Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (63403 Views)

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video / Davido Expecting A Baby From Another Baby Mama / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Tibiman: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
iaamxavier:
Igbo girls are the real wife material

Igbo amakaaaaa!!!!!!
They r real wife material when yorubas are involved in their life. There is no Igbo amaka because if she marry Igbo Man U will not say that

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Tibiman: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
ChristmasBells:
So you feel its because chioma is expecting a boy thats why davido want to marry her? i dnt think so chioma sacrificed alot for davido her education at bancok most expecially her character too been patient with davido even when he was busy given all his baby mamas fruith of the womb chioma stood firm she was patient God just rewarded her and gave her an Assurance of a baby boy.............................. jesus is lord may his name be praise.. vmm glory to GOD!

Lol ok so you were there to know if she is really patient. You igbos r gullible. If any woman see money she will be extra patient self to get that ring then their real color shows after then. She used Jazz and I’m convinced
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
celebgistz2:
See more photos HERE

This kind Instagram husband and wife na wa ooo
Show off too much,!

Davido nor fit tell chioma this thing for house there? Must we know about it? Hmmm

I think he's giving out too much info.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ctleurocollege: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
crafteck:

You need to hear his statements... "This one is special " etc... A father showing preference is dangerous

Well, the child will have Imade to contend with. Fathers and daughters have a special bond so don't worry about them.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Omega30(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
aaronson:
I don't think Davido ever loved this girl for her look, He fell in love with her character and personality. Davido with his fame and fortune could have married a super model but he settled for a chef. Girls learn from this, sorry I mean non-feminists because feminists will never learn until they start attending shiloh.

DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
DISTRESS SALES DEAL on a Lexus down my signature.
Apologies, Davido can't even date supermodels. His history of dating shows he attracts average girls. His low self esteem won't even allow him. He lacks confidence in that area. Chioma happens to be in the right place at the right time. Nothing special.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tibiman:

They r real wife material when yorubas are involved in their life. There is no Igbo amaka because if she marry Igbo Man U will not say that
My dear it's a very big achievement for them.Chai !!!!!. I don't hear this kind of noise when our men marry from other tribes aside Igbo.We have Hausa wives,Efik,Ebira,Benue and the likes,these people don't jump up and down as if they have won a jackpot o.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Omega30:
Apologies, Davido can't even date supermodels. His history of dating shows he attracts average girls. His low self esteem won't even allow him. He lacks confidence in that area. Chioma happens to be in the right place at the right time. Nothing special.
The first baby mama in USA is gorgeous na. It's that Sophia momodu from Edo that is average
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Ken4agent(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blogger Bloger!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by leathalbeast: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
iaamxavier:
Igbo girls are the real wife material

Igbo amakaaaaa!!!!!!
then tell flavour to marry anna or isnt she igbo ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Tibiman: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mercy2006:
My dear it's a very big achievement for them.Chai !!!!!. I don't hear this kind of noise when our men marry from other tribes aside Igbo.We have Hausa wives,Erik,Ebira,Benue and the likes,these people don't jump up and down as if they have won a jackpot o.Poverty na bastard grin shocked

I see it’s a great achievement for them to win a Yoruba into their lives. The way they praise themselves when they have one is alarming
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tibiman:

I see it’s a great achievement for them to win a Yoruba into their lives. The way they praise themselves when they have one is alarming
What is always funny about them is they always claim they hate us,and their women are always saying yes to the
marriage proposal by us and they are always coming here to shout Igbo Amaka ooooo.It's so hilarious. It's like clockwork. They don't disappoint.Funny set of people
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Maliqcious: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Cos it ain't Ur trend periodt
sexiestharam:
Why is Davido so desperate to trend
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by TempleHouse: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
donstan18:
Davido's babymamas must be ashamed of themselves right now.

It takes nothing much to get pregnant for a man, but it takes a lot to keep the man.
Your second sentence is very important and reasonable.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
;
Tibiman:

Lol if an Igbo person tells u he or she hates you , you better know they love something about you that they can’t have. Igbo men should be ashamed
grin grin
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by McTobe(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
We the Umunnas will increase your bride price. We go show you hectare of land where you can build OBO estate or we go UnOBO you
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by flowx(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Common, stop that!

You never wife am, he never husband you

See painment!

Na last week we still read about the guy wey change am for him bride on wedding day

So, no dey call una sef my wife or my husband yet

When you tie the nuptial knots, we will all gather to celebrate with you both

Till then, no jump into self induced conclusion
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by TempleHouse: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
I can't understand why Davido and his girlfriend are happy to commit sins before marriage.

Do they read the Holy Bible at all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by armyofone(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2019
I guess because she is expecting a BBB as they say it in Nigeria :-)
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Isoduwa(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Abfinest007:
this baby hasn't been born yet but he's richer some people . hustle make ur pikin nor com ask u questions

Like which question?

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2019
They haven't wedded and she is already pregnant for him. I see another baby mama loading. If true it'll be very unfortunate going by the sacrifices I heard she had made to be with him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Darevofpeace(m): 3:11am On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
dem too love our blokos
Wife material is relative actually. We love ibo girls undisputed.
My present girlfriend is from Akwa - Ibom,I am a Yoruba big daddy.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Tibiman: 3:41am On Sep 14, 2019
Generalpatton:

Am not from that region sir.please help,am a niger data minority
Since u delta u at south south thanks go n ask Ned nwoko
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Darevofpeace(m): 3:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Tibiman:

You r not Yoruba because yorubas don’t love another tribe undisputedly probably an Igbo girl taking a Yoruba name to favor them
You are absolutely wrong. I am from Oyo state,precisely from Ogbomosho.
My elder sister got married to a Benue man,Tiv
All through my service year in 2014/15,I was in a relationship with a beautiful corper from Ebonyi.
My present babe is from Akwa-Ibom and the wedding introduction is coming soon,we met during her service year in my state.
Do you know how many so called Yoruba demons who got ibo women as wives in Lagos, I used that example because of it population.
Life is changing so fast, hapiness should never be postponed.
Yoruba men marries more tribes than ibo.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by renewable1(m): 4:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one

You can own a 1kva solar inverter today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.