Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO (63406 Views)

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video / Davido Expecting A Baby From Another Baby Mama / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by yetunsbay(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

Thats why none of your sisters could keep Davido
coz our sisters dey spend there own money. We knw d rest
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Malawian(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
embarassed embarassed sad undecided lipsrsealed*Cough* pray those side pipu nor turn his house to idp camp for omuigo thing* scale fence*
Reminds me of one Yoruba Film i watched few days back. Ile Awa or so.

I learnt that in Yoruba Land, it is the mother of the groom that comes for omugwo, while in Igbo land, it is the mother of the bride that comes for omugwo.

The film was quite funny sha. Even the Yoruba actor that acted the part of the Igbo Mother did a decent job.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
minimum 30billi

30billi for song or for account?
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by yetunsbay(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

30billi for song or for account?
former
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by oyinda1599(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2019
ritux:
I don’t know why I just like David.

However, Chioma should thank her stars that the baby is a boy else she would have been a baby mama too.
Actually is the sperm that determines the sex of a child.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
former

Ok
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Dagger111(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
More grace bro

God bless you plenty

She's got beautiful skin.

Must you put tribalism in everything in life? Why ur head no correct like this? U don forgt say na yoruba guy dey nack am? Mumu, take feeding bottle. �
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ctleurocollege: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
crafteck:

Don't bet on it... He called him lol obo... Imade is.... A mistake judging by his current countenance

You're also a mistake!
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by CioAngels(f): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Congratulations Chioma, can't wait for the traditional marriage, which is the marriage to hold because it is not by tricking a man to court to sign a fake marriage to claim whatever. Congratulations again, Chioma and Davido.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
donstan18:
Davido's babymamas must be ashamed of themselves right now.

It takes nothing much to get pregnant for a man, but it takes a lot to keep the man.
why don’t we encourage our men too to be more responsible and stop impregnating girls they have no intention of marrying instead of always blaming and shaming the women. Typical African mentality. It takes two to make a baby you know.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by AmuDimpka: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tibiman:

That’s y I said Yoruba can marry any tribe but not igbos. The igbos that are mostly married to yorubas can’t even speak their language and on top that don’t u see any agenda in what is going on. Where is Yoruba pride when all ur children r osu castes lmao. I’m ekiti and I lived in Oyo town for a long time and to be real no real Yoruba man will go for another outsider except the bastardized ones and most of u marrying outside don’t know Yoruba history or the history of people u r married into

Most Igbo men that marry Yoruba are always ashamed to show it ... Even Yoruba are running from their women

One was telling me that the Yoruba people told her husband not to marry her but to look for another tribes

Even one ondo girl hates to be called Yoruba because if this

Not that other tribes are saints but Yoruba woman drama too much
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

I never try to make a saint out of my tribe like you
Isn't that what you igbo always do on this forum.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by AmuDimpka: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
why don’t we encourage our men too to be more responsible and stop impregnating girls they have no intention of marrying instead of always blaming and shaming the women. Typical African mentality. It takes two to make a baby you know.

And why don't the girls stop opening their kini big deal
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by AmuDimpka: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

Thats why none of your sisters could keep Davido

LoL
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Most Igbo men that marry Yoruba are always ashamed to show it ... Even Yoruba are running from their women

One was telling me that the Yoruba people told her husband not to marry her but to look for another tribes

Please stop the lies.Yoruba men are running from their women? Where did you hear that one?
Well you that like staying with your women o,how come Blossom is running from Maureen Esisi, how about Erics the recent one who couldn't even wait to solemnize his marriage to ur sister before taking to his heels
Your Almighty Linda ikeji nko? The baby daddy was so ashamed that he denied having anything to do with her
Genevieve is still a single baby mama o in her 40s,ur men are not running over themselves to marry her
Uche Elendu nko
Uche ogbodo
Angela okorie
Anna whatever, flavor's baby mama and her iyale who Flavour is yet to marry even one of them
Many Igbo women too many to start writing their names o who are either baby mamas or their husband's have left them for other women
Pls,igbos for once leave Yoruba people alone let them live their lives and face your own people
I believe that alone should be enough concern to last ndigbo a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dagger111:

Must you put tribalism in everything in life? Why ur head no correct like this? U don forgt say na yoruba guy dey nack am? Mumu, take feeding bottle. �

Where did you see tribalism in my comment ?

Always eat healthy for a better sight please .
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
Isn't that what you igbo always do on this forum.

Everyone does that
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

Everyone does that
OK,pot say hi to kettle then grin
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Mercy2006:
OK,pot say hi to kettle then grin

It's no issue of pot calling kettle black. .. you shud stop throwing unnecessary shades.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Mercy2006(f): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
ScotMisile:

It's no issue of pot calling kettle black. .. you shud stop throwing unnecessary shades.
OK
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by seanjy4konji: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
ludofivw:
Kemi was right afterall.
people with zero iq are fast to call her crazy...

she is smarter in reality than this dumb bunches h ere on nairaland.
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Ipoblooser: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
geosegun:

The truth is many Igbo women prefer Yoruba man. I ve met so many. Its their men that probably not really comfortable. Not because they dont like us? But because of the fat lies they ve been fed about the Civil war and envy (a complex nature synonymous with what's happening in SA). Their women know, Yoruba men are generally civil and liberal and will never treat a woman like properties. Hence, the educated and well exposed Igbo woman will not think twice before accepting a Yoruba man proposal - It a big win for them. I like igbo women.
U r right on spot but still I no go give up my Yoruba nationality for a biafran whether she loves me or not she still carry that animosity about Biafra with her. I have experiences and they also teach their Yoruba children to hate yorubas eg Yemi alade etc
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Ipoblooser: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
seanjy4konji:
people with zero iq are fast to call her crazy...

she is smarter in reality than this dumb bunches h ere on nairaland.
She is smarter than all Igbos cos they r the ones that hate her
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Ipoblooser: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thanks
ScotMisile:

I never try to make a saint out of my tribe like you
Do u have amnesia or suffering from dementia pls let’s know
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by ScotMisile: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ipoblooser:
Thanks
I have amnesia and am suffering from dementia

Must you raise funds for your sickness.. .Why tell us how sickly you are?
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by crafteck(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
ctleurocollege:

You're also a mistake!

I hear u
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by doitforyou(f): 1:16am On Sep 15, 2019
lol

desvi:

your mama, sisters and daughters

2 Likes

Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Tibiman: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
AmuDimpka:

[/s]
Re: Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO by Olanipekun1: 3:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Tibiman:
[s]
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.