

11 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by naijacentric(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Hmmm, there are many women out there who are lifting their men out of poverty and supporting them financially. They cover their shame before the world. The feed and clothe their men. They give their men their car keys and trek about, they pay the rent and school fees and nobody knows.
I know so many who go into debt to support their men. They take loans everywhere, just to support their partners. As they're doing this, they are still maintaining the homefront, looking after the children.
What more do you people want? Their lives?
You guys should stop talking as if Nigerian women are not out there hustling and working hard. Not all give out their yansh for money. Even if they enter into marriage without a job because they're just finishing school, they eventually find their feet if they're driven enough, and not get caught up with raising children.

God bless those women but their percentage is very small compared to the men lets be honest if only so many women would support their men things will b smoother.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2019
greenmonk:

who is more selfish?
The man who hid his health problem until 8 weeks after wedding or the woman who is afraid to embark on life or death mission.
It is only in movies that you send six able bodied soldiers to rescue a prisoner of war whose condition is not ascertained in the enemy camp.
We should be realistic. There are instances where donors develop complications and die for ordinary blood donation.
shocked
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2019
wink
Belafonte:

I love your comment in bold. Let love and blood lead. Tomorrow when the man makes his siblings his next of kin, they will say he doesn’t know what marriage is. Hypocrisy
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2019
Kapeter:
i have been saying this and i will continue saying it. You'd hardly find love in marriages these days, marriage these days is all about two people who are either ready willingly or under pressure to settle down and find themselves compatible enough.

As for the op, your cousin is free to japa, it's her life, it's not mandated she donates. For better for worse is just a mere words like ones we've been saying since birth (in these days marriages sha).

And if the husband family love their son enough, they should stop expecting much from the wife, they should go find a way to save their son.
Yes o

1 Like

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2019
wink
FromZeroToHero:
oil dey your head. Nice one
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
angry angry
naijacentric:
i think naija women should be banned from marriage u guys don't love unconditionally just look at d nonsense u just spewed
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Ogegod87: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
Acidosis:
Your cousin should first and foremost consider any effects donation might have on her overall health. Confirming that your cousin is a biological match means some steps already have been taken. Further 'light' tests should be considered to be sure there are no medical challenges (diabetes, HBP, etc.). Presence of health challenges automatically nullifies chances of donating to her husband. In my opinion, it's better to decline by dwelling on the aforementioned challenges.

Where there are no underlying health issues, no one should pressure her into giving her organ. Organ donation is more of sacrifice and selflessness than romantic and sexual love. It takes a special kind of love to give an organ to a spouse, sister, brother, parents or child, etc. What if she loves her husband but just can't trust the medical procedure? Some people don't trust medical doctors and surgical procedures. It's just what it is.

The mother of the man in context can also come forward and donate to her son. After all, people have made us believe that the love a mother has towards her son exceeds all forms of love. Let her come and prove that love.

The bolded is my thought exactly. If she doesn't want to donate her kidney why go for test to know if she has a matching kidney in the first place?
I feel she is being pressured into doing this.

2 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
undecided
meobizy:
It’s her marriage. She can do whatever the bleep she wants. OP, mind your business and stop airing her dirty laundry to strangers who don’t care to begin with.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
cool
niaralandtopuser:
more reason to believe that marriage is only for better if you didn't cook the story.

in this world, only delude individuals love unconditionally
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by lyndaway(f): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
The ants that eats the vegetable is in side the vegetable na only her no Wetin she dey pass through before she decide not to donate her kidney

1 Like

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Gcool2(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
What did she later do bro...
My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of Kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months na, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

a. would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Saintmary(f): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind the men, as if, if they were the one they will give their kidneys.

Most Nigerians are so hypocritical .

For me? I ain't giving shit!

What kind of wedding present is that?

Alot of. Men will jakpa! They won't even divorce. They simply disappear into thing air, while their families will tell the ailing wife to go meet her own family, she can't come and destroy their son for them.

Is it not men again? And naija families?

Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

Can you imagine, on this same Nairaland, a woman made a post about how her husband is in the process of leaving her because she had pueperal psychosis as a result of a child they both had together! He didn't care for her during the ordeal, he dropped her off with her family.
They don't want for better or worse, yet they expect it from their own wives. Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by IcraveLove(f): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
greenmonk:

With two kidney my body come dey do me like dis na him una wan ask make I remove one. To donate kidney no be for young females oo.
The best person to donate organs are parents or siblings to reduce risk of rejection.

At the bolded, so true.

Anyway, you can live a perfectly normal life with one kidney. It doesn't affect giving birth.

1 Like

Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin
gidob:

What are you even saying...after writing so much, you made no point
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by yazga: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
IcraveLove:

At the bolded, so true.

Anyway, you can live a perfectly normal life with one kidney. It doesn't affect giving birth.
Google is your friend, find out
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Acme45: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let her do what she wants to do. It is not by force to give him her kidney
Also, isn't it difficult to carry a pregnancy with just one kidney in future?
even if she decides to give him, maximum 4 years the man will be no more. So no need because after the man's death, if the man eventually dies who will marry a woman who has just one kidney? This thing almost happen to my wife which I told her that if she had given in, there's no way I could ve married her in the first place. She better be wise
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Acme45: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Chubhie:
Endtime wife.....
if she is your sister would you ask her to do it?
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by JIREN01: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Martinez39:
This is nonsense and unrelated to our discussion. People who pray instead of going to the doctors are just being foolish and are blinded by faith. It has nothing to do with love. It's just an immense confidence in one's god. A human being can run fine on one kidney. There is no reason to deny your good husband of a kidney, let's just admit that she doesn't love her good husband and is willing to run when sh!t hits the fan. Let's say it as it is and stop giving excuses.

I don't have a girlfriend and would never have one.
What's the reason for not having and never intending to have one boss?
Enlighten me.
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by zeestone99(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2020
DaBogu:
Wawuuuu men are not only marrying for free emotional and domestic labour they’ve also started marrying for organs as well. There’s no way he’s just now finding out now that he’s sick 2 months after marrying her.
Awon organ harvesters. God safe us.

Haha he wouldn't have known the wife is a match. So he didn't marry her for organ
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Chydo63(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2020
[s][/s]
sunnitus:
true love which lead to marriage is all about sacrifice, as we all know not all marriages are built on true love. if she truly love her husband let her sacrifice for him regardless of what her family members are saying..but if she don't love him let her do as she pleases, but let her also know that if anything should happen to that man because of the action she want to take, she will forever live with that guilt....let her think well before she act
Jagajaga grammar
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by DaBogu: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
So, why did he marry her?
zeestone99:

Haha he wouldn't have known the wife is a match. So he didn't marry her for organ
Re: My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man by Rubyjade: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
undecided
ednut1:
if this story is true. this a pointer that true love is a scam. many people are in relationships for material or societal gains

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.