Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. (52147 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Collegenews: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Can you married folks share what it feels like to stay at home with your partner especially the men that were already used to leaving home from morning till evening before the viral outbreak.

How are you coping with your wives, children and other relatives?

Are you building the intimacy and closeness that may have been missing before or you are all ready to run for your life??

Please share your experience, let's learn.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by daddytime(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm

It goes from interesting to getting on each other's nerves, grumpy, and back to interesting again.

Just the usual signs occasioned by a monotonous cycle on a daily.

Ask anybody say wetin dey happen, nobody get answer. grin

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
cool

We have already built enough intimacy for a very long time, infact we were suppose to get married on the 17 and 18th of April but this COVID-19 did us something, so it has been shifted.

Now our bonding is to sit down together and make money out of this lockdown.

I sew face mask and husbbie do the delievery via logistic companies.

God continue to bless every nairalanders who have been making our home smile with their face mask order.

God continue to support, guide and guard you and answer all your secret prayer in this pandemic.

We are still taking orders call and whatsap us

282 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Miracle4Sure: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Peace081: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
It has been sex through out every night, am tire already

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Ohomem: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Collegenews:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
Can you married folks share what it feels like to stay at home with your partner especially the men that were already used to leaving home from morning till evening before the viral outbreak.

How are you coping with your wives, children and other relatives?

Are you building the intimacy and closeness that may have been missing before or you are all ready to run for your life??

Please share your experience, let's learn.

���
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by LadyHeaven(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by majestique(f): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well, my husband ran away at the start of the lockdown and blamed his extended stay on lockdown. embarassed

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by janeobasi24: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
I'm really enjoying it.... Hubby has been very kind to me....

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by nairavsdollars(f): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Awesome experience....come and eat baby dedication rice in 10 months time

221 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Sisijetue(f): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na fight everytime

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Zeckstan3757: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
I think I am out of sperm ��

492 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by iammiracle1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
angry
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by bid4rich(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's been a wonderful experience but I wonder how people with 3 kids will be coping now.... Thank God I travelled-light with small tiny number

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by lekki1444: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy i pity those with partners during this period. i am enjoying this peaceful period by myself

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by ultimate77(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
We are tired of each other. angry grin grin grin grin we need help.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by uncleFola(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well, I got married to my best friend
So it been fun always......

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by NotBeenPaid: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020

Bros e no funny even though I still dey single. Worst still NEPA bring Bill yesterday with no light wahala, generator come blow my Xiaomi follow-come charger, as I dey so now I dey find money to take buy another charger! [img]https:///media/4-10-2020/6WvO_Q.gif[/img]

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Mstick: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's been really nice.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
The lockdown no easy for my area o.. But, we thank God, we are all in good health..

I have turn my smartphone to my partner(i never marry).. I wake up and sleep with it..

Only thing that is positive about this lockdown in my place, is the increase in electricity.. I give them kudos for that..

I can't wait for covid-19 to end or reduce drastically, so that life will return to normal..

Lord!!! Please heal our land..

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by misreal(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Make me sef book space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by deepwater(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
mood swings sometime
But we are above that undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
So much fun and sometimes issues...she's been teaching me how to cook , we watch movies, play games, do videos and also stay apart sometimes especially when I have to work or study online !

Been a good experience with babe!

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Learn1: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
I’m single and alone. Wrong thread.
Btw hit me up if you need a gist partner. WhatsApp

18 Likes 1 Share

Its been amazing. Been bonding with hubby, breakfast in bed, play games together, gist.

The lockdown has been a blessing but I hope it ends soon.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by momodub: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Every day fighting

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.